Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 59

Rabz_14

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabz_14

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak_lover

Originally posted by noor321

Yeh hahaha. I am watching badtameez (only on the 4th episode, watch it for sheroz), ladies park(azfar so i watch it for him), malal(really good one, i first thought it will be really boring, but not bad, nice storyline oh and it had imran abbas in it so i had to watch it lol), khuda aur mohabbat. Oh and i finished watching daddy drama its pakistani and its not bad, in the beginning i was like what the hell is this, but i had to watch it till the end. No i haven't watched bulbulay, i will think about it after i finish exams(which i should be revising for but i am to addicted and this is really bad)

ok badtameez i watched few but didnt continue...(hmmm i wonder yLOL) ladies park ummm its just ok ok...but yeah azfar is coolSmile, malaal i watched it wen it was on air a year bak mayb???it was a superb serial.sarwaat n imran were gud in it..watch out for d ending yar...weird as always u knw mehreen jabbars serials na...(hv u watched daaam???it was also directed by her n d endingAngry...arghDead..neva mind)..u watchin malaal now???Confused daddy b i didnt wtch only watched two three episode had gotten d idea abt d story..n yes bulbulay is a lyt comedy n u vl surely luv it...do gv it a tryBig smile
i watch Bulbulay regularly...love it soooo much..its an amazing dramaaa...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 8)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 18 April 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabz_14

i watch Bulbulay regularly...love it soooo much..its an amazing dramaaa...

hey u r ryt rabz...maa g is too gudLOL...love herSmile

BTW do u watch mera naseeb????

pickachu

noor321

IF-Dazzler

noor321

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

You changed ur username right?? lol

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 22 April 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

You changed ur username right?? lol

yes noorSmile

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
any updates about yesterday's episode plz...i missed itUnhappy...alizeyyy kahan ho???

Aleezzay..

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fanAleezzay..serendipity.

Aleezzay..

IF-Dazzler

Aleezzay..

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

any updates about yesterday's episode plz...i missed itUnhappy...alizeyyy kahan ho???

Shocked i am sooo sorry i totally missed this post ... i wasn't able to come online cuz of a minor accident but if you haven't watched it till now, i will be glad to summarize it for you Embarrassed here goes:

epi begins from where it left off .. (naturally TongueLOL

nazia's mom calls that old lady (the one in the pic ... i had to use the pic cuz i forgot her name ROFL)

the one who catches nazia and shazia at the restaurant and tells her that she is ready to accept that mediocre looking guy (well i added this ROFL) as her son-in-law Angry rather than that ex-mithaai ki dukaan owner but cute Shahbaaz Wacko

shazia in the meanwhile revolts against the decision and cooks up a storm .. complaining about how they are being treated and she can't take it anymore ... this causes her mom to faint ... (a heart attack i guess Confused)

so shazia decides to mend her ways and do whatever her mom asks her to .. her mom eventually gets better Shocked and tells her that she wants shazia to get married too 

Shahbaaz on the other hand, is camping out each day, outside nazia's school and home Embarrassed in the hopes of meeting her and out of desperation jumps over the high walls and directly enters her room Shocked ROFL 

nazia (tries hard to act shocked LOL) is shocked and tells him to forget her 

well.. that's basically it 

Edited by Alizzay.. - 24 April 2011 at 11:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fanpickachu

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 24 April 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

SidNeeti-fan

Post Reply New Post