mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 59

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

@alizzay and aliza: if u don't mind me asking, r u guys relatives??:$:$ :D u've got similar names, id's .. the dot dots!! LOL

LOL LOL I noticed that too Tongue And we're both Goldies as well ! LOL But no we're not relatives Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeoSid4TeamCanada

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 7)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alizzay..

@alizzay and aliza: if u don't mind me asking, r u guys relatives??:$:$ :D u've got similar names, id's .. the dot dots!! LOL

Shocked   well you forgot to add that we are both "Goldies" ROFL and thank you for not saying that we are the same person ... LOL but no, we aren't related Embarrassed .. wait.. it was a rhetorical question right? D'ohLOL
LOLLOLLOL

o yea ur both goldies too!!! toh id's dono ki same hi colour mein aati hai! yaar mai kya karu, see whenevr i see u two commenting below each other, i always get confusedLOLLOLLOLLOL but no really, this is a lot of co-incidencesShockedLOL r any of ur id's inspired by the other's?LOLthe dot dot that is..? LOLLOLLOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed OMG.. any1 reading this wud so think of me as "making a mountaain out of a molehill"LOL

Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 14 April 2011 at 11:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeo

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Haha ^ that dot dot thingy is pure co-incidence..thank God our dates of joining are not the same LOL

AaLeoSid4TeamCanada

noor321

IF-Dazzler

noor321

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
^ also u both joined in september

AaLeoSid4TeamCanada

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Here watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dz1cW38a37A#at=50

Oh thanks i forgot his name. 

thnx noorSmile

noor321

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

o yea ur both goldies too!!! toh id's dono ki same hi colour mein aati hai! yaar mai kya karu, see whenevr i see u two commenting below each other, i always get confusedLOL but no really, this is a lot of co-incidencesShockedLOL r any of ur id's inspired by the other's?LOLthe dot dot that is..? LOLLOLLOL

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed OMG.. any1 reading this wud so think of me as "making a mountaain out of a molehill"LOL

you're not going to let it go are you? ROFL okay here goes... 

the story behind the dots... ROFL 
well it starts when i decided to use my real name .. i spell it as Alizeh .. but it was already taken Confused ... so i tried a lot of combinations Cool.. neither of them worked Ouch.... 
after almost an hour of permutations and combinations i finally decided to spell it differently thats how Alizzay came into the picture ..

now about the dots .. IF wouldn't accept just Alizzay as it was already taken Wacko so i tried using a lot of other combinations but i wasn't allowed to use them ... 
so i settled on ONE DOT (key word ROFL) but that was taken as well Confused 
so i did the most natural thing ... yup that's right .... use TWO dots ..and voila it worked Shocked Party ROFL
and i lived happily ever after Embarrassed ... well until you came along and busted my bubble that is  AngryROFL

THE END  Clap ROFL

btw you are not making a mountain out of a molehill... there are others who are joining in ... talking about Noor321 Embarrassed LOL so there .. you're not alone anymore Embarrassed LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farahs_6noor321Sid4TeamCanada

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliza..

Haha ^ that dot dot thingy is pure co-incidence..thank God our dates of joining are not the same LOL

oh you thanked god too soon... i was planning on copying your dp ... just to confuse the hell out of people ROFL

**kidding** Embarrassed 

Sid4TeamCanada

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
wat an episodeCry

loved how shahbaz was lukin all crossed at seeing d girls in full naqabROFL...n nazia "g bhej dein risha" cuteness...

but i seriualy think nazia's mum is a bit cracked, abnormal womanDeadbut loved d bonding between d girls again...too gud...sanam saeed is gettin better wid every episode...Clap...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321AaLeopickachu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top