mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 59

alisha_yashAran

IF-Dazzler

alisha_yashAran

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
hey weldome to all d new membersHug

n yes alizay pretty much told u wat d drama is all about...abhi tak to m loving it i hope it keeps goin d same way

syra is too gud loved her wen she ws a VJ at MTV n now an actressDay Dreaming...i think she needs to improve the way she delivers her dialogue otherwise shes awesome n sanam was gud in daam n dis one too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeopickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 6)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahs_6

@bold...which men? there is hardly any man in this show uptil now...only adeel hussain has been there...otherwise...all girly girly.....

Well...the drama overall is very nice......I like the simplicity in story and screenplay..

errm well i have heard about Imran's character being on similar lines ... as in he is supposed to marry Shazia but falls for Nazia instead cuz apparently she is more "beautiful" ....that, and there are various subtle clues thrown in, which made me think that way 

but i'd be more than glad if i am proved wrong, this once Embarrassed

farahs_6pickachu

alisha_yashAran

IF-Dazzler

alisha_yashAran

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
one thing dat i find odd in dis drama is dat which phuphi ammi on earth wud keep praising one niece in front of d other n degrade d other one straight on her face??Angry i mean sure dere r ways of gettin ur message through but not dis way for sure

also i cant make out d reason behind phuphi ammi n nazia''s mum having such cold vibes towards each otherConfused...

noor321pickachu

alisha_yashAran

IF-Dazzler

alisha_yashAran

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
mera nasseb song sung by komal rizvi..check it out guysSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
@alizzay and aliza: if u don't mind me asking, r u guys relatives??:$:$ :D u've got similar names, id's .. the dot dots!! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliza-alisha_yashAranAaLeo

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

@alizzay and aliza: if u don't mind me asking, r u guys relatives??:$:$ :D u've got similar names, id's .. the dot dots!! LOL

Shocked   well you forgot to add that we are both "Goldies" ROFL and thank you for not saying that we are the same person ... LOL but no, we aren't related Embarrassed .. wait.. it was a rhetorical question right? D'ohLOL

alisha_yashAran

IF-Dazzler

alisha_yashAran

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sid4TeamCanada

hahaha...u r super hilarius yarROFL

noor321

IF-Dazzler

noor321

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak_lover

Originally posted by noor321

OMG watched the second episode, really good but what was more exciting was next weeks promo. Watch all of it. Amazing episode. What is the guys real name?? I forgot

darnAngry...d precap...i cudnt catch it.Cry..tell me tell me..wat was it about????n d guys name is adeel hussain hes awesome yarSmile

Here watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dz1cW38a37A#at=50

Oh thanks i forgot his name. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

alisha_yashAran

Post Reply New Post

Go to top