mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 59

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

OMG watched the second episode, really good but what was more exciting was next weeks promo. Watch all of it. Amazing episode. What is the guys real name?? I forgot

darnAngry...d precap...i cudnt catch it.Cry..tell me tell me..wat was it about????n d guys name is adeel hussain hes awesome yarSmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 5)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
whts the story of this drama guys.. ??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AaLeo

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
^^ oh yeah i'd like to know that too Embarrassed.. please give a gist of what it's all about 

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Sid and Alizzay: Its a story of two cousins..who are also best friends..named Nazia and Shazia..who were born at the same time and at that time an astrologer tells their families that Nazia's fate would have its influence on Shazia's life as well. And its basically about their fates and all. Nazia is shown to be very pretty whereas Shazia is not. And in one of the promos..Imran Abbas is to get married to Shazia but when he sees Nazia, he instantly likes her and tells her that he's not marrying Shazia..so I think thats how the beginning of the fates clashing starts.
Its first 2 episodes have aired..and I think its really an awesome serial..you guys should give it a try. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321SidNeeti-fanAaLeopickachu

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
thanks a bunch Aliza Hug now i'll start watching it

i hope Imran isn't playing a baddie here .. i'd hate to see that 

-Aliza-

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak_lover

Originally posted by noor321

OMG watched the second episode, really good but what was more exciting was next weeks promo. Watch all of it. Amazing episode. What is the guys real name?? I forgot

darnAngry...d precap...i cudnt catch it.Cry..tell me tell me..wat was it about????n d guys name is adeel hussain hes awesome yarSmile

their moms get to know that they went to cinema and to meet shahbaz so..they beat both of them up with their jootas !! Shocked That was a sorry sight..and then Nazia's mum says that just beating her up is not enough for me and she takes her into the room and tries to kill her ! Its sure going to be interesting to watch what gonna happen next.

Originally posted by Alizzay..

thanks a bunch Aliza Hug now i'll start watching it

i hope Imran isn't playing a baddie here .. i'd hate to see that 

You're welcome..yeah u should..you'd like it Big smile I think he kinda is..but not on the whole..lets see.

AaLeo

AaLeo

IF-Dazzler

AaLeo

Posted: 09 April 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
i just finished watching the first episode ... oooh i love weekends LOL

and wow !! the show is really interesting ... nazia is really cute Embarrassed and i like sassy shazia too .. i just hope her character isn't OTT in the coming episodes  Confused

OMG waaat? they get caught? Shocked nooooo .. Ouch

thanks guys for getting me hooked to this show as well .. so now i have Sid4TeamCanada to thank - for PJP and Aliza and shanak_lover  for Mera Naseeb LOL

btw, i don't get one thing ... why are the men in the show sooo shallow?  i mean the other girl (idk her real name) isn't that bad 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321SidNeeti-fanpickachu

farahs_6

IF-Dazzler

farahs_6

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alizzay..

i just finished watching the first episode ... oooh i love weekends LOL

and wow !! the show is really interesting ... nazia is really cute Embarrassed and i like sassy shazia too .. i just hope her character isn't OTT in the coming episodes  Confused

OMG waaat? they get caught? Shocked nooooo .. Ouch

thanks guys for getting me hooked to this show as well .. so now i have Sid4TeamCanada to thank - for PJP and Aliza and shanak_lover  for Mera Naseeb LOL

btw, i don't get one thing ... why are the men in the show sooo shallow?  i mean the other girl (idk her real name) isn't that bad 

@bold...which men? there is hardly any man in this show uptil now...only adeel hussain has been there...otherwise...all girly girly.....

Well...the drama overall is very nice......I like the simplicity in story and screenplay..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fanpickachu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top