Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 59

-Aliza-

Goldie

-Aliza-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak_lover

Originally posted by Aliza..

I'm excited to watch Saira..Embarrassed plus the story seems really nice too..Big smile
And about Imran Abbas..I think he has a cameo role in it..I donno why but it seems like that..lets see.

hey u knw wat m havin d same feeling abt imran..lets cSmile

n hey u r a syra fan too...greatSmile 
did u chk out d episode??

Yeah..she's adorable Embarrassed And the first epi was rocking !! Saira and Sanam both have done a fab job..I loved it thoroughly..cant wait for the next episode Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SidNeeti-fanpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mera naseeb on HUM TV (Page 3)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
OMG yes! I didn't really care about it when the first promo came out. But the 2nd one had Adeel Hussain in it!! EE!! And the 3rd promo really got me into it...the girls being friends and everything...but parents have problems and all. Looks interesting. Im soo going to watch this now. 2 Daam actors...have to! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noor321SidNeeti-fanpickachu

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

OMG yes! I didn't really care about it when the first promo came out. But the 2nd one had Adeel Hussain in it!! EE!! And the 3rd promo really got me into it...the girls being friends and everything...but parents have problems and all. Looks interesting. Im soo going to watch this now. 2 Daam actors...have to! 

hey ur ryt i loved daam trouble maker(wats ur name plz m findin it weird calling u trouble makerLOL) n yes adeel hussain was rockin in daam dis sophisticated n reserved kind of junaid loved him hope he is super rockin in dis serial tooEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pickachu

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliza..

Yeah..she's adorable Embarrassed And the first epi was rocking !! Saira and Sanam both have done a fab job..I loved it thoroughly..cant wait for the next episode Tongue

i loved d first episode too...but d parentsAngry kher n yes sanam is also doin a fab job n naive nazia...too gudSmile

pickachu

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

Watched the first episode, it was really good. Loved the cinema part lol

oye noor u r watchin dis serial too??gud...n yes d cinema part was good...KIA MEIN KISI GAON SE AAYI HOON ITNI MEHNGI TICKET KHAREEDI HY..LOL

pickachu

noor321

IF-Dazzler

noor321

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

oye noor u r watchin dis serial too??gud...n yes d cinema part was good...KIA MEIN KISI GAON SE AAYI HOON ITNI MEHNGI TICKET KHAREEDI HY..LOL

hahaha, yeh I am watching it, looked good from the promos and had imran abbas in it so was why not lol. Plus needed another show after dreamers season 1 ended. I have been watching too many dramas lately lol.

I still don't understand how she thought the food was free. I don't live in pakistan so does anyone know what she might have read and understood as free food lol.

SidNeeti-fanpickachu

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 April 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Call me Binu :) Yup Junaid is among my most fav characters. Adeel Hussain played it so well! Guess thats why I'm watching this show.

I just watched the first epi. It was sweet.
About the food, I guess they read something about 'food and drinks' on the ticket, maybe an ad, and just assumed from the high price that it was free. Never been out alone...so must've no clue about general prices. And they used to get 100 Rs only as bday gift ... so any price would sound expensive to them.

I seem to be liking Sanam's character...like how she's not the perfect girl, not the best-mannered, not the best-looking.

SidNeeti-fanpickachu

SidNeeti-fan

IF-Dazzler

SidNeeti-fan

Posted: 06 April 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor321

hahaha, yeh I am watching it, looked good from the promos and had imran abbas in it so was why not lol. Plus needed another show after dreamers season 1 ended. I have been watching too many dramas lately lol.

I still don't understand how she thought the food was free. I don't live in pakistan so does anyone know what she might have read and understood as free food lol.

yup v need smthing after dreamers big tym hope it covers up for dreamersWink too many dramas han???like which ones??tell me too mayb dey might nterest me coz currently m only watchin mera saaein, mera naseeb, sometimes khuda aur muhabbat n bulbulayLOL btw have u watched bulbulay???a must wactch yar hina dilpazeer is awesome in itROFL

noor321pickachu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top