Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

any updates about yesterday's episode plz...i missed itπŸ˜”...alizeyyy kahan ho???

😲 i am sooo sorry i totally missed this post ... i wasn't able to come online cuz of a minor accident but if you haven't watched it till now, i will be glad to summarize it for you πŸ˜³ here goes:

epi begins from where it left off .. (naturally πŸ˜›) πŸ˜†

nazia's mom calls that old lady (the one in the pic ... i had to use the pic cuz i forgot her name πŸ€£)

the one who catches nazia and shazia at the restaurant and tells her that she is ready to accept that mediocre looking guy (well i added this πŸ€£) as her son-in-law πŸ˜‘ rather than that ex-mithaai ki dukaan owner but cute Shahbaaz 

shazia in the meanwhile revolts against the decision and cooks up a storm .. complaining about how they are being treated and she can't take it anymore ... this causes her mom to faint ... (a heart attack i guess πŸ˜•)

so shazia decides to mend her ways and do whatever her mom asks her to .. her mom eventually gets better πŸ˜² and tells her that she wants shazia to get married too 

Shahbaaz on the other hand, is camping out each day, outside nazia's school and home 😳 in the hopes of meeting her and out of desperation jumps over the high walls and directly enters her room πŸ˜² πŸ€£ 

nazia (tries hard to act shocked πŸ˜†) is shocked and tells him to forget her 

well.. that's basically it 

Edited by Alizzay.. - 13 years ago
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
omg watched all 4 epis !! pooor shehbaaz :( !! i hate nazia's mom 😑 !! 
pooor shazi :( ! nazia should raise her voice ! too its like shazy always fightin for her Awww <3
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

omg watched all 4 epis !! pooor shehbaaz :( !! i hate nazia's mom 😑 !! 

pooor shazi :( ! nazia should raise her voice ! too its like shazy always fightin for her Awww <3

@bold

u knw wat i hv been lyk mentioning it fron d very first episode dat m bowled over by the bond between dese two girls😊...even after knowing d truth about dat stupid baba n his prediction abt shazia n nazia🀒...but but but wait a sec maybe deir bonding wont b d same, remember dat promo whre nazia says to shazia u want me to kill myself den fyn i vl do it😭
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
@adiyalicious

P.S: i watch maryada too n i kind of like adiya☺️
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

😲 i am sooo sorry i totally missed this post ... i wasn't able to come online cuz of a minor accident but if you haven't watched it till now, i will be glad to summarize it for you πŸ˜³ here goes:

epi begins from where it left off .. (naturally πŸ˜›) πŸ˜†

nazia's mom calls that old lady (the one in the pic ... i had to use the pic cuz i forgot her name πŸ€£)

the one who catches nazia and shazia at the restaurant and tells her that she is ready to accept that mediocre looking guy (well i added this πŸ€£) as her son-in-law πŸ˜‘ rather than that ex-mithaai ki dukaan owner but cute Shahbaaz 

shazia in the meanwhile revolts against the decision and cooks up a storm .. complaining about how they are being treated and she can't take it anymore ... this causes her mom to faint ... (a heart attack i guess πŸ˜•)

so shazia decides to mend her ways and do whatever her mom asks her to .. her mom eventually gets better πŸ˜² and tells her that she wants shazia to get married too 

Shahbaaz on the other hand, is camping out each day, outside nazia's school and home 😳 in the hopes of meeting her and out of desperation jumps over the high walls and directly enters her room πŸ˜² πŸ€£ 

nazia (tries hard to act shockedπŸ˜†) is shocked and tells him to forget her 

well.. that's basically it 

@red

u mean fatimaπŸ˜†

@blue
\
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

anyways thnx for d update sweets love yaπŸ€—i had cum here wid a hope dat u must hv opened a new thread on episode 4 just like u did for third one but kher hai...

so nazia has decidecd to elope wiod shahbaz n imran abbas entering next week *excited*😊
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
@alisha_yashAran 

aww yeah i was about to .. but then i had to go study  so couldn't but will make sure to create one next time πŸ˜†

btw you need to tell me your name with which i should call you ... i get tired of copy pasting πŸ˜² πŸ€£ yeah i am that lazy πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
@ Alisha : Im Manal πŸ€— ! n plus u knw it will effect their relationship buh it will get stronger !! btw why do i have a feelin Nazia will get married to tht Fahad guy not shehbaaz :( ! OMG Nooo please I want Shehbaz nazia <3 !! i felt so bad for shehbaz when nazia asked him to go !! 
plus i think shazia is a better actress thn nazia πŸ˜• !! 
n abt maryada thts like ma fav show n adiya ayeee <3
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
LOL Manal .. Nazia does get married to Bushra Ansari's son and not Shahbaaz 

but idk how she falls for Imran's character so suddenly ... i mean she did say she loves Shahbaaz πŸ˜• its sooo confusing