Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

So what??!!!

Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Can someone remind me why archana and savita dont get along like why does she have a problem with her?? this story line just keeeeeps dragging and i have lost track of what has happened before!!!

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khaira09

Can someone remind me why archana and savita dont get along like why does she have a problem with her?? this story line just keeeeeps dragging and i have lost track of what has happened before!!!

Basically Archana and Savita were all fine and dandy, Savita at that point realized the goodness or harmless shakarness of Archana, until Manav was sent to Jail, presumbaly after Savita lost her cool and just started hating Archana with a passion.

Exactly why she continues to hate her is because indirectly Archana has caused the family alot of troubles. 

But now she is just randomly dragging her hateness for not only archana but also for Manav, its a little lame I believe, because she is stretching beyond needs here, or sorry the CVs are stretching the track beyond needs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalPEWIND

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index