~AAKDD~KSG's message to his fans~

Posted: 13 years ago

Once a KSGianz, lifetime KSGian r the ones who r members of this fanclub

KARAN KARAN KARAN -what do u want us to say? u are awesome? u are hot? u are cute? u are mesmerizing? u are breath taking? u kill us with ur eyes....ur talks...ur voice....ur moves....ur hands....ur acting....ur laugh...ur dimpled smile.....ur naughty comments...ur silly jokes.....ur lovely looks.....ur amazing style....ur simple in luv attitude.....and well....ur oh so damn body.

do u wanna hear more?? yeah we have a lot more.........but.......what do u want?? Some time back,....we always used to think...."Oh we like this guy coz he is so cute...and he is so good at acting...and he is so serious abt his work...and he is so professional...yeah he looks ...but aha...that's not what we wonder abt :p"....but after your recent Men in Black, corporate looks?? u have changed our perception of u and ur image in our minds.....oh yeah.. ..We all confessed time and again...we are mad abt u....but hey... always dreamt u with your girl (*ahem* ahem*) we all wanted to see u happy....and we still want the same...

But guy!!!!!!!! It's not the same as it was before.......can u do us a favor?? plz? for your die hard fanz.......plz??
u are hot enough to kill us all the time before with n withour ur shirt onπŸ˜† .......plz dont do all the corporate ones and none of us anymore think you to be happy with your girl but for themselves'.. kyon our clean committed status of ours to be with your girl ki watt watt laga rahe ho karaaaaaaaaaan :p . We want to keep clean and safe thoughts always😊 ......so please spare us :p....Baksh do......

Rules to drool as a KSGian

So bearing in mind the droolerz we have the few rules of AAKDD fanclub, which are ..

1 . Only Karan Singh Grover fan(atics) allowed entry.

2. Only people who have posted earlier regarding KSG's hair, smile, dimples, fingers, shirt, shirt buttons .... (ahem, ahem, children on blog) ... and other such attributes allowed entry.

3. Only people with at least three blog names allowed entry.

4. Password ' KSG as Amraan in DMG how many times have done his victory dance ???

5. Only for people on a strict apple diet.

6. Only for people who have experienced at least one gender crisis on the blog.

7. Only for people who watch each episode of KSG shows infinite times.

8. Only for people who live life....dil se.

You are just hotter than heck! :thud you r just unbelievably attractive physically. And those eyes! ! We 've been swooning and drooling and weak-kneed since the first time we saw you onscreen. It's really the combination, looks, and the way you carry yourself 'you're just fascinating to watch.

The body language of you - both onscreen and off-screen are unlike anything we've ever seen and can't really explain why. With acting, it's all about what you bring to the role, and how we all react to each one of it. Each of it is a phenomena for itself.

KSGianz :earnest

OATH TO BE A KSGian

DISCLAIMER :So entrants please read the rules before you become a member or enter the fanclub. Again the fanclub is fictious and we are here to get ourself entertained so we should have an healthy home as we core members would not be responsible for any mis-conceptions by anyone here.

We accept any girl with KSG both Onscreen & Offscreen - so bashing anyone in the AT is not allowed. everyone.

NOTE: SINCE OUR AT ON CFC SECTION WAS INVADED BY THE BASHERS , WE PLANNED TO MOVE IT TO THE CC SECTION. NOW THE FC HERE FOR KSG IS A INVITE ONLY AND CAN BE ENTERED ONLY BY THE MEMBERS OF THE AT/FC. TO BECOME MEMBER OF FC/AT PLEASE PM ANY OF CORE MEMBERS OR THE FANCLUB AND WAIT TO COMMENT TILL THE NAME IS ADDED IN THE MEMBERS LIST.

Edited by AAKDD-fanclub - 13 years ago

DROOLABLE PICTURE OF THE THREAD

CREDIT TO POO

KSG - CURRENT

FB UPDATE

huge thank u to all my fans ! overwhelmed n ecstatic !

TWITTER UPDATE

Jhalak 4-vote for Chang & Marischa :-) Ksg

AAKDD
On FB

Twenty Nine years ago, a star no a phenomena was born.  Ofcourse,  did anyone would have ever known that this, humble, down to earth, loveable, jaunable , chocolate boy would one day reach out and captivate millions and trillions of hearts all over the world.

What kind of a dude he is, the one who doesnt get hit by stardom, even when he is admired by a mass audience and a hearthrob of zillions of worldover fans. Hard working, humble, loveable, sincere are the synonymns for this wonderful actor par excellance.

Sweetheart of Millions started his career at the Sheraton, Oman as a marketing executive. Oh baby that is not you , the mom Telly Industry with her arms wide open is so looking for her son to rock the industry.  Harboring big celluloid dreams he was part of a band during his college days called the "Thousand Decibels". Now he returned to India to achieve his goals and dreams to pursue his acting career.   He prepared and participated in the Gladrags Mega Model Manhunt contest in 2004 and won the award for 'Most Popular Model'.

Before starting his television acting career he did many modeling assignments, ramp shows, advertisements and even hosted a radio show.

He started his acting career with Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi for Bajaj Telefilms on MTV India after being selected from a nation wide talent hunt. Baby rocked with his natural talent on the auditions and won the role with ease.  He was a novice to the industry, but yet proved to be a star of the future.

After learning, the nuances of acting on the KMZ sets he followed Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag and finally ending up in KZK in a negative role. His character sketch even in the negative role was attractive to the audience and just ended up admiring him.  His proven acting skills fetched him roles in Solhah Singaarr on Shara one and some short stints o C.I.D n and Paarivvar.

Now our man : a skilled actor who could seemingly take on any kind of role and do full justice to the role, which won the adoration millions, the charishmatic Dr. Armaan Mallik, the character - fun-loving, suave, romantic ..what more ..just verstality filled in character.

He is one man who gave meaning for the songs ..
ISHQ LEHTA, AASmaani..

This guy is a simply  natural actor with superb comic timing. Though his characterization as Armaan in the beginning was of a flirt, people used to love to hate him,if any other actor would portray that role they would have completely ignored him.It was his acting talent which made trillions love him. He is a versatile actor with a cool attitude and style.To be frank, most of the DMG audiance was hooked to DMG only because of him.

OH yeah baby,he is the best in tellywood and better than most in bollywood. Hmm I guess an entire dictionary would fall short of words for him. He's stupendous, vivacious, with unbound energy, exuberance, passion, naughtiness and vigour. Armaan flirting, romancing wildly, playfully dispensing his act especially one scene when he dresses up as a woman it's worth watching.  Hebecame matured with time, his acting skills have not only proved him versatile but also taken him to a new level altogether where audiance saw him not only as a Senior doctor, but also a soft, gentle lover who has this childlike capability of getting hurt every so often.

He touched everyone's heart with his smile that can bring nothing but immense happiness inside you.

Good looking stature accompanied by style and attitude. This guy has unconventional looks but his hot quotient is high. Many girls would go drooling over him.

He surprises all with his intense display of anger and pain together.The guy enacts such scenes with ease.
You empathize and sympathize with him here. Hurt, jealousy, anger, sadness- all gel well in his eyes. The tears that stop in his eyes flow in your eyes. He proves he is a master of intense emotions.As long as his eyes do the talking, he is one of the ultimate romantic heroes.
His art speaks for him.

He anchored the STAR One reality television show Zara Nach Ke Dikha season 1. He was the second runner-up in the dance reality show - Jhalak Dhikla ja Season 3. In 2009 he co-hosted the music show Idea Rocks India on Colors TV. In 2010 he participated as a contestant in Khatron Ke Khiladi Season 3.

Deservingly the director's actor was nominated for the Best actor by ITA and just created the most hottest dude on Telly just to give him the award and the most desirable doctor naaa man by TOI ranked at 24th on 50.

That's

for you- A gem of an actor ⭐️

Very few actors par excellance touch lives and bring smiles on so many faces without ever realizing it. They breathe life into their characters; such a way that you can't help feeling every feeling, thinking every thought, experiencing every emotion and dreaming every dream that the characters they are enacting are dreaming. They touch your hearts, affect you to an extent that they seem part of your lives, and they pull on your heartstrings, one by one. Their portrayal of a character makes you fall in love with love all over again, makes you relive beautiful things that you've lived at some point in time, and makes you dream. That's what KARAN SINGH GROVER does to you. KSG, a wonder actor, who has brought Dr Armaan Mallik to life, plays to perfection and makes us go weak in our knees.

An actor who believes simply in doing goood work and setting his own standards and again his work speak for him, so what now heights of success which will continue to prosper and reach the pinnacle. Wish him all the best in the future endeavors.  We pray the almighty to bless him with all the very best in his life and whatever he does in his life we truthful KSGianz r there to give ous undying support and best wishes with him now n  forever and ever.

CREDIT: DHRUVI

MESSAGE FROM KSG

YES GIRLZ KSG HIMSELF HAS NAMED ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FC WILL BE CALLED AS KSG's ANGELS HENCEFORTH..SO PROUDLY WE ARE KSG ANGELS OFFICIALLY CHRISTENED BY THE MAN HIMSELF.

1. oishi_ksg
2.blessing-beauty
3.youth_showsfan
4. anjie22
5.k_anjali12
6. smileever
7.oyyehoyye
8.avantikaparth
9.nowee10
10.sanyaksgian
11.sjain
12.sajniksgian
13.angeldmg16
14.nik_sweetpoison
15.mithilalovesksg
16.laizu
17.-poornima-
18. nadz_J
19.Mehak_Luvs_Rani
20.karansprincess
21.cute.arsh
22. fariarmaan
23. funkybratz
24.kirni-ksg
25.amruta04
26.loveangle_4ever
27.Zaynoo2320
28.ksgfever
29.frndshp_luv_dmg
30.ritikaluvs_ksg
31. tzarha
32.ashi.loves.ksg
33.stuti_KSGIAN
34.riddhan (male angel)
35.Arzoo_KSG_KPS
36.nikki0809
37.palz_ksg
38. karan-007(Male Angel)
39.dmg_fanatic
40. namu_dmg
41.xKiranb
42.mini_luvs_ksg
43.Mini09
44._innocent_( Julie)
45.Zeeshan (Male Angel)
46.luv_wacko
47.kajen4lyf
48. candygurl_ksg
49. AngelTeen
50.ksgshonajj
51. ArmanSh
52.taani_r
53.ujala26
54. Medzi_ARian
55. Asra_KSG
56. Princezz22
57. dmg_lovditonce
58. Sneha_ksg
59.simrangills
60.taman07
61. ILOVEKSG4ever
62.-kashti-
63.Sadyy-AR-maneet
64.cutiepreet
65.PrachiluvsKSG
66.arshbest
67.kriti
68.lil_mizz_shawty
69.kavyaa
70.aish_luw
71.pinkfeather
72.arman_karan
73.ayesh444
74.pinkss
75.anizaf
76.sharonyaqoob

77.dina-ksg
78.-sim-
79.Armaan-09
80.arzu-k
81.janu1610
82.ayesha444
83.ArmaanKiDeewani
84.ksg-kash-kajen
85.millliii
86.Mona1993
87.deepa_atal
88.jaanu34
89.cutee987
90.ffkhan
91.kash-kasu-kajen
92..zara-20k
93.unnati.bose.98
94.mini_luvs_ksg
95..Niyapari..
96.kajenLicious
97.zara-20k
98.daliyaksgian
99.fishie
100.UreebaluvsKSG
101.Princezz22
102. Tarin Ahmed
103.Tia_0810
104.Love-dmg1
105.sakshilovesAR
106.ksg_fan20
107.kasharti1
108.Abray
109.AbihaKSGian
110.Jenny_KaShian
111.kash_laddoo.anu
112.STUTIROXX18
113.lavanya_armaan
114.cute-aish

A * A * K * D * D * ROCKERZ

ANY MEMBER INTERESTED JOINING OUR AT PLEASE SEND A REQUEST PM TO ONE OF THE CORE MEMBERS, AS THE REQUEST ON THE AT ITSELF GETS DIFFICULT TO SCAN THROUGH ..THANKS

THANKS
AAKDD CORE

PREVIOUS THREADS

diwali special

NEXT THREAD -112

KSG's Msg For His Fans 

Thank u guys so much for everything, I hope I can live up to all ur expectations and make u proud. I love u all from the bottom of my heart. Sorry I don't show that to u guys enough. Need all ur love and support rite now. God bless u! 

- Credit : Dhruvz

CREATIONS CORNER
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrDKZ0K44RI[/YOUTUBE]

25th july ko hua aisa dhamaka
KSG ke naam pe khula AT jo chamka
sab aate hain roz
kare drool KSG pe roz
sue ne jisne shuru kiya
AT hume gift main diya
bane hum sab dost yahan
aisa khoobsoorat jagah aur kahan
farzana di deti thi DMG ka update
taki show se rahe up to date
mini queen yahan ki
AT main sabko roz hasati
karan khud ko kahe AT ka king
moi karan shergil nd king what he sings
zara or kangan kare ksg ki pic kesaath drool
naaz hai natkhat or cool
simran kahe disillusional sabko
jawab aye tu hai vo
dhruvi ksg pe drool kiye jaye
hum sab jal jaye
milthila aye jaldi chali jaye
anjie bhi jaldi gayab ho jaye
julie sabse masti khor
jessy kare usse bhi zyada shor
riddhan aye kabhi kabhi AT pe
wahin sanya ko miss kare AT pe
amrita hai sweet sabse
kiran kare mazak sabse
naureen hai boht helpful
wahi poornima kare mazak full
asra hai AT pe new
mien kahoon mien bhi hun pheww
oishi hai mazakya badi
or ye hai sahi
sab kare AT pe masti khoob
KSG pe drool kare kyunki hai vo dude
AT pe chale jaadu KSG ka
nasha hi nasha KSG ka
hum deewani ladkiyon ko koi samjhaye
KSG pe kitna droool kar jaye
dost bane yahan pe sab
roz aye masti ke liye jab
double haske masti karke jaye
wapas ane ko phir taras jaye....................................

thnk u srishti
credit goes to shrishti thanks

Good evening AAKDDianz!

Iwelcome u all to the 100th celebrations of AAKDD

yesh..........its a big day for all of us <3

to all da angles plus male angles.........πŸ€—

all AAKDDianz.......i just want to say guys

i rock and u r da ones who made me rock so

dis one more memorable evening in the history of AAKDD as v r know forπŸ˜ƒ

AAKDD JOURNEY
"Zindgi ek safar hai suhaha yahan kal kia ho kis ne jana"
this is exact song for our akkdd which is proudly now 100 years old'.she is too old for ksg dats the best part about her hehe. So we all started with hi hello and saying our respective names to other people , then we came thorha paas like gave nik name to each other, poornima to poo, karan to karu, mini to minchi, zara to zaru, kiran to kirru, naaz to nazu, nauren to norz, riddhan to riddhu, simran to simo,srishti to srish,asshi to asshu, oishi to oisshu, mahua to mummy or mahu sue to sue pue, kangan to kangu shangu, julie to julz, mithila to mithz , rida to riddu, nikkita to nikkz and many many more. When we say it its our home we mean it in real'.we eat here, drink here,fight here, lover here, smile here,share each and everything here even which shoud not be shared, we don't sleep here this is the only time we say bye to masti tolli and logg off with heavy heart and log in only after half an hour.

Now we all are on last stage of hypothermia hehe don't kill me for dis i just don't know the name of that disease in which we all are stcuk in, like if we don't come n talk dese bunch of brainless people we feel like itching all over body hehe I mean to say our common love and interest factor KSG has brough all of us under one roof (which is AAKDD) and now with the 100th times more addiction to KSG we are addicted to each other also if any one get ghayba here for one day we have at least 10 posts for him/her saying where is he/she? M missing him/her.

It was only bright side of AAKDD we had built till now but dere is gray shade to it too hehe'.just like we love each other immensely and shamlessly so we have arguments too,we have janglli billi vala fight too, we have some sweet and mature members too who come in between to solve dese maha yudhs. We have m leaving m leaving like anthems too, we lost few of our very beloved people too for none reason I believe because there is no valid reason in the world which proves u right for leaving people who loves you''too emotional I know but Our AAKDD is like that only, we follow karan johar's motto hehe

We will make you laugh

We will make you sing

We will make you dance

We will make you cry

We will make you live life in a moment.

***MY INTRODUCTION***

on dis very very big achievement of all of us i want to share some details about myself.........i know many of u are so interested to know about me so here i go.........
on one very very special day i was born here

my mother's name is Sue and my Father is Simran.....my elder sis is zara n dhruvz is my younger bro.........i used to live in cfc section but den bcz of some terrorists attack i had to save my purity so i moved to cc section......cc section is quite safe now i feel protected hereπŸ˜ƒ

i am da one where dere is nonstop drooling of our ROCKSTAR
karan singh grover
we eat,drink,live,sleep love and only love for him.

we support in every thick and thin..we support him with any girl and any co-star we support him when he gives us time and his love we support him when he dont show his single jhalak for months😭 we support with every kind of clothes and we support him more with less clothes😳

KSG! all AAKDDianz hearts go for u like dis

after my so boring speech i know u guys just want me to shut up and rock da dance floor wid KSG......lets do it girls wat r u waiting for its ur night and KSG is also all ursπŸ˜‰u can move like dis

or like dis.................
or like dis..............

ohh...my angels must be tired now...meeting the steps with KSG is not easy phewπŸ˜†lets have somthing to eat girlz and its cake cutting time tooπŸ˜ƒ

100th AAKDD AWARDS

simo-MISS 100TH

RIDA-MISS BEHNA

NAZU-MISS KILLER EYES

DHRUVZ-MISS DARK KNIGHT

JESSU & HER JANEMAN-DOSTANA JODI OF AAKDD

KANGU/MITHZ-BEST DROOLERZ OF AAKDD

RIDDHAN-MR ELIGIBLE BACHELOR OF AAKDD

POO-FRIENDLY MEMBER OF AAKDD

ANJIE-MISS HI & BYE OF AAKDD