Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 150

maxliz

IF-Rockerz

maxliz

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i dont remember 20 20 match yaar cause it was new and i didnt knew they kept such world cup i saw the final match that too last few overs something there someone took catch and i forgot  something happened dont remember  only knew that india won the wcEmbarrassed

but yeeh this semifinal is gonna be memorabale for sure  and i am so happy that its india who could beat aussies and no other team india got this oppurtunityEmbarrassed

ya it was a close match...lot of balls remaining and few runs to score...only one wicket to go...just den sreeshant took an awesome catch and india won..lolz....der used to be a lot of jokes abt dat..how did sree make dat catch...cos ders a mallu in ever cornerLOL

PS: pak also has beaten aus in d group matches....but ya india beat dem out of tournament:)

Edited by maxliz - 24 March 2011 at 11:51am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 8)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
hey bhagwan yeh kab khatam hoga 

Anyways all damon lovers must see this 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maxlizDulceAmor

maxliz

IF-Rockerz

maxliz

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

comeon sindhu....aaj tho celebrate karne de..india is into semisssssss...

chal have to go...i forgot everything wid dis celebrating thing..lolz....kal milte hain..bye sindhu and sushi..

btw sindhu saw d promo...its hell funny...i have seen d guy who plays castle...he used to do dis cameo roles in funny sitcoms...such a cutiepieEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Chalo mere aane se u atlast remembered u have other works to do too other than jumping over eleven men hitting a ball ....Ermm

u saw u saw u saw.....I was laughing so badlyyyyy while watching it ....his expressions are sooooooooooo ROFL ROFL he is such a kameena ROFL and yesss he is cuteeeeeeeeeeeee veli cute ...actually what makes him cute is how he behaves all the time ...LOL his expressions are damn funny ...will show u another one tomorrow....

chalo bye tc cya luv yaa and please for heaven sake stop jumping they haven't won the WC yet ...save it for later ....ALL OF U ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raindrops-

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
hello! can I join?

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Anu I love the island wala banner ....will change it in the next cc...but not with mine work ...it will be Snail work again...she makes better than me ....will bug her to make something on sid nikki next Tongue don't worry 

i love it too but you know na....my obsession is reaching new heights all the time LOL but that's okay.....i can wait till next cc to see sid-nikki banner and you better keep it in mind otherwise i'll be after you Evil Smile

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
omg thanks for the KW pics sayani! Hug  they're really great.....and you made heer's day......can just imagine the smile on her face...... waise, his expressions are so cute.....he is like a big kid na.....you just wanna ruffle his hair lolz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heerhoney-Raindrops-

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Shweta looks great in those pics Sindhu. I love her dress - it's so pretty. I'm glad she's doing a play - theatre is a brilliant medium - pity we won't get to see it though.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top