Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

End In May Embarrassed

you must be really excited abt it na.

And omg...that pic in your icon and sig...is that new??? they are looking so cute! Embarrassed  I hope they get married, i really do. I find them more romantic than prince william and kate middleton...MonAya seem more like a fairytale. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 149)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

I liked that quote abt his friends too...the script is pretty awesome actually...the dialogues are penned really well and the questions he was asking did make you think...like with the attorney...the whole qns of whether she was guilty because she got criminals off...i've never seen a show that asked these types of questions like this. I didn't even realise i was getting caught up in it. LOL

I keep searching for that promo...i wish you could see it, it's so cool...they have a whole load of the stars from their shows come up and with Dexter they have him and they say "the good" - and they show him in bright light and he gives this ironic look to the camera and then they flash to him covered in blood n in darkness and his hands are all dripping with blood and they say "or just bad"...or s'thing to that effect anyways...i was too busy getting all excited at the blood on his hands...see what you did to me?! LOL 

What's happening with deb and anton now??? No progression?

I know I especially love Dexter's ones the most ...his dialogues and monologues are so much fun ...You really have to use his head to get his jokes though and that makes it even more funny how people just don't get it and take it as anormal conversation LOL shows that he is not that scared of getting caught na ...

No matter how u hate the attorney's job u can't deny she is playing fair ...everyone has a right for trial ...just because u define someone as criminal doesn't really make them a criminal ...and if someone is fighting for them ...it's nuthn wrong ...it's a job of lawyer to fight for their clients...deciding who is guilty and who is not is upto the judge ...as much as it is annoying to others ...even to me ...trust me the very thot of terrorist getting more security then a citizen of a country ...specially a certain someone who has no guilt of what he has done is hell frustrating ...at times boils ur blood that he still exists ...but it's only fair to let him fight for his live ...when everyone else does ...so in a way u can't just kill someone because she is trying to be fair ...and I love this show even more for brining up such issues which has complete different set of judgement from the usual right and wrong sides ...and having two such weird situations in one epi is even more fun ...how choosing not to kill the lawyer was right to dexter but wrong to his friend ...and again how killing camilla is wrong to dexter and right to camilla ...u see the connections ...how a gud deed and bad deed is done on the same day and each has it's own justification to defend the deed ...so what is he ...a right person or wrong ...

.I think dexter portrayes a very extreme level of a human soul ...we do right and we do wrong ...but somehow it is justified to us at the end of the day ...every deed we do ...I mean if we knew we are doing wrong will we ever do it ??? nope ...but still many a times we are wrong for the wrold...I guess this is confusing now  LOL

Oh Ok I guess I can search for the promoes...there was achannle for it I guess...will look up ...

I don't know deb is all confused whether she should be with him or not...like it is wrong to the world and definitely for her job ...Anton is getting annoyed with her behaviour ...the skinner ...kidnapped him and ripped off his skin ...and deb got insane when she couldn't find him ...when she did now she is confused what to do ...dexter likes Anton Partyhe finds him a nice a guy ...so to help deb he told her a truth about their father ...that his father was having an affair with one of his informer too ...she idolises her father a lot ...but it back fired she got more annoyed now with her father ...LOL by the way the woman his father was having an affair with was dexter's biological mother LOL so now both of his kids are annoyed with their dad ...yippeee 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heersweetie

any news on karan i am completely out of touch

Yesss he is rapidly turning into a mutton shop ...congrats if u like those kinds ...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmorheerhoney

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MohitSanayaDrug

End In May Embarrassed

you must be really excited abt it na.

And omg...that pic in your icon and sig...is that new??? they are looking so cute! Embarrassed  I hope they get married, i really do. I find them more romantic than prince william and kate middleton...MonAya seem more like a fairytale. Embarrassed
It's The Side Add Of Their Blog Embarrassed && You Have To Write This In Their Blog Coz They Will Be Really Happy & Overwhelmed Of Your " Fairytale " Comments LOL

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
& Yeaah, I'm Really Xeiteeed For Her Newww Serial Embarrassed

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
I don't think you'll find the ad...have searched all yt and even FX's website - that's how crazy i am LOL  I will keep tabs on FX's yt channel and fcbk page though...and if that fails then i will film it with my phone. LOL

I have to go right now though. Cooking time. I guess we'll be on to the new cc by the time i get back Party    We got thru this one fast na LOL

bye everyone, see you soon Hug

heerhoney

IF-Rockerz

heerhoney

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
sindhu i didnt get u yaar mera dimaag hi kaam nahin kar raha haiConfused

Edited by heersweetie - 23 April 2011 at 10:29am

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 23 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedLOL

Re that last line ROFLROFLROFL

Thank you jee...i was quite proud of myself for figuring out how to colour it LOL  The hard part is remembering which one it was i used lolz. It is hidden because it is not worth being seen by many ppl...it's getting taken down in a few days and then am gonna make a full length version. Tongue This was just to see if i could work it LOL

I never thought a serial killer could be likeable, but dexter proved me wrong. I did sympathise with him, esp when he was debating whether or not he could comply with camilla's request, and then later when he was trying to draw up his wedding list. It amused me that he kept forgetting all abt that list...it's his gf's most imp thing and he kept forgetting LOL 

Lolz, the ordinary pie. I would be worried if i liked the poisonous one LOL

Did you click pics of the anton-deb scene??? I was gonna but then i thought you'd have them already LOL

You better make a full version or I will be as angry as dexter...wait he is never angry ...grrr stupid psycho killer ...oh well I will be as calm and composed like dexter ...that makes more sense now ...

That wedding list was sooo hillarious ...there was a time when he was sitting at a meeting and deciding whom to call ...first he is like should I invite Quinn ...but he is so Tan  ROFL ROFL I have no idea what he meant ...but his argument is fantastic LOL and then Batista gives orders to another guy and calls his name...and then dexter is like oh so thats his name ...and then writes it down ...he doesn't even know their names...and then Quins annoyes Deb by mentioning Anton ...and she gets angry and looks at dexter and say don't invite him ...and Dexter follows her order and scribbles his name and say right no Quinn LOL I love this brother sis duooo  ...and then there was this fight between Batista and Masuka ( The Bald guy with specs ) about who will be his best man and he gets all confused and says I m not having a best man LOL later while talking to Deb he realises he trusts deb the most and loves her the most and she is the closest to him and so she should have been his best man ...but he already asked miguel ...because he thot best man should be a man ...ahhh I loved that scene ...this marriage preparation is sooo interesting Embarrassed

No I just clicked one ...will click more once the idiot is more clear about her feelings ...cause she is bugging me with her ringa ringa roses 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

Post Reply New Post

Go to top