The Vampire Diaries

SE Infallible Love#2:You're In My Bloodstream (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 150

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Audience Question - "Based off the Salvatore brothers, which one of them (Paul and Ian) is less like their character and why?"

Nina: Paul's a lot funnier in person.

Ian: Yeah.

Nina: He's just … he has a sense of humor that you guys can see now that… his character's just more … everything's going wrong and he's always trying to fix something so he doesn't really have a chance to - 

Paul: He's a worry bug.

Nina: Yeah, you're a worry bug. But you're like a down-to-earth, fun, chill guy so…

Paul: Thanks Nina. *cute looks and giggles* You're pretty cool too.

N'awww <3

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevcutemug-Gayathri--Kruti.S-Leenasmg-Hoor-aa123.80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SE Infallible Love#2:You're In My Bloodstream (Page 143)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
u know paul and nina may not be romanticlly involved but they hv a gr8 chemistry!

when paul hugs nina its like a big bear hugging a lil teddy bear!

n yeah i m loving this new stefan, a bit careless! though brooding looks sexy on him but this stefan is a cool customer! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S-

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
OMG, those pics and gifs from the upcoming epi are so damn cute! Stefan's following her around everywhere, like a perfect stalker. ROFL
And that gif of him pushing someone is hilarious, this Stefan is such a contrast to that patient, calm Stefan! LOL
And I agree, Stefan ne sabke vat laga rakhi hai, not letting anyone sit in peace. LOL
I can SO imagine how much fun PW's having shooting these scenes!

Edited by aa123.80 - 15 October 2011 at 5:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kruti.S--Hoor-

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
You GOTTA read this from a NON STELENA SHIPPERShocked:

Yeah, look. I don't ship Stelena. At all. It's just not my type of thing. But I need to say something because shipping it or not shipping it, it still doesn't take away from the truth.

There is NO LOVE that I have ever seen in my life that has the power to do what Stefan did tonight. I've seen so many TV shows, so many movies, read so many books… but there is nothing that can compare in my mind to the love that Stefan has for Elena. It's on a different dimension. Other-worldly even. Something quite God-like, in that, it is one of the deepest and most profound loves I've ever witnessed. I've actually never seen anything like it. I don't ship them but it's hard not to root for them all the same when you take a step back and think about how strong Stefan's love for Elena is. I am convinced that they are not just lovers or boyfriend/girlfriend. No, they are something entirely different. The only soulmates I believe in is Clark/Lois, but DAMN, Stelena, DAMN, each episode that goes by, I start to see more and more of the soulmate qualities manifesting. But even soulmates doesn't quite do justice to Stefan and Elena's relationship. They are so much more. I truly mean this with every fiber of my being when I say- Stefan and Elena are my embodiment of what love is, what it SHOULD be, and what everyone should want for themselves because they deserve a love like that in their lives.

Here is the blog link:

http://signalfire90.tumblr.com/post/11422370621/ummm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev-Gayathri--Kruti.S--Hoor--Junglee-aa123.80

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Audience Question - "Based off the Salvatore brothers, which one of them (Paul and Ian) is less like their character and why?"

Nina: He's just ' he has a sense of humor that you guys can see now that' his character's just more ' everything's going wrong and he's always trying to fix something so he doesn't really have a chance to - 

Nina: Yeah, you're a worry bug. But you're like a down-to-earth, fun, chill guy so'

N'awww <3

Aww! I love this!

Do you know what interview this is? or where i can find the video for this from?

Edited by Leenasmg - 15 October 2011 at 7:47am

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged

Yeah, look. I don't ship Stelena. At all. It's just not my type of thing. But I need to say something because shipping it or not shipping it, it still doesn't take away from the truth.

There is NO LOVE that I have ever seen in my life that has the power to do what Stefan did tonight. I've seen so many TV shows, so many movies, read so many books' but there is nothing that can compare in my mind to the love that Stefan has for Elena. It's on a different dimension. Other-worldly even. Something quite God-like, in that, it is one of the deepest and most profound loves I've ever witnessed. I've actually never seen anything like it. I don't ship them but it's hard not to root for them all the same when you take a step back and think about how strong Stefan's love for Elena is. I am convinced that they are not just lovers or boyfriend/girlfriend. No, they are something entirely different. The only soulmates I believe in is Clark/Lois, but DAMN, Stelena, DAMN, each episode that goes by, I start to see more and more of the soulmate qualities manifesting. But even soulmates doesn't quite do justice to Stefan and Elena's relationship. They are so much more. I truly mean this with every fiber of my being when I say- Stefan and Elena are my embodiment of what love is, what it SHOULD be, and what everyone should want for themselves because they deserve a love like that in their lives.

Here is the blog link:

WoaaahhhShocked... That is SO beautifully written. Clap And that is SO true.

I'm glad even the supposed non-Stelena ppl are seeing this. And ever since S3 began, I've read loads of such comments on YT and stuff too. Stefan's love is EPIC, and that is the biggest truth of all.

kashev-Kruti.S-

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

There is NO LOVE that I have ever seen in my life that has the power to do what Stefan did tonight. I've seen so many TV shows, so many movies, read so many books' but there is nothing that can compare in my mind to the love that Stefan has for Elena. It's on a different dimension. Other-worldly even. Something quite God-like, in that, it is one of the deepest and most profound loves I've ever witnessed. I've actually never seen anything like it. I don't ship them but it's hard not to root for them all the same when you take a step back and think about how strong Stefan's love for Elena is. I am convinced that they are not just lovers or boyfriend/girlfriend. No, they are something entirely different. The only soulmates I believe in is Clark/Lois, but DAMN, Stelena, DAMN, each episode that goes by, I start to see more and more of the soulmate qualities manifesting. But even soulmates doesn't quite do justice to Stefan and Elena's relationship. They are so much more. I truly mean this with every fiber of my being when I say- Stefan and Elena are my embodiment of what love is, what it SHOULD be, and what everyone should want for themselves because they deserve a love like that in their lives.

Here is the blog link:

Now thats saying something! completely agree with her. Stefan's love for Elena goes beyond anything and everything, beyond his thirst for blood..her blood, beyond the power of Klaus's compulsion. And its just SO heart breaking to see such lovers get separated from each other, especially because its beyond their control!
SO happy to see people finally noticing Stelena's selfless love!

kashevaa123.80

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Nina: He's just ' he has a sense of humor that you guys can see now that' his character's just more ' everything's going wrong and he's always trying to fix something so he doesn't really have a chance to - 

Nina: Yeah, you're a worry bug. But you're like a down-to-earth, fun, chill guy so'

N'awww <3

This is ADORABLE <3 i love the friendship Paul-Nina share..its such a pleasure watching their interviews!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Junglee-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top