Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF - Kismat Connection - 16 (26/6) 113 UPDATED!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 114

Page 1
Page   of 114
Page 2 Page 114

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Friends

I'm starting a new FF - Kismat connection. Hope you all like. Read and enjoy but don't forget to leave comments. Your comments encourages me lot. Posted the small part here. next part will be later.

Selvy

Kismat Connection

Little girl wearing baby pink color sleeveless frock stepped into City Library. She is around 10 years. An elderly man, Shekar smiled 'halo Pari, how are you?' Pari smiled 'fine Uncle.' Shekar 'its long time you didn't visit library.' Pari 'only y'day my exams got over.' Shekar 'how many days holiday?' Pari happily 'full one month.' Shekar 'so I can see daily here.' Pari 'ha. I'll come daily to read my favorite story book.' Shekar teased 'TinTin.' Pari shook her head 'ha. is it there?' Shekar 'except you no one reads that book. Nowadays children likes watching TV rather than reading books.' Pari ran towards children section 'no all the kids are like that.'

Shekar knows Pari for the past 3 years. She is the only little visitor to this small library. She comes regulary during her holidays. During school days she comes weekly once or twice. She reads mostly TinTin. Even though she knows every single line of those stories she rarely reads other books. Even that is all old comic books.

Pari searched through the rack for her favorite TinTin. Today she planned to read 'The Shooting star'. She is searching for that book. Her face lit up in happiness when she found it. she placed her hand to pull it out. She felt another hand on it. she turned and looked back at the owner of the hand. a boy little elder that her age is standing with a smile. Pari smiled 'I touch it first.' Boy 'no I did.' Pari 'no' boy 'me first.' Pari 'me' both were shouting at each other. Pari 'go and take some other book.' Boy 'I want this book. You take some other book.' Pari 'I planned to read this today.' Boy 'I want this.'

Hearing the noise Shekar came. 'Pari beta, what happened?' Pari complaint 'see uncle. I'm the one who touched the book first. This boy is fighting with me.' Shekar looked at the boy 'she likes that book you take another one.' Boy 'me too like it.' Shekar understood these two are not easy to handle. He looked at the boy 'what is you name beta?' Boy 'Munna.' Shekar 'I can give you one suggestion.' Pari and Munna looked at him with a hope to get the book.

Shekar 'you both sit together and read.' Pari and Munna looked at each other for a second then agreed to do so. Shekar with a smile 'good'. Pari pulled the book 'come we'll sit in that table. munna 'ha come.' They pulled the chair closer. Kept the book on the table. Pari 'one minute' Munna confusingly looked at her. Pari streached her hand 'I'm Pari. Studying in 5th std. My house is in the next street. I come here to read regualry during holidays. My favorite is TinTin. I'll read one book per a day. usually I'll take the book to home. Today for you I'm reading it here.' Munna thought 'who needs all these details. Pari 'I know your name is Munna. But tell me more about you.' she showed her stretched hand.

Munna half heartledly shook hand with her 'I came to my dadima's house for holiday.' He thought this is enough about him. 'shall we read the book now. I can't wait for long.' Pari shook head thinking 'he is very reserved. Can't even know how to smile.' she sat straight to read the book. Munna kept the book in front of him that made Pari to read the book difficult. Pari 'please kept it here.' Munna 'I can't read like that.' Pari pulled then Munna pulled. Both were not able to read it properly.

Munna looked at Pari 'we'll do one thing. you have the card right.' Pari shook her head 'I'm member here.' Munna 'you take the book now. we'll go out and read sitting in a comfortable place.' Pari agreed. Pari went to the counter to take the book while Munna waited outside looking around for a perfect place to sit and read peacefully. Pari came out of the library with the book. Munna pointed the steps 'we'll sit here and read.' Munna sat in one step. Pari is about to sit next to him, munna stopped her. Pari looked at him with a questioning face 'why?'

Munna spread his leg little apart and point the next step below him 'you sit here.' Pari sat between his legs in the next step. She opened the book in her lap. Munna bent down putting his hands on her either side holding the book. Both read the book without any further argument. People passing through that side admired the way kids reading the book. It became regular for them. Daily they come and read book like this sitting in the steps.

Pari closed the book 'we finished.' She smiled. Usually as soon as they finish the book Munna will get up. both start walking towards their house waving good bye. But today Munna didn't get up. he is still sitting caging Pari inside his hands. Pari 'Munna, shall we move.' Munna sadly 'Pari can we sit here for few more minutes.' Pari looked at his face 'what happened Munna? You are looking sad today.' Munna 'ha, from t'row I can't meet you.' Pari is shocked 'why?' Munna 't'row I'm leaving to Canada.' Pari 'Canada?' Munna 'I'm living with my parents there. I came to see my dadi ma. I'm leaving in t'row morning flight.' Pari 'when will you come back?' Munna 'not now. may be after finishing my studies. That's what my dad said.' Pari sadly 'I can't meet you.' Pari had tears in her eyes. Munna 'we will meet when I come back.' Pari sadly 'but how? We can't identify each other. we'll be big that time.'

Munna 'its so simple. I can' Pari 'will you shout my name standing in the top of the mountain?' munna 'you have two balck spot in you left upper arm.' Pari confused 'left?' then she realized 'arrey its in my right.not in the left. See' she lifted her sleeve and showed it to him 'its in my right.' Munna 'ha right. That will show me that you are my Pari.' Pari smiled 'you are very clever' Munna 'munna is always clever you know.' Both giggled.

A doll vendor passed by the side. Munna shouted 'Uncle please wait.' He got up and ran to the vendor. Munna 'show me the dolls'. He found two exactly similar dolls made in wood. Vendor showed him that how it shakes its head always. Munna liked it. he put his hand into his pocket and pulled out some currency 'I'll take these two.' He paid and ran back to Pari. He handed him one 'this is for you. We both have exactly same. Do you like this?' Pari shook her head 'ha. its nice. Whenever I see this I'll remember you.' Munna seriously 'otherwise will you forgot me?' Pari 'no. I won't forget you.'

Munna kissed her cheek 'bye.' Pari kissed him back on his cheek 'bye' both turned and left to their house.

From next day Pari came alone to library. She sit for a while remembering Munna for few seconds. She take the book home to read. Whenever she saw aeroplane, she waved hands thinking Munna.

Will they meet again?

Is it just a friendship like all we face in any point of our Journey of Life?

~~ ~~ ~~

Shot 1(11)   Shot 2(15)   Shot 3(19)   Shot 4(21)   Shot 5(26)   Shot 6(37)

Shot 7(45)   Shot 8(55)   Shot 9(66)   Shot 10(71)   Shot 11(79)   Shot 12(89)

Shot 13(94)   Shot 14(99)   Shot 15(102)   Shot 16(113)

~~ ~~ ~~

For my other FFs Visit

|| PREMEER CORNER ||

Edited by newt2007 - 26 June 2014 at 4:04am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

san1989ILOVEPREMEERshirlysAMMI6PremeerKashsankitadiyachillcutegirl94.NoOn.Rishi87punjabi0926srikrithisweetanu2314Ayesha103haajooDivalicious-Shwetasri-ragvir92tarannum6AymeeHeerbeautyluvharshiti-scarlett-Tasneem-17PumpkinnDaffodilee-SnowKid-moon_mineiheartChaiMeraCheekuVirat..kashish..-Abigail-sweta2005brainychild92sweet scorpioAASUSSukrutha-Xpress-.lostatsea.-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF - Kismat Connection - 16 (26/6) 113 UPDATED!!" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

PM List

...Harshiti...
-Jyo-
 _HaNo_
0711rokxoxo
aaminaman
AASUS
aishwaryagayen
AMMI6
angelina_angel 
anuu2010
Aymee
biyaahmad
cutegirl94
divya4salmanyk
friendsforeverh
Gops94
HARSHITI12
Heerbeauty
hibaamir
iheartChai

khajju
kiran_28
LuvAdditiGupta
moon_mine
munni_sheela
muskaan-p
NIMMY
nisha1984
Oblivious
premiti
PremeerKash123
Pumpkinn
punjabi0926 
ragvir92
Rishi87
repunzell
sadhz
sadique137
sankita
seema.sharma86

Shruti11
sinak
snehasharma
srikrithi
sowmya18
Sukrutha
sweta2005
Tasneem-17
vrushika
Xxcoolchick1xX
zigzagway_sadi

Edited by newt2007 - 12 September 2012 at 6:47am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AMMI6sankita.NoOn.sowmya18Anu*Gayani*Anucutegirl94Rishi87DivalicioussrikrithiTasneem-17nisha1984khajju-SnowKid-kiran_28-Xpress-AASUSsweta2005-Fatima-

MeraCheekuVirat

IF-Rockerz

MeraCheekuVirat

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
me!
aaww munna n pari so sweet names!!!Embarrassed
cho chweet..!!!! both readin buk together..!!!! surely they wil remember each othr!Smile
cnt wa8 nw!
add me 2 d list! :))))))

Edited by shahrukh_divya - 24 March 2011 at 6:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007

sweta2005

IF-Sizzlerz

sweta2005

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

awesomeeeeeeeeeeee too good lovely concept loved the 1st part waitinggggggg for next asap.

Edited by sweta2005 - 24 March 2011 at 5:44am

newt2007

.lostatsea.

IF-Stunnerz

.lostatsea.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged

Awww...wow u started a new FF...

Thats great when u ended Eternal love i was sad but then u made my day by starting a new FF.

Comming to the update i loved it...are Pari n Munna Heer n Prems nicknames???

Or are they different people???

Anyways loved the update...

Add me to ur PM list...LOL

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 24 March 2011 at 11:55am

newt2007

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
u takke me so seeriously selvyy i luvv uuu muahh m innnn pm me now let me read and thnks fr wrtinggg u frgtened me saying u l stop yesterday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

newt2007MeraCheekuVirat

sowmya18

Goldie

sowmya18

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
update soon and pm me....

newt2007

-Jyo-

Goldie

-Jyo-

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
New one wow
I ve not read ur other ffs due my exams then project work,its almost 2 months, looking forward to read other 2 ffs.

newt2007

Post Reply New Post

Go to top