Laagi Tujhse Lagan

some funny scenes in 23rd mar episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

testing9

testing9

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
somehow i cannot digest the fact that when kala was doing the 5 minute countdown on the bomb explosion...dutta waited and watched and hugged while the timer was almost on 2 mins..and again he started walking hugging etc etc...more slowdown...and last at the 1 th secnd kala says dismantel ad ta-da the fat BG s manage to run to that stage and dismante etc...how is it possible yar LOL

also the close up shots of the PN folks on the test bomb in the dirty stream was so funny...LOL especially the forced jolted look from roops and kishore...it was as if the director said action and both kishore and roops got off sleep heard the balst and forced an exclamation on their faceLOL...also nakku wore the same " i am tired" expression through the whole scene and even did her mandatory sprint towards dutta...baaji and ayeshaba didnt stand a chance on tht runLOL
but the real maha sprint queen turned out to be seema aka chipkali..i mean she was standing quite far..when  suds took aim...and though we know suds is kinda slow and random when it comes to aiming the shot..still for seema to have run all that distance over the gravel in her high heels and manage to come between  the bullet and dutta....wow! she has stolen the sprint queen award from nakku...

lastly when baaji was fighting suds...it was ok for dutta to be focussing on seema etc...but when baaji got shot on the leg...there is like zero reacction from dutta...as if ..ya its ok baaji gets shot all the timeConfused..i mean atleast some exclamation like "baaji...tu dokhebaaz se bachkar reh"LOL to bantha hai na! LOL

when kishore was slowy coming near each BG and picking the revolvers..the BGs are standing dumb even though dutta had already started his re-union with family..and no knife etc on Kala....are the BGs now scared of Kishore BhauConfused.....

forgot to add the funniest one....when seems falls down and baaji is fighting ulloo...nakku shouts...baaji doctor ko bulaaoo...i mean what the ?? from where the doctor is gonna come..only medicant is mahadev ji..and his place is also known only to nakku madam..and she is telling baajiLOLLOLLOL

Edited by testing9 - 24 March 2011 at 1:51am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garima25Only4DilishLaTuLarayjstramya90pinks86chithoo-bharti-smile.saraHamlet53

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "some funny scenes in 23rd mar episode" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rani2008

rani2008

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
LOL!!!!! sooo true...yah my most fav was when she asked for a doc....i was like are you kidding me!!! :D

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by testing9

lastly when baaji was fighting suds...it was ok for dutta to be focussing on seema etc...but when baaji got shot on the leg...there is like zero reacction from dutta...as if ..ya its ok baaji gets shot all the timeConfused..i mean atleast some exclamation like "baaji...tu dokhebaaz se bachkar reh"LOL to bantha hai na! LOL

No, Dutta did react.....not in a shocked manner....but sadness at how Kala just kept going on and on.....that is what the emotions on his face expressed.....that he was just tired of all this now.....and he did rush toward Baaji after that for a bit before stopping cuz Kala had the gun pointed at him again.

This was Dutta's reaction to Baaji getting shot:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_98nik_itamnx12khushix

Post Reply New Post

Go to top