Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

don,t worry...for gopi...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
don,t worry guys for gopi i saw in the saas bahu or saazish ...they says ke gopi ke din jaldi badalne wale hain nani uske saath hain...they says that gopi,s days will be changed now because nani support gopi..and her sweet days comes soon so dont worry sab acha hoga..every thing will be all right soon...don,t loose your thoughts ...umeed pe duniya hai.........post.by.simi... 

Edited by simibrar1990 - 24 March 2011 at 12:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "don,t worry...for gopi..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I was just wondering about this, that after her scolding, obviously whilst drunk she won't care what MaJi says but when sober she might revert to the old scared Gopi, with old hairstyle everything, so i'm happy she will remain new made over Gopi Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
besides Naani comes from a Village she is probably used to seeing people drunk on Bhang all the time during holi, so she doesn't see what the problem is.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

simibrar1990

IF-Dazzler

simibrar1990

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

besides Naani comes from a Village she is probably used to seeing people drunk on Bhang all the time during holi, so she doesn't see what the problem is.
no i am not agree nafiasa nani chahe comes from the village but she knows everything i think baa told her everything..think baa,s dailouge when she was say that hum dono saheli hain or ghar ke mamle par hamari khul kar bat chit hui hai...and second thing nani is very celever lady her owl eyes see and imagine and read every thing..she knows the nature of her daughter koki..her grandson ahem..and every member of the home..inderectway i think hetal also help her in these days hetal very close to nani doing her seva....

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simibrar1990

Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

no i am not agree nafiasa nani chahe comes from the village but she knows everything i think baa told her everything..think baa,s dailouge when she was say that hum dono saheli hain or ghar ke mamle par hamari khul kar bat chit hui hai...and second thing nani is very celever lady her owl eyes see and imagine and read every thing..she knows the nature of her daughter koki..her grandson ahem..and every member of the home..inderectway i think hetal also help her in these days hetal very close to nani doing her seva....

i agree Naani was brought by Baa to fix the Gopi Aham relationship, and she saw the result of Gopi being high on Bhang her speaking her mind and Aham listening to her...................Naani even told Gopi yesterday you are Victorious....................so what Gopi did has actually worked really well in her plans, so she won't stand by whomever want to reprimand Gopi, where it be Kokila or Hetal, and we know Gopi is Hetal's responsibility and she is a softy softy, so we know what Naani is going to say to Kokila don't we....Gopi is Hetal's responsibility you, Koili, stay out of it.

hkhb17simibrar1990

hkhb17

Goldie

hkhb17

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Exactly Nafisa. Naani knows the truth and will definitely support gopi in trying to make Ahem-Gopi work without too much interference from Kokila. Hetal is right now the best choice to look after gopi. Also interestingly both naani & baa to convince Kokila re: switching bahu responsibility used rashi as the example. But I also think they needed hetal to look after gopi for their plans to succeed. Never underestimate the elders in the family!

simibrar1990.Nafisa.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hkhb17

Exactly Nafisa. Naani knows the truth and will definitely support gopi in trying to make Ahem-Gopi work without too much interference from Kokila. Hetal is right now the best choice to look after gopi. Also interestingly both naani & baa to convince Kokila re: switching bahu responsibility used rashi as the example. But I also think they needed hetal to look after gopi for their plans to succeed. Never underestimate the elders in the family!

They know what they are about...Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top