Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

The Inside story: Jithu's story

Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
He had always been a romantic. He had fallen in love with Urmila on his first day in college, love at first sight. Urmila had captured his heart when she had stared at the college building in awe with her mouth open. right then right there he had found himself inside her mouth and never came back...

He had dreamed of only Urmila ever since. he had wanted to give her heaven an earth, but failed because he was not that rich like his friends, Chirag and Parag. But still he dreamed of living with Urmila in all those places she wanted to visit. Urmila had once told him in their college library that she wished to live in a small cottage in chitjerlanj... she meant Switzerland. And from then he worked hard but all he could get for her was a cottage in rajpal nagar. And urmila had been dissappointed in him.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epJI34SYZA[/YOUTUBE]

In those days, Urmila had looked so beautiful, better than their daughter Rashi. He had married Urmila by promising her all the luxury in the world, better than her enemy kokila. urmila had always been jealous of Kokila coz she kokila lived in palace where as she lived in a hut. Their marriage took place on a valentines day and they had their honeymoon in Kadu jungle in Gujarat, not Switzerland as he had dreamed. Chirag had been kind enough to organize their wedding at MM.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRRkwe2z6o4&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/YOUTUBE]

In their first year  of marriage, they had lived peacefully abroad. He did business and was quite successful. No complaints, no regrets! They went to films, shopping and again dreamed of a best in best lifestyle
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjzlPtsS0R8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

And then she had become pregnant with Rashi and he was always out working hard to earn money. Slowly they drifted apart and even after working so hard he remained a pauper. Rashi was born and they even had Urmila's brothers sons responsibility. While Urmila looked after the kids he remained away. His business was lost. Even chirag couldn't help. He tried to get employment, but failed. Five years had passed by then.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vKO2jIUDYs[/YOUTUBE]

And after selling everything they moved to Rajpal Nagar which was to become their house ever since. And that was when his sister and her husband had died leaving behind their only child Gopi. By then Urmila had grown bitter. They always fought over simple matters. poor, Urmila had the responsibility of three kids! The kids had loved each other then. But when Rashi followed their mother was a mystery. Maybe it was his negligence.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_JVZgdEIJY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

to be continued....
Edited by Jake-neil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loving the imagination Jake bhai, and the kids in the last video are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I also definitely want to see that Ta Ra Rum Pum film starring Rani Mukerjee and Saif Ali Khan (his still looking good in this film...lol), haven't seen the film, i will go search on you tube for it, thanks. Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Loving the imagination Jake bhai, and the kids in the last video are so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

cant believe i got 2 gals and one boyπŸ˜† in one video...
Kavya.S thumbnail
loved it very nice ur stories are totally different...i really enjoy them...plz continue soon
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh! Now I know why Urmila is upset with Jithu and Kokila! thanks for  enlightening me!πŸ˜† 

Awesome backstory and I am looking forward to have more clues to solve the puzzle that is Urmila!🀣

Jake! you tainted that Masoom song for meπŸ˜”! I need to see it again and read the book!
Edited by br2499 - 13 years ago
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bro great love story, urmi jithubhai love story jithabath
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i loved it very nice story with matched beautiful songs...keep it up well done jake good imagination good story maker with songs...good job...jake..πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by simibrar1990 - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wowπŸ‘β­οΈ bro continue love it
simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣 .....tat was an eyeopener.....now I know why Urmila...twists her nose n makes faces at Jithubai.....hilarious story.......πŸ˜†