India-Forums

TOI: Tanaz is pregnant!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Tanaaz Irani is pregnant!

Tanya Datta, TNN | Mar 24, 2011, 12.00am IST

The couple's expecting their second child in September. Whoever said all was not well between the two! 

Tanaaz Irani may not be seen going to a lot of events these days. But this is certainly not to do with the recent gossip brewing that her marriage with Bakhtiyaar is on the rocks. 

She has been resting at home because she is expecting a baby. "Yes, it is true that I am expecting. This is my third month going on and that is why I am not going out much. I haven't been keeping that well and I am avoiding any sort of exertion," she says. But once she feels better, she plans to make a trip to Dubai to spend some quality time with hubby dearest. "Bakhtiyaar and I will shop a lot there. There's lots of baby shopping to do," she says excitedly. 

And is she hoping to have a girl or a boy? "I just want a healthy baby. But if it's a boy, it'll be great since I can re-use a lot of Zeus' stuff, but I won't mind a girl as well. There will definitely be a balance."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bostanianMehr-ksweet_angel27-Jeny-

Lavarnia IF-Dazzler
Lavarnia
Lavarnia

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
wooow
congoo tanaaz
thanks for shariing
Mehr-k Goldie
Mehr-k
Mehr-k

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
congrats tanaaz. SmileClap
sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
aww cute congratulations to her! :)
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing and congrats tanaz
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index