loved it sooooooooo muchhhh😛......
Loved Armaan POV
thanks for pm
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soonnnnnnnn
Edited by shilpI007 - 13 years ago
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments… thanx ksg_lovargal for d editing. again.

DO I… LOVE HER?!

As arranged I met up with riddhima at a local caf that weekend. 

We had so much to talk about. We were so same yet so different. I became a doctor because I wanted to save lives while she became one because it was her parents' dream. I listened to music 'cuz I loved to dance while she listened to music as it soothed her. I played basket ball because I loved winning while she played it because she liked the sport. I loved my mom because she was the best person in the whole wide world while she loved her mom because she never got a chance to know her. 

We had been chatting for 4 hours now. 4 HOURS! And as if on cue riddhima said, "It's late I should probably leave." 
I wanted to spend some more time with her. 4 hours didn't feel enough. But I murmured a small ok and she left. I offered to drop her home, to buy me some time, but she refused. 

But after our little coffee 'date' that day. We met often as she joined as a new intern at sanjeevani. I hoped the reason was me but apparently it was preplanned, she just wanted it to be a surprise. 

I realized I really liked her. I had such a great time with her whether it was 4 hours or 4 minutes. But could it be.. Love?
I mean love is a really strong word. Ugh.. I had to know. But how? Well there is only one person who could help me.

"Mom, mamma, mommy…," 
"Armaan…?" my mom looked surprised,  "How come you are here?"
"What do you mean? Meri toh koi izzat hi nahi rahi… I cant even come to my OWN house to meet my OWN mother without a reason!"  Mom just rolled her eyes at my drama. Well she was used to it.

"I didn't even call you neither is it any occasion today..?" mom continued, teasing me now. I gave her the best puppy dog face in the history of puppy dog faces. She rolled her eyes again and entered the kitchen. 
"You know mom I haven't had your mind-blowing aloo parathas in ages."
"Are wah! How did you know that I made aloo parathas today?"
"Telepathic communication. Ek maa or bete ke dil ka connection." I said dramatically.
"Kitna butter lagayega. Don't you get tired!"
"Aakhir beta kiska hun." I winked at her.

"Where's Nicky? I don't see her anywhere."
"She's gone with her friends." mom replied. I would have left it at that but the fact that she didn't look at me and reply got me suspicious.
"Which friends?"
"Some friends…" Again she didn't look at me and busied herself in making my parathas. 
"WHICH friends mom?"
She took a deep breath and answered, "Abhi.."

Oh! So that was the matter. Surprisingly I didn't mind. Riddhima made me realize that abhi is a nice guy and that Nicky loves him a lot. So I decided to cut him some slack.
"Oh cool," I replied and I think my mom's eyes just popped out at my reply. After overcoming the shock she continued to make the parathas. 
"Uh.. mom…"
"Agaya point pe." she said with a smirk. 
"Mom.. Actually there's a friend of mine usko help chahiye thi."
"FRIEND?"
"Yeah. Friend, colleague."
"What help?"
"He likes this girl. I mean really likes her but he's not sure ki if its love or not. You know.."
"What's the problem?"
"Mom I just told you the problem! He wants to know if he LOVES her or its just you know ainvayi.."
"Acha baba. How does HE feel about her?"
Mom was seriously not believing my friend story. She knew me too well.

"He really likes her. Her beautiful eyes, her contagious smile, her long black hair, when she laughs you want to laugh along with her and how cute she looks when she scrunches her nose in confusion, the way she narrows her eyes at her weak attempt to glare at you.."
"Ahem," my mom cleared her throat to bring me out of riddhima-topia. 
"Uh.. My friend told me this.. Not me.. I mean.. HE feels this.. About her." I tried desperately to salvage the situation.
"Well isn't it obvious!"
"What?"
"Well your FRIEND clearly loves her…"
"Really!! I mean he's known her for not that long a time… soo.."
"If he feels so much about her then HE is clearly in love with her." 
She handed me the plate with freshly made parathas. I tore into it absentmindedly.
"So.. What's her name?"
Still processing what my mom just said I replied, "Riddhima."
"I knew it!" mom exclaimed. Damn! 
"Uh.. Not riddhima. Its ri.. ri.. Uh.." Why isn't there any name rhyming with riddhima!!!
"Armaan.. You don't need to hide it from me." Oh I give up. 
"Yes ma its riddhima."
"You love her?!"
I thought about it for a second then replied with a million dollar smile adorning my face, "Yes. I love her."

gupta.aditi20 thumbnail
it was so like armaan
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

it was so like armaan

all the drama right? i know. nautanki 😛 😉
Crazyy_Fan thumbnail
Nycc part :))
Liked the convo between armaan n hizz mom :))
Cont soon......

Love
~Sakshi~
diyachill thumbnail
mom son convo..........simply superb.amazing part
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crazyy_Fan

Nycc part :))

Liked the convo between armaan n hizz mom :))
Cont soon......

Love
~Sakshi~

thank you 😊
wanted to show a cutie armaan 😛
-wild- thumbnail
Wowso awsome yaar ......part was amazing @ part me hi relize ho gaya wow .i really love it yaar.armaan is so cute in this Fic.........i hope rids too love him.plz update soon
thx for the pm
love u
salina
cutiedevil1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: salinashah

Wowso awsome yaar ......part was amazing @ part me hi relize ho gaya wow .i really love it yaar.armaan is so cute in this Fic.........i hope rids too love him.plz update soon

thx for the pm
love u
salina

haha.. thank you so much.
rids..?? we'll see 😉