Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

interesting...Ahem did not tell Koki what happened

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Just watched the episode again and thought that it was very interesting that Ahem did not tell his mother that Gopi had put colour on his face or what she had done. Instead he talks about people in general misbehaving at Holi time.

Even when Kokila ask him about Gopi, he just says dont mention her name to be and you cant believe what she has done. But he walks away. He tells her nothing.

So, he keeps quiet and actually looks at her when she tells him that she cannot live without him and then he doesn't get her into trouble with his mother. I think either he is softening or something big is brewing!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm sure something else is brewing. After the Diwali incident, I thought for sure he was softening,but he turned out to be an ogre instead.
Ahem is so unpredictable. He didn't have fun growing up & now he's the tough successful businessman.
I think the change will come when she leaves MB.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
os ke dil main aj kya hain kai mein us se batado omg this song going inn my head

maybe kuch kuch hota hai in his heart
hkhb17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avivakirk

I'm sure something else is brewing. After the Diwali incident, I thought for sure he was softening,but he turned out to be an ogre instead.

Ahem is so unpredictable. He didn't have fun growing up & now he's the tough successful businessman.
I think the change will come when she leaves MB.

I think you are right. I watched the episode again especially when he is talking to Kokila and he is definitely fuming. He cannot understand why someone would say such a thing to some people...meaning why she said those things to him. At least when he shouts, its all out. Whereas here, he is very quiet and therefore more dangerous. I have a feeling that she will definitely be leaving MM. At least she has given her best shot in this relationship and even told him how she feels. If there is to be a relationship in the future, Ahem would have to put most of the effort.

I'm more worried about the coming track. Seems that we are in la la land today but tomorrow we might actually be in the pits!

Edited by hkhb17 - 13 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hkhb17

Just watched the episode again and thought that it was very interesting that Ahem did not tell his mother that Gopi had put colour on his face or what she had done. Instead he talks about people in general misbehaving at Holi time.

Even when Kokila ask him about Gopi, he just says dont mention her name to be and you cant believe what she has done. But he walks away. He tells her nothing.

So, he keeps quiet and actually looks at her when she tells him that she cannot live without him and then he doesn't get her into trouble with his mother. I think either he is softening or something big is brewing!!!

he is not upset with her, but the fact she is on a high.  i cant wait to see kokila   tomorrow  but i want nani to says to aham take your wife upstairs  n get her changed 
can you imagine the scene where gopi declares that she loves him, hetal n kokila hear it  oh boy mind blowing,   he will not be able to make her sleep on the floor as nani will say she will come to see her, but can you imagine gopi turning over n putting her arm round Aham in the middle of the night, Aham just looking at her  i am now very excited
-GayabCat- thumbnail
oh god we are expecting to much now

i think we are drinking bhaang as well
hkhb17 thumbnail
Suk, so am I but I hate to burst your bubble....I dont think that is going to happen anytime soon.

I still am not convinced that he is not angry with her. I know there were long eye locks when she told him she couldn't live without him and that she never does things that upset him.

Not sure what will happen with Rashi and Urmila and whether Gopi will get the blame for any of it. Hope Kokila finds her quickly and drags her back into the grounds. Later she can realise that Rashi and Urmila were not there.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hkhb17

Suk, so am I but I hate to burst your bubble....I dont think that is going to happen anytime soon.

I still am not convinced that he is not angry with her. I know there were long eye locks when she told him she couldn't live without him and that she never does things that upset him.

Not sure what will happen with Rashi and Urmila and whether Gopi will get the blame for any of it. Hope Kokila finds her quickly and drags her back into the grounds. Later she can realise that Rashi and Urmila were not there.

no one can burst my bubble i am on a high n still going strong, i think he is confused because he thinks she is doing a drama natak just like him what he doesnt know is that Gopi is in love with him for real.
hkhb17 thumbnail
Well he cant really think today is a natak. She never speaks to him and is always afraid. Finally she gets to say how she feels!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
who is still in lala land