Thendral

Wednesday Update - 23/02/1(Charu Bashing Spl...) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krithiga.ganesh

I somehow feel that if Thulsi turn out to be a puyal then it can backfire her..Confused  as charu is acting all goody goody now and got into the good books of both TA and Lav.Angry
So, TA might not feel happy if T straight away attacks them..Unhappy
DisapproveShe should be smarter than C and should keep her cool to set the things rightSmile

I agree with you Krithiga that she should not turn into such one, because it does not suit her. She is very soft and patient by nature, she has gotten many things by being very patient like her dad's love, the engineering seat and especially TA. She should handle things on her own way like in monday's episode. She was being Thulasi herself while giving nosecuts to Charu like someone said here. Being patient and herself is her strength. If she tries to change, would lead to sothappals only.

If Charu's mom comes to bring her daughter back to their house, Charu would definetly suspect Thulasi. But i think Thulasi is going to confuse psycho and her MIL. Now she is attacking them indirectly, then after Gayathri coming to her house, she might act all nice to them. Gayathri's visit might bring a small aasai in Gutter that her daughter could be accepted by her Sammandhis. Thulasi should use this and talk all nicely to her MIL and make her to talk to Charu. Gutter would convince Charu to talk to her parents and uncle&aunty to accept Nitheesh and Lavanya. Charu would slowly realise Gutter's character that she gives more importance to her daughter than to her and she might go against her. 

They should just finish this psycho track not giving any importance to Gokul's words. And make TPS-Bhuvana-Thulasi track interesting and link TA with kanja group so we can see TA in action. I really miss the old smart TA.

Edited by Theiva - 24 March 2011 at 7:07am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanRanu.KowsiTTfanmini_00shubbaPearl.Quelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wednesday Update - 23/02/1(Charu Bashing Spl...) (Page 5)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Nice updates Shubba.  Sudha Akka rocked!!

It was funny when Sudha tells Tulasi and Deepa that VR went out..instead of in jail.  Sudha is super smart!!!  I have no words to praise her....she smartly hides her name and plans everything so well.  The ade maade name was so apt!  I want Gayathri to drag Charu away from her best friend.

Tulasi looked so cute watching Sudha say everything.  She was like a little child all excited and admiring Sudha.

I too still want Tulasi to be child like and have the sweet polite innocent nature to her as that is the character we all love.  Hopefully the trio does not get into any trouble.

Aiyooo....Anand 's track was boring.  But his dad was funny.  Anand is hating his life.  The funniest part was when samadis started hugging anand's parents and they squished Anand and started dragging him.
Anandke new bike????  This is too much for him....lol!!  I felt bad for Anand'd dad when Anand started yelling!!!  Looks like Shymala will yell at him for that though.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayKowsiTTfanshubbaQuelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumikrish

one thing for sure when GW noe charu is not  their own daughter

her brain will overtime to make lavanya only one incharge for VR

property.then she will  throw charu  to street...........Smile

How can that be?? Charu is VR's adopted daughter- she is not Nitish oda sister but cousin sister - so there is no way Lav to inherit the property unless Charu is disowned by her adoptive parents and decided to have Nitish as the heir to their wealth - which I doubt they will as they have brought Charu up right from young and their love for her is immeasurable..!! Big smile

Probably Charu is Bhuvana's daughter left in the orphanage after Bhuv scooted off with that doctor. Perhaps thats why there was an instant bonding between both these women (Bhu/Charu) when they first me - we will only know this once MM comes face to face with Bhav.  Also if Charu is Bhuv's daughter then Charu is not penniless either..G/Woman romba santoshma irrukkum..coz effort not wasted..!! Tongue

Edited by Sue Nair - 24 March 2011 at 8:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Kowsi

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I saw the episode where Sudha went all out to help Thulasi to have Charu out of her life. Deepa is such an honest and loving person - Thuls is blessed to have a buddy like her.Clap

It was nice to see the bonding developing between both the sisters-in-law (Thuls/Sudha). Sudha is an honest woman who will fight to set right from wrong. When these 2 ladies are able to see eye to eye then both Puvi and Tamil will have a better understanding throughout their lives. It was so wise of Deepa to bring Thuls to approach SudhaThumbs Up

Charu is going to face more failures - she would never be able to put an end to T & T's relationship - even if she does succeed it would only be a temporary measure - coz victory is always for Thulasi..!!Dancing

Edited by Sue Nair - 24 March 2011 at 7:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Kowsi

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
thanks for the super update Shubba acca! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top