Thendral

Wednesday Update - 23/02/1(Charu Bashing Spl...) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

aarthivijay

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsivjayamPearl.shubbaQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wednesday Update - 23/02/1(Charu Bashing Spl...) (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serials2010

serials2010

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the update!  Well done Sudha - Oru villana thiruttha innoru villan vendum - Charu va thorattha indha sudha thaan seri.  Can't help thinking that if Sudha was in Thuls place Charu would not have come so far in making inroads in TA's life!! 
Don't think Charu's mom is going to be successful in dragging Charu away - I am sure Charu will come up with something to stay back - Thuls still has several battles to go through!

Anand track I actually don't mind it - It is fun watching him squirm - after all the tortures he has inflicted on TA/Thuls he deserves it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsivjayamshubbaQuelle-Belle

karthi173

IF-Rockerz

karthi173

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for the nice update.

sudha was amazing.In short time she planned very well.But i dont know whether it will work or not.

there is nothing to say about anand track.it is irritating to watch.paavam anand dad.anandu unaku iruku di aapu shyamala kita.

tamilku eppa than charuva pathi theriya varumo.dir sir atha sekirama kondu vanga.tamil ipadi pakrathuku pikava illa.we want our old tamil .pls...

TheivaKowsiPearl.shubbaQuelle-Belle

bjda

bjda

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
great update...
super episode..sudha turns out to be a nice person..she helped thulsi and expected nothing out of return..
charu definitely wont go but i think tamil will push her out coz he already feels guilty that she is not getting married!!!
like anands scene...nice performance by all of dem...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiThendralfanTheivavjayamshubbaPearl.Quelle-Belle

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
I am glad the trio (Sudha/Thuls/Deepa) are working hand in hand to get rid of Charu from TA's home thus keeping her far off from being near him - provided Thuls keeps her mouth zipped..!!

Everytime TA is sweet to Thuls, Charu is shown boiling inside - what rite has she got to poke her nose into this husband/wife team??. Its best she doesn't see them being loving as it will only make the devil in her to emerge causing unneceessary damage to this young couple.Day Dreaming

If only TA is able to sense that something is fishy about Charu's behaviour - but then again they would be unable to have more twists and turns to drag on this serial.Smile

Thuls has to face more trials and tribulations to keep her marriage secured....adhukku she needs all our support and prayers to pull thru..!!Wink

I am enjoying this serial to the maximum even though I have to face some shortcomings too which are so irksome at times...esp.GW and her ruthless behaviour at this age....how money can change ppl's character and attitudes..!!Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanTheivaRanu.KowsivjayamshubbaQuelle-Belle

Krithiga.ganesh

Groupbie

Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Subha!Smile
Always Sudha steels the show Big smile
I really do no like this Anand's attitude Unhappy
He is such a rude fellow (esp. to his dad :( )..
These guys should be left all alone and that will better teach them a lessonAngry

I seriously doubt if Charu will go back to her mom & dadOuch
Whatever hats off to Deepa and her ideasClap

Edited by Krithiga.ganesh - 24 March 2011 at 5:25am

TheivaKowsiThendralfanshubbaQuelle-Belle

sumikrish

Groupbie

sumikrish

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

one thing for sure when GW noe charu is not  their own daughter

her brain will overtime to make lavanya only one incharge for VR

property.then she will  throw charu  to street...........Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiThendralfanvjayamshubbaQuelle-Belle

Krithiga.ganesh

Groupbie

Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthivijay

Thanks for the nice update shubba....First part was awesome wid thulasi , deepa and sudha .....Sudha really the StarStar of the show...The advice sudha gave to thulasi was awesome...Really thulasi wont keep quiet hereafter....If psycho refuses to go wid her mom then thulasi is really puyal to them...All r saying psycho is dangerous and ppl and i would say thul is dangeroud and these evil r underestimating her.....Let c how long psycho is gg to extend.....

I somehow feel that if Thulsi turn out to be a puyal then it can backfire her..Confused  as charu is acting all goody goody now and got into the good books of both TA and Lav.Angry
So, TA might not feel happy if T straight away attacks them..Unhappy
DisapproveShe should be smarter than C and should keep her cool to set the things rightSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiThendralfanQuelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top