Thendral

Wednesday Update - 23/02/1(Charu Bashing Spl...) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Thendralfan

Thendralfan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the wonderful update Shubba ...

Sudha was clever in pushing Charu's mom to bring her back .. Until someone says that , doesn't Charu's mom and N's parents don't know that ? Angry  Atleast now they realized it ..
As everyone feels, I am also sure that it is not easy to chase Charu .. and Charu cannot be underestimated .. But Sudha is not aware that Charu is a Psycho .. It has to come to Sudha when TA tells what the doctor said abt Charu to T and then T tells to Sudha ..
So, this first  plan is sure to fail .. That is ok ... Failures are the stepping stones for success.. and now T can plan all by herself after clearly understanding abt Charu's Psycho nature ..
I am thinking that the doctor will come to help Thulasi ..

And Thulasi will be extra careful with both GW and Charu .. I think if she moves closely with TA when Charu is watching , psycho will start showing up her true nature .. How long can she hide her psychotic behaviour ..

I think the base of Thendral story  is about how Thulasi's mom TPS ( I want only TPS to be T's mom) lost her husband to Charu's mom Bhuvana ..And how Charu is trying to do the same thing to T and how T wins this battle .. and also T will unite her parents ( Laxman and TPS ) ...MM is Bhuvana's husband .. and due to some confusion the babies were swapped... Laxman still wants back TPS .. and this Bhuvana knows some secret abt Laxman and with that she controls Laxman ..  can't wait to know what the Thendral team has in store for us ..
And if either TPS / Bhuvana is MM's wife, haven't they got even one single chance to meet ? After all they live in the same city ..and won't MM have his first marriage album to show T who her mom is ? unbelievable ...Confused

Edited by Thendralfan - 23 March 2011 at 4:15pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendral_USARuby-86TheivaKowsivjayamPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkiesahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wednesday Update - 23/02/1(Charu Bashing Spl...) (Page 3)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushitaLover23

IF-Rockerz

SushitaLover23

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
thanks for thw awesome update!! i do not think chaaru will leave that easliy but i really would like to see thulasi shut her mouth more often....GO THULASI GO!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KowsiTheivaPearl.shubbaQuelle-Belle

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
thanks shuba for the hot hot update...
I like your ellaam....naaneh song....and the way you write your update.....Thanks ...for the mind blowing  update maa....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubbaQuelle-Belle

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

First part of the episode..... phone conversation between Sudha and Gayathri was awesome.  But the second part........ anand scene is mokka. I hope tomorrow episode they will show Gayathri come to Tamil house and she will fight with Tamil and GW for taking Charu with her. Still  cannot come to a conclusion that whether Charu will go with her mom or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

Thendral_USA

Thendral_USA

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
@thendralfan

Well said! I felt the same that the babies cud have been swapped/some confusion happened and there is definitely a mystery and twist abt who is T's mom! Although Laxman is shown to have some deep feelings for TPS and doesn't want to divorce TPS, it seems like greedy Bhu is kind of blackmailing Laxman with some secret!!  Bhu shud be MM's wife as she is the one who eloped leaving the kid!! TPS is def Laxman's wife as is clearly shown in many episodes and the divorce notice sent by Laxman. One thing I too could never understand is how cud MM not meet Bhu although living in the same city esp with bhu also being a big shot  socialite, head of a hospital, etc. Also, how cud  T not have seen her mom's pic even once?? There shud be def atleast one pic of her mom!! Hmm... will wait and see what happens in the upcoming episodes!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaKowsiThendralfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-Belle

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
            Sudha and Deepa really gave excellent advice to Thulasi yesterday. When will Thulasi learn to set limits on others who are trying to trample her. Unless she learns to deal with people like Padma, TA's mom, Charu etc. how is she going to be a successful engineer?

Sudha has always been a good character and we can see that as we accept her MIL is a bad character. But Sudha is a hardened person as she had to deal with her MIL, Laavanya etc. Isn't Puvi supposed to support Sudha as she has left her loving dad's home and accepted to live with him after marriage? But Sudha had to work for Puvi also and see that his potential is realized. She had to work hard for the store and so must be full of tensions especially when Puvi behaves like a Mama's boy and so at times behaved in certain ways for which she could be excused.

Thendralfan, I guess this is the way with all the serials. Why was Abhi not shown her dad's picture in Kolangal for a considerably long time when her mom had the picture in the home always and they shifted the home many times?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86TheivaKowsiThendralfanshubbaQuelle-Belle

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba akka for the awesome update..!!

First part was nice...!! But this should not be a problem for Thulasi again.. At least now she must learn to face everyone boldly and lead a happy life with TA...!! But yeah I know thats not going to happen that easily in the serials....!!

Anand's part was as usual little funny, little mokkai.. etc..etc..!!

I think tomorrow will be the Thulasi's dialog to Charu and GW from the promo..!!

Edited by bhaghi - 23 March 2011 at 8:36pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayThendralfanKowsiTheivashubbaQuelle-Belle

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update shubba.sudha was the star of the showStar.sudha...nee...kalagita. After reading  all our comments...kumaran charu ...track ...ai.....mudikar pola.Clap.So finally sudha started to help thuls and this will be golden opportunity for thuls to save TA from these devils. I  liked the way sudha told ...abt  family...maraiga vendiyatha.... maraithu...solla...vendiyathai...sonnal...kudum.pam..urupatum....ana...this thuls...TA ..PARTHAL...MELT..AYITUM. Sudha was happy and did the correct thing by calling gayathri.....  . ...intha....mathiri...ideayellam sudhavukku......kai vantha...kalaiaache.SmileAfter sudha's call..gayathri should drag charu.ivalo....naal....vittathe...perusu.Sleepy

Coming to anand scenes...as pearl said sariyana....rambam. Hope shymala change anand char in future.

Edited by mini_00 - 24 March 2011 at 2:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiThendralfanshubbaQuelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top