Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Wednesday Update - 23/02/1(Charu Bashing Spl...) (Page 2)

Kowsi Senior Member
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update Shubba akka!!!

Sudha was gr8!!! Sudha unna purichikavee mudhiyela!!! I love her words!! Ippo avaathu avangaluku butthi vaaronum!!!

Ippo avaathu Charu antha veeda vittithu varuvaa endru ninaikiringa???

Anand dad is soo funny!!! I like him soo much!!!

But paavam avaar!! Thanta paiyan-oda bike-ila pottu vaaralam endru romba etiir paarthaar bur Anand Angry!!! Unnum Shyamal avaanuku torture kodukonum!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendral_USARuby-86TheivalakshyamPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba for the superb update & Belated Birthday Wishes to your sonSmile.

Sudha's call should not go in vain and Charu's mom should however struggle hard and should drag her mental daughter from that house, if not at all possible to take her out of that house she should call that dog catching van. Sudha has started to help Thulasi which is a very good sign for her. Sudha did the right  thing by calling Charu's mom. Sudha has gone all out to help Thulasi just because Thulasi respected her and called her Akka so i hope she will do her best to help her in this and always. At-least now Tuls has realize how good is Sudha as oppose to what TA told her about Sudha.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 23 March 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritThendral_USATheivaKowsivjayamshubbaNixkieQuelle-Belle

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shubba Akka for the awesome update! Big smile

Sudha was good today, but she seems to underestimate psycho thinking she is a Sundakka Vendakka, but definetly she is not, she is too dangerous and her MIL is a dummy to say the truth. I feel this plan of Sudha will fail only because of our great hero TA. He will tell Charu not to leave his house until her dad is out. I just hope this Gayathri does not reveal the truth about Charu being an orphan. If she does it, noone is to stop the drama queen. Hope Periyappa arrives there before she does. Confused

I like Sudha more and more. The advice she gave Thulasi was good and i hope this turns out to be a good co-sisters relationship like Ranu once said. I think there will a situation when Thulasi is going to help Sudha with her problems and TA too so that Sudha will realise about her BIL. 

Aanandh was too much today, insulting the parents infront of his in-laws was really too much. I hope he gets nicely from his wife. I pitied the poor dad, they better should leave the house and go living with TT, once psycho and broker mom and selfish sister are out. I really want to see the old and young couple living in the same house. They are soo cute. Day Dreaming

Edited by Theiva - 23 March 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayTAVAMThendralfanThendral_USAKowsiRuby-86vjayamshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beatricepearl

I wish TA is not there when this Charu mom comes, otherwise he will also get from this ladyLOLLOL. But based on the promo, Thulasi is talking to GW and Charu...So Thulz will be there when Charu mom is gg to come. I think Thulasi is going to sit and observe the play. But 100% Charu will know this is all becoz of Thulasi as she is the only one who knows her intensionsWink.

Now TA irunthalum onnu thaan ilatalum onnu thaan...anyways he is going to be scolded by her...LOL...enna if he is at home ears la then paayum...ilena....amma will make up stories like someone wantedly did this nu...

Now in this matter....I really think TA's brain would work overtime and suspect Sudha....he wd tell this to GW and Charu too.....Confused
Now I wd love if Charu's next plan is this...LOLLOL

GW along with her pets and dter and BIL shd move to Sudha's house....
Charu to take revenge on Sudha...wd start moving closely with Puvi, but  in the absence of Sudha...LOL
We can definetely agree that GW will support this act of also....LOL

TA va iruntha enna PA va iruntha enna.....nee enaku DIL a varanummm.....enaku un money varanumm....LOLLOL.....

Mr.TA...better stay brainless for some more time...pls dont show ur smartness in Charu's case.....AngryAngryAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanThendral_USAKowsilakshyamRuby-86TheivaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

lakshyam Senior Member
lakshyam
lakshyam

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I think you are all right that Charu may not go with Gayathri. She will say until you dont accept Nitish and Lavanya in our house I wont come to our house. Hearing this GW and TA will melt like wax.
 or she might say when my Dad (?) is not there I wont come to that house, hearing this Gayathri will also cry and go away. Charu knows Gayathris emotions very well so she can act in anyway and avoid going with her.

If at this time periappa comes there, then Tulasi can play her game very well. She can say I will withdraw the case and let your dad out, in turn you guys have to take Lavanya and Nitish to your house. Periappa will definetely agree as all they want is to bring VR out.

If all this happens then Tulasi would have hit two birds in one stone. She would have chased away Charu, Nitish and Lavanya and TA will also melt seeing Tulasis pasam on her in laws...Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayKowsiTheivaThendralfanThendral_USAswash2Pearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@Shubba Akka~

If that happens evlo nalla irukkum but after convincing TA failed GW can try this way but before that Charu by her self will slap or kill herDead...at any point of time if this refugees land at Sudha's place, she will put some paarangkal on GW & Psycho's heads while they are sleepingAngry ..or oda oda she will chase them out with broom stick...and as you said our super hero is going to come there on time and support his thickest uyirilum melaana psycho friend..

@ Ruby~

Knowing this team Sudha's efforts might go on vain lol...as Theiva Akka said yesterday something else is going to make this psycho to go out of that house...lets see

Edited by Noxeous - 23 March 2011 at 1:45pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanKowsiTheivaThendral_USARuby-86shubbaPearl.Quelle-Belle

Thendral_USA Senior Member
Thendral_USA
Thendral_USA

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

Overall a nice episode minus the Anand track!! Anand'd track is esp boring when the Sammandhi koottam comes and the usual stupid (supposedly comical but not) things start!!

Sudha was superb with her idea of calling up C's mom to instigate and provoke her abt C's behavior. (C is an "Adanga Pidari", but I still cannot understand that her mother and family let an unmarried woman  stay in TA's house!! This knowing very well that she was engaged to TA.) It seems like Periappa is also heading to TA's house to request T and TA to save VR!! Sudha is grossly underestimating C. C won't easily go with her mom and will put conditions abt taking back N and Lav knowing very well that she won't accept that! charuvai ava amma and appa kannathil palaarnu adikkarudai paarkanumnu romba aasai!! Tulasio wud def love that! I wish N's father comes there and finally T does something to pack all the team out!!

I won't comment on Anand's track -- boring, repetitive filler!! Anand has turned from a serious somewhat low-lying criminal to a comedian!! It seems like the director thought that as T/TA/C and TPS/Bhu tracks are getting serious, he made anand's track comical!! Well, anand has to suffer from his wife for what he did to T/Ta.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaKowsiThendralfanPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleNixkie

Smiles-20 IF-Rockerz
Smiles-20
Smiles-20

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Shubba!!

Sudha was really good today.  But the rest of the episode was a bit dragging with Anand's track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaKowsishubba

Go to top