Phulwa

Quick update 23rd march 2011 - holi ke beech sher-

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

joyo

joyo

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Show starts mangru,imarti,and champacharan all drunk with bhang.phulwa and chunni tries to ambush babu.but mangru tells drunkly to shanker that phulwa behind tree.shanker goes there and found babu.rampa plays holi both.phulwa chat with m.i.l.m.i.l talks about wishing well.phulwa interested in it and ask r.c to give her rupees.phulwa and chunni goes there to find well.shanker asked r.c about phulwa.r.c drunkly tells him.and pour water to shanker.and r.c recognized.and tensed about phulwa.jr.thakur waits and sees phulwa and chunni going towards.shanker hits r.c head and faints him. Lakhya tells shanker where phulwa is.shanker meets jr.thakur and pointed phulwa and chunni sitting backward.in well. Precap-jr.thakur mistakely throws chunni (thinking phulwa) into well.and puts shanker's gun in ground.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirmomsx3SmritiKathaHaHaHeHe-Hupp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Quick update 23rd march 2011 - holi ke beech sher-" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanx for update. Eps was good n interesting , dse days show being dragged.

i think that chunni would be killed in place of phulwa. I m hating ds angad .there was no another actor in telly land to play ds shankar char? Looking forward to watching tomo eps .it gonna be thrilling.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joyoSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.