Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxwebkapushakiran patelmvatsavandana.bandaruAnilaK123goahcirmomsx3loop118ckumargujaratigirlpandey1pratima6pragyakumarAMSTswarajgirfreesikhaER_ER_YAsc19gshah84ajaygandhigeetaawahishalu777pmshah1spatty123tvfreaqneteche_chimani88sriyapoojapratiraniNehaviharmiss_patel5HeenapSun-Loveone2nonesingh008bmm1985fiddu-bnurulainpallaim001crystal30dwscdivmathGauri22naj7MonMaddaddysgirl786cuty_kiloveidiotboxmushkan_2003munz.piyualkapeg_pionne-sim-pjyoveil_of_rosesmoonlight08anu rulzsmartcKyunkiImafananjani-pagliradtUsman.khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Update 23rd Mar '11" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shalmali11.03.

Shalmali11.03.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 such a fast & nice update....:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Uma,

I am tired of these filler episodes!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123fiddu-bdivmathanu rulzradtammoos

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Thanks....
So again nothing much happened. I guess they have to show these things to build the story line, but mostly we know all this from spoiler articles or guesswork anyway ! Leap ke baad kuchh to jhatka hona chahiye....Sleepy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanfiddu-bdivmathpjyoanu rulzradtammoos

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thank you so much Uma :)

Watching Jagya like this is becoming torturous now...let him open up & take a stand..and let daadisa know what a nuisance her laadesar is!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fiddu-bradtanu rulzammoos

radt

IF-Rockerz

radt

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Thank You so much Uma Di!
Hug
Was the episode too long or was it just me?
LOL
P.S. Moi on top of the world!Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulzammoos

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks so much for the update and for sitting through such a yaawwwnnn episode....

I just watched it ....it was so boring ! 

Anandi seems to be in a denial mode and doesnt want to get out of delusional grandeur...is she blind? that she cant see its written " I am not interested in you any more"  all over Jagya's face ....sigh...every time I think she cant get dumber than this she proves me wrong......is this the same Anandi who could sense Teepri's evil intentions  when all others were blinded by her charm...Confused

About Jagya - I am tired of his confused state of mind....day by day his confusion is increasing rather than decreasing ! but thankfully, for a change he wasn't rude to anyone today !

About Precap -  Is this an indication of Gauri turning negative? Confused I hope not....there is no reason why she should be angry with Anandi or Jagya...in fact she should be thankful that because of them she was able to study ! I can understand her anger towards Daadisa and to an extent Jagya may be because he treated her badly back then....but Anandi was always sweet to her....hope the CV's dont turn this into a "Sautan War" saga in order to make Anandi look maahan......first they ruined Jagya's character and next in line would be Gauri....I would hate that...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123fiddu-bpiyualkapjyoanu rulzammoos

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
terrace scenes!!..............
n the flash back of shasha..........cvs how dare u!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
u ppl r already ruined their track very badly.......!!
thats y a hardcore fan like me don't want to them together anymore!!
n......again a pathetic sequence...................y????

and about the blind folded thing...............!!
i was like.............no need of that rumal to blind fold anandi......uske akkhon main already jagiya par blind faith ki patti lagi hui hai......
ek andhe ko blind fold karne ka kya matlab?????D'ohStern SmileAngry

i still can't understand what ll be so spl in 24th.......!
i don't thing anyone can able to know these thing so soon........
as per the precap......is it spl to show gauri's anger abt the past???.........Stern Smile........what is so spl abt that.....it was shown many times before!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123fiddu-bdivmathpjyopiyualkaanu rulzammoos

Post Reply New Post

Go to top