Sensational South

Please Help!! Need some info... :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
hey e1...guys i want to req for English Translations of some Telugu Songs....if ny1 can provide me that den plz tell me...i'll give u the lyrics of those songs in Telugu..or if u can reply immediately..den plz...
songs are:

Inka Edo
Neeve
Hoshahre
Pranama

from the movie Darling...

or just give me a link from where i can translate the words either in Hindi or English...rly need them....coz i tried many times bt didn't get ny online or down-loadable links/dictionary...

one more thing..can ny1 plz tell me frm where i can download Tamil?Telugu movies Songs MP3...i searched for some websites..bt they all create problems doesn't hv their own download interface...they ask for either mediafire or Rapidshare..which takes a lots of time to download the file n quality is also not gud...Ouch...so plz tell me ny website..frm where i can dwnld HQ Audio songs..plz...

thanks in advance guys..plz reply soon...eagerly waiting..
luv ya<3

tc..

-akki:)

Edited by akki-rockstar - 23 March 2011 at 11:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Help!! Need some info... :)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
8 views bt no reply.. :(

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Hi Swati!

You can send me the Telugu lyrics, I'll give you the translations :)

And for the songs, all I do is find the youtube link of my favorite songs, go to this website http://www.video2mp3.net/ and it will download the mp3 version for you. There's a lot of ads in between, but it usually works (:

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Hi Swati!

You can send me the Telugu lyrics, I'll give you the translations :)

And for the songs, all I do is find the youtube link of my favorite songs, go to this website http://www.video2mp3.net/ and it will download the mp3 version for you. There's a lot of ads in between, but it usually works (:

Awwwwwww...thank u soooooooooo very much dr...thanks a lot..sure i'll send u via PM....n thanks for the link..i'll try this one....thank u sooooooooooo much....
*HUGS*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

Post Reply New Post

Go to top