Users

Frequent Posters

aleena1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanx manal..... 😊

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@ aabs : OMG it was worth waitin ! amazin epi!
@ Aleena 🤗 u cum cum ! 😆
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@manii : awesome epi.....loved it.....and esp the aye mere peda karne wale. touching part..... imran is a gr8 actor i must say
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Get All Hammad-Iman Scenes Here

http://www.youtube.com/user/HammadImaan

It's not mine, i just found out the channel while searching

SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I loved today's episode. It's wonderful how Hammad is becoming closer to Allah, for the title song of the show states "Khuda hi toh mohabbat hai" so hopefully, he'll realize that soon enough. ðŸ˜³

The last scene was so sad ðŸ˜’ What with them finding out he's a coolie and the way he ran after her when the train started moving ðŸ˜’ Showed how hopelessly in love he is aww and how he can't compose himself when he sees Iman. 
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can some one please tell me if thisshow comes just once in a week or more then that??
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yoyo2

can some one please tell me if thisshow comes just once in a week or more then that??

It's shown every Thursday (wish it were more often lol) But I don't know about the timing...
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yoyo2

it comes every thursday 6pm pak timing 
Uzma005 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

Abdullah on their marriage take Iman to Hammd

According 2 novel khuda aur mohabbat, Iman after watching hammad as a coolie and his bad condition remain disturb. she come to meet hammad and return him the two pearls (MOTI).  As molvi sab fix iman marriage with abdullah. Abduallah himself come to meet hammad who is not feeling well after promising to molvi saab that he will leave everything for the sake of Molvi saab respect.  Imman will unable to bear the heat of love and fell ill, her condition will get worse day by day. then one day abullah come to meet haamad and take hammad with him to his home. here molvi saab will allow hammad to meet imman and iman took her last breath in hammad arms. hammad will be fully broken, then molvi saab go to his parent and tell them about haamad , his condition and his true love. whole family will come to pick him from the station and feel proud because of him.  i dont know wheather hey finish the drama here or carry on with hammad journey to london and his studies and his research on holocaust and meeting with a jew girl who will become muslim and hammad named him as iman.