D Creations Lounge|C| Update :DBSK/ASR/RSR- Pg 104 - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
cool job dear !!!!!

love this one so so much !!!!!

A request from me...

I need banners for Mayookham...

OPEN, PM list  and Thanks...can you make that for me ?

Just like the one for Janu di, do the same way with Mayookham written on it...
@Everyone... thanks alot guyz... will reply everyone by the evening 😳

@Chinnu... hey thanks a lot for liking the update ...😳
u want that same pic in the banners???or i should use diff. objects for diff banners???
I edited my comment, Deeps! ;)

deepu dii !! wow di, i luv ur update !!πŸ˜²β­οΈπŸ˜ƒ all ur creations are just the best dii, the ASR avis are my favorite!😍 the pushp vatika will always be my favorite scene in ramayan, and u always make the best pushp vatika scenes dii!

this is my favorite cg in the update though, its so pretty !! wow dii, blending and sparkles make the cg look so magical and princessy.😍😍  could i request a cg just like this diii, same style same color? u can use any pics of princess sita from ASR, ur choice.πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Deepi!! πŸ€—  Coming here after a Looong time!!

LOVED ALL the creations!!  WONDERFUL!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  All the versions from Dwarkadheesh are just SUPERB!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ ... AS R Avi- the borders are Sooo Beautiful!! Excellent use of colours Dear! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘   Also LOVED the AS R-DBSK and SK-DBSK combo Sigs! β­οΈ β­οΈ

Req for Parina with Trishul and Damaru- is Sooo Divine! β­οΈ ... Gunia's Req (Pushpvaatika ) is So Beautiful! 😍 And yes, Janu's Req- the castle is Sooo Creative Dear! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also visited page 55 Update and LOVED the 'Freebees/ Req/ Gall Update' Banners... Very very colourful Dear! πŸ‘ πŸ‘  Yeah, ENJOYED the Bollywood Sigs!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ  And as usual, LOVED ALL the RS R, SK and DBSK creations! β­οΈ β­οΈ

Looove πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Beautifull siggs yaar too goodπŸ€—I loved your colouring, desgning everything looks superbπŸ€—I really liked your layouts sooo cuteπŸ€—
edited page 62
aur haan ab jaldi jaldi update karo aur DLC 2 start karo ... :))
really nice update
loved the banners...do make more:)
nd the bollywood sigs were so good...i really adored them do make more on bwood:)
all the mytho sigs wer fantabalous...i love the colouring u used on ur sigs and the texture and the merging of pics is suberb
Hello everyone...hope you all are fine...😊
Am sorry for not replying you all ...i promise I will .. very soon ..😳

btw wanna announce this now that since now am busy with recruitment process plus i'll be giving a few examz for government jobs too... so I need to prepare for them ... so i might not be able to Update my lounge as frequently as before with huge number of siggies... but from now onwards my lounge will be open for requests ...however its subject to the following rules ::

** You have to post the exact pics & text you want me to use plus if there is any other thing want want me to add you have to mention clearly. I will not hunt for pics myself as pics in the pic galleries take lots of time to load.πŸ˜›

** Requests without the proper pre-requisites will not be entertained.😈

** No urgent requests or pm requests please (unless a birthday siggy).

** Most probably I'll be putting short updates weekly with the requests or freebies if any. So that means if you can wait for 5-6days for your requests you are most welcome😳

** I don't make siggies of Deepika Padukone & GURTI(Gurmeet & Drashti... though am ok with Maaneet)... so please don't post request related to them ...

THATS ALL !! HAPPY REQUESTING !! πŸ˜‰

And all my IF buddies...i'll try and visit your galleries asap..
plzz dont mind...!! i know m late 😭

@My MYTHO BUDDIES :: Hey lovely πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Guyz day before yesterday i went through few pages of our gallery in MM and found some awesome stuff by almost everyone πŸ˜† and grabbed it... 😈 You can see the slideshow πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I want a favour from you guyz... whenever you make any siggies from RSR,ASR,RSK,DSK,JSK or MB can you guyz compile what you individually make in 2-3days and send me as pm??? so that i can immediately update my slide n reply on your work in the gallery...many a times i become veryyy lazy when i find so many pages done in the gallery ...but believe me i dont want to miss the stuff by you guyz !That ways i can remain at par with replies! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Please feel free to pm your work...you know how much i love the stuff from you guyz πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Love you all..

Deepika

|| REQUEST LIST ||

1.  By zaryaabJuhi1b8 - Juhi Parmar (Page 59) - Need text πŸ˜ƒ
2. By Chinnu  - Banners (Page 62) - Need clarification plz see my reply to ur post Embarrassed 

3. By Mina - ASR : Pricess Sita (Page 63) - Pics needed πŸ˜ƒ

|| SUGGESTIONS ||

By Janu Di ::

RSR: Bharat Milaap
RSR: Dashrath deciding to crown Ram King
RSR Uttar Kand: Sitaji secretly blessing Shatrughan to achieve victory over Lavanasur

RS SK: Gopis' Vastra Haran
RS SK: Akrur breaking the tragic news to Nand and Yashoda that Krishna is not their son
RS SK: Shri Krishna Tulaabharam/Satyabhama Garva Bhangam
RS RSK: Hey Parmeshwar Vida (Like JSK one)

BRC MB: Krishna eating morsel from Draupadi's divine pot
BRC MB: Bhagawad Gita Updesh
BRC MB: Kunti/Gandhari Conversation after Dushashan's death
BRC MB: Kunti revealing to Karna his true parentage

RSK & DSK Combo Of Vishal & Swapnil as Dwarkadheesh

By Debi di:

Cricket :: Irfan Pathan & Yusuf Pathan (IPL Match)

By Mina :

ASR : Ramji's remarriage prank on Sitaji

I hope i have not missed any request/suggestion ... If yes then plzzz do lemme know asap ! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANKS !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago