Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Preeti-

Deeps
lovely creations Dear ... the BAHL, MG and HP one's are good

Originally posted by zollologic

awesome creations...

Thanks a ton guyz !!! β­οΈπŸ€—

Originally posted by akki-rockstar

hye deepi...beautiful updt hun..just luvd parina's req..too gud...specially first one...πŸ‘
beautiful banners n promotional sigs hun..luvd the HP one...
this one from BALH is too gud..

luvd this shade from geet one..

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/645/geet121.jpg

cricket n mytho ones r fabulous as always...luvd this one from ASR..gorgeous..!!

alltogether a rocking updt...πŸ‘

Hey Swati... thank you sooo much dear... glad you liked the shades which i too loved the most ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Thanks a ton dear... Love you ! ! πŸ€—

Originally posted by bhoomja_2903

all creations r awesome.. especailly mythological masti ones, as ramayan ones, maneet absolutely... but speechless creation for me i felt was :

Originally posted by saher_90

Fab work dear..Keep It up:D

Thank you sooo much guyz am very happpiiieee to know you liked the update πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by AishuJSKfan

OMG! So sorry for the late reply di!

I was just busy with homework. Advice: never ever ever take online classes during vacation. There is no need to and they just ruin your social life. 😡

Awww no probz dear... mere jitna late nahi hui ho... lol ... πŸ˜†
and def. work comes first hun ... !! πŸ˜ƒ

All the siggies rock!! Fabulous fabulous work!πŸ‘

OMG! The Rahul Dravid one!! *faints* It's so utterly gorgeous!!! Love it! And the Yuvi ones!! *have to shield my eyes from the glare of awesomeness, lol!!😎 Wowzies!

Awww thank you sooo much am damn happy to know you liked Rahul Dravid n Yuvi's siggy ... 😳😳
And I love love love your mytho masti banners!! Esp the first one! I voted for that one! Loved it!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
heheheee yeah i know you voted for that ... that was my personal fav. too... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

And I don't watch SSK, but the siggies just so rock! And no wonder they got the max votes!!! You're so professional at this! And hey, is that Avika Gaur in the top pic? OMG!πŸ˜ƒ

awww thats really sweet of you dear ... 😳 yeah Avika Gaur is playing the younger sis of the lead actress... btw her name is also Deepika (my name is sooo famous πŸ˜†)

The BALH, Geet, and HP siggs are all just beyond anything I've ever seen! You're totally out our league di! Haha, can you give me some PS lessons? Lol.

And as for the mytho ones. Well, here's the link to the comments I posted in the gallery. 🀣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/44005730

hahhahahaaa OMG !!! thanks a ton dear... i'll get back to the gallery for MM stuff ... no worries ... glad you liked the other siggies too... thanks a lot dear... 😳😳

Originally posted by -RamSitaKiDasi-

wow deepika diii, u updated !!!!!  omg diii, ive been waiting for this for a long time, i just luv all ur cgs so much, but this one is my favorite !! this scene was just so well done in ramayan and im so glad u siggified it diii! im going to use it !! all the other cgs were also beautiful diii, im really luving the ramji and hanuman ji hug, and also the pushp vatika wall paper ! ill be posting a request for u diii, if u don't mind !! ill be back soon!

Hiii sweets... hows u??? seems busy these days hun??? πŸ˜‰
THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU !!!
Am super happy you liked the update ... thanks a lot for using them ... and yeah my shop is open for a week now ... but that hardly matters ... DCL is always open for MM buddies ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
I'll wait for your request dear... 😳

Originally posted by arun-deeps

Wooowww Deeps Di wooowww

B'ful stuffs!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Cant wait to see how Janu di's suggestions come out!!!
Well dis Thumak chalat one came out beyond awesome!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
U were mast mas zabardast..πŸ˜‰β­οΈ
n wooww Rahul Drawid siggie was also too good!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Just one thing dat I wanted to tell ya..dis is a suggestion😊 Di..whenever U make RSR siggies containing Arun..plzz dont flip his image coz there r some faces which get distorted when we flip dem horizontalπŸ˜† like Smriti Irani (Tulsi fame) n Arun Govil..πŸ˜† so whenever U include his pics in d sigs just let it be like original...if it doesnt suits the siggie..den U can flip other's image...coz their face doesnt get distorted when flipped..hope U're getting..n plzz take dis suggestion positively bheedu..it was just my prayaas to make ur sigs more b'ful..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH DEAR !!!πŸ€—
Am glad you liked the mytho stuff as well as the Rahul Dravid siggies... sure sure yaar i'll keep the suggestion in mind ... no problem ... glad you came up with the suggestion ... do share any other suggestion whenever you have any ... it'll help me improving my work.. always feel free  to do that !! 😳😳
Originally posted by Charu21

Heyy awesome update!!! sorry for commenting so late but was inactive for some days... πŸ˜³

Loved all of them!!! πŸ˜ aaahhh!! my dumb net or ur hugeee update!!!!! πŸ˜† i m not able to see some of ur creations!!!  but watever i m seeing is just wonderful! πŸ‘πŸΌ

loved da mytho banners so much!! particularly da 2nd one is fab!!! πŸ‘
BALH, maneet, Rahul Dravid, ASR ones are just fab!!! πŸ‘ aaahhh.. can't view Yuvi stuff!!! 
wow!!! that update banner for Pari is just awesome!!!! 

sorry my like button is not working today but plz consider my likes for all ur creations haan... πŸ˜³

Keep rocking.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hiii Charu... first of all Welcome to DCL !! πŸ€—
no probz dear... even i was not on IF for 2 odd months coz of examz πŸ˜›
aww well the update was huge ... i'll keep this in mind while updating next time ... lol ... πŸ˜†
I am glad you liked my work dear... thank you sooo much !! πŸ€— hope to see you at DCL again !! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
|| REQUEST LIST ||

If your are posting a request... please read the following and make sure you follow them  :

1. Please post the pics & proper text  you want me to use..and any other particular thing you want me to add...

2. Please don't give any time boundation... JALDI KA KAAM SHAITAAN KA ...πŸ˜†
Thats why I take atleast 4-5days to come up with your request...πŸ˜‰

3. I don't make siggies of Deepika Padukone & GURTI(Gurmeet & Drashti... though am ok with Maaneet)... so please don't post request related to them ...

That's All ... HAPPY REQUESTING πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

|| SUGGESTIONS ||

By Janu Di ::

RSR: Bharat Milaap
RSR: Dashrath deciding to crown Ram King
RSR Uttar Kand: Sitaji secretly blessing Shatrughan to achieve victory over Lavanasur

RS SK: Gopis' Vastra Haran
RS SK: Akrur breaking the tragic news to Nand and Yashoda that Krishna is not their son
RS SK: Shri Krishna Tulaabharam/Satyabhama Garva Bhangam
RS RSK: Hey Parmeshwar Vida (Like JSK one)

BRC MB: Krishna eating morsel from Draupadi's divine pot
BRC MB: Bhagawad Gita Updesh
BRC MB: Kunti/Gandhari Conversation after Dushashan's death
BRC MB: Kunti revealing to Karna his true parentage

By Debi di:

Cricket :: Irfan Pathan & Yusuf Pathan (IPL Match)

By Mina :

ASR : Ramji's remarriage prank on Sitaji

By Lola:

Bollywood :: Songs from 1990s - DONE !! - posting in the next update ..

I hope i have not missed any suggestion ... I yes then plzzz do lemme know asap ! πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THANKS !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago

HEY FOLKS !!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Am back... Missed me??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Alright update #12 on DCL contains :

*Random Banners
*BALH
*Mytho Shows - RSR, RSK, JSK, ASR, DSK
*1990s Bollywood - Lola's Suggestion πŸ˜‰

Everything is free to use ONLY on IF... just let me know once...please dont cut, copy & paste my work anywhere without my permission...

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE MY WORK !!  πŸ˜ƒ

|| BANNERS ||

|| BALH ||

|| BOLLYWOOD ||
don't know how they turned out..its my first bollywood trial .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks a ton Lola for the pics... 😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

|| MYTHO SHOWS ||

*ASR*

*RSR*

*RSK*

*JSK*

*Dwarkadheesh-Bhagwan Shree Krishn*

Made a new display pic for the face book page :

Siggies ::

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wow wow
fab stuff...loved ram-sita siggs
hye sweets..hw r u??..miss u so much...
beautiful work hun..luvd all stuffs..this banner is very pretty..

luvd all mytho sigs..specially ASR ones...gr8 work done with BALH sigs..luvd first one a lot...keep shining hun..n all d best for reqs..:D

Love Love Love it!!
OPEN banner is so cute yaar
and rest all the banners are awesome brush , book one and guitar πŸ‘
|| BALH || haaye main marjavan gur khake .. meri jaan kya bat hai brillient hai yaar
|| BOLLYWOOD || -- yippe SRK and Madhuri DTPH .. je mera dil bhi pagal hai πŸ˜† love it soo much 2nd and 4th one specially
|| MYTHO SHOWS || Just love that urmila one too good and jaimala pehno b/w shade wala πŸ‘β­οΈ
This is the best one (biased) πŸ˜†

And Dwarkadheesh ones are just Brilliant
GR8 work sweets .. update soon again πŸ˜‰

REQ - my PC#3 welcome banner πŸ˜†little urgent my gall 2 is almost over ...  πŸ˜‰

Just write
Welcome to
Parina'sCreations#3
with the pic of Shivji's Trishul and Dhamru and Krishna's Flute πŸ˜ƒ
and OM written/pic (if possible )
also add some flowrs or something cute if like

let me know if cant do it urgent

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago