Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Lakshmi Rai to work with James Cameron

IndiaGlitz [Monday, March 21, 2011]

A few days ago we came to know that James Cameron walked into the sets of Priyadarshan's Malayalam film 'Arabiyum, Ottakavum, P Madhavan Nairum' when the shooting was taking place in Dubai.

Now the latest is that the Hollywood big gun has expressed his desire to work with Lakshmi Rai, the heroine of the Priyadarshan's project. "He was thoroughly impressed with the actress," say sources

Confirming this Lakshmi Rai says, "After meeting me on the sets, he read up on me and my films on the world wide web. I will be leaving for California soon to work with him. Cameron said that I had a good body of work and it is a huge compliment for me,"

The Hollywood director was in Dubai for the 2011 Abu Dhabi Media Summit. Priyan, who came to know about this, sought a dinner appointment with the man behind 'Avatar'. However, Cameron said he would come to the sets to observe Priyan's work style.

Source: http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/malayalam/article/65071.html

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lakshmi Rai to work with James Cameron" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rafeal.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafeal.

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
BANG!!!*Shoots myself*

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.