Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
I was searching on youtube and comeacross Gopi and Ahem- I was like let me check it out.....and find the story similar to Banoo mein teri dulhan-

Accept - Saagar was begining mad---but when he get become normal and going to office- he was portraying the similar role that Ahem portrays--

today whatever name of the serials are ...story plots are similar just the character whoever are playing is different.....therefore it become famous..!
same that Divyanka Tripathi essay in Dulhan- Vidya---was Anpadh- blah blah blah..
Here Same Gopi Bahi- anapadh-  and everything plotted same thing

They give Gujarati Touch in the serial...
In Banoo mein teri dulhan- Sindoora having plot  to make Sagar and vidya separate
here similar - Rashi and the gang--- and all  the characters are weird..

The story is so slow and never progress or make Gopi in strong position....

story will be interesting -
if they show Gopi's journey - who has no love from parents in the beginning and continue working household work ---and seems like the family brought her for Naukarani...
needs to be very strong character and need to speak up...!
just catch few scenes ---need to learn secretly English like Vidya did in Dulhan...
and this plot similarly goes track by track with Zee's popular serial Banoo mein teri dulhan.....

think the same creative head or what ? nothing new in this serial....!
they can make it interesting by giving strong charcter lines to Gopi instead of making her shy and listening.....that would be interesting to watch ----
Gopi gives lesson to Rashi
and what does Koki thinks ---she thinks she get bahu that just listens to her...Ahem who is like mother boy---man...so irritating...all are responsible for destroying Gopi & Ahem life...this serial ---the character getting was shown so wrong--
Like Rashi trap Jigar and play to become bahu---over that--- overall ..this serial start with showing Selfish motivation of each character...!
only good character is - KAKI ma---Gopi's Kaki----other than that none of the character has developed to strong site --
but i must say all are good looking cast and as well everyone's acting is good...just lack of characterization and story is moving very slow and nothing progressive...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "this serial is similar to" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stranger11

Goldie

stranger11

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Actually this show is very different from Dulhaan.
Dulhaan was a show whr thr was a distinct evil villain.
Over her Rashi is really unable to create any of the difference between Gopi and Ahem in fact its more circumstances which are creating the problem.
The entire story line for Dulhan was different. Infact if there is a serial similar to Dulhan that Laggi tujhse Lagan on Color tv. Which had 3 evil sisters against a brother.
The connections u have made seem forced. As there are many shows which show the lead to have an "i-don't care" attitude but the stories are different and so is the case with this show.

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

I don't think I could handle another Ahem dikera attitude.   the only reason I watch SNS   ahem is hot looking  and I just love gopi, she is so cute.  I hope that does not make me shallow.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
I watched the first time out of curiosity, i turned on the channel and saw Kokila knocking on the door, Aham was awake and pretended to close his eyes on the bed, Kokila spoke to Gopi and told her she was expected to be downstairs sharpish, she immediately left, without speaking to the husband again, i was thinking this is intriguing the MIL walks into the room and son pretends to sleep and MIL ruling the DIL and son does nothing, let me watch and i then watched a certain episode when she washed the laptop and Aham wanted her out, the result of the vows being taken back by Gopi, because Kokila was urging her to do this, since then out of curiosity i got addicted and carried on watching, i then went online and caught up to previous episodes and now i'm a week in front of people in the UK, with watching online. 

I haven't watched an indian serial before now.

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
i don think this show is like dulhan at all...that sindoora was way more evil than rashi...SNS characters are totally different than that show...

-DE-

-DE-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I have not watch Banao Mein Teri Dhulan so I dont know?

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DE-

I have not watch Banao Mein Teri Dhulan so I dont know?

Neither have I.Tongue

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
No i dont  agree..SNS is different...I  have watched Dulhan...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top