Originally posted by: _Prithi_

good one

Thanks, dear! Glad you like it!
repercussion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: krazy4kash

hey

i think the falshbacks every now n then...will help us understand them more.....................if its from antagonist.......should be rahul i guess since u did introduce him the 1st part...............update soon

pm me
\
luv
kj

Thanks for your honest opinion KJ....and I'll implement it into the ff to my best effort....Rahul..is he everybody's favorite villain lol? Have a nice day! And sure thing, you are on the pM list!
repercussion thumbnail
Originally posted by: aisha_ranbir8

hey loved the ur concept ............ its totally different to wat i hve read till now on ARSH .......... my favorite couple .............. anywaz loved the way u described shilpa's pain n her need to be loved ............ could actually relate to her ..............n loved armaan 's character the most ........ his patience n love n care......... n trust factor which he has created ......... loved it........ anywaz pls continue soon ................. n pls pm mee if possible.............. take care............love aish....................

Thnk you so much for your honest review of the story! I'm glad you could relate to it and get a grip of what's going on in the story...to understand the vulnerability on Shilpa's part and the support form Armaan! Sure...I'll add you to the PM list and my buddy list, if that's ok with you! Thanks once again and have a nice day!😊
repercussion thumbnail
Originally posted by: m4manju

nice start dear... a different and interesting concept 😊...... but is shilpa going away from him? do continue it soon and add me to the PM list pls...😳

abt ur note it would be nice to read present with flashbacks from the past.... how armaan helped shilpa to come back to life....😳 

Thanks a lot, Manju! I'd revela what's going on in the next update or two...until then Shilpa is going away but is it from her past or Armaan...i'd leave it for you to find that out! Sure  thing, you are on my PM list! And thanx for your honest review on the note...I'm totally taking ur advice! Have a nice day!😊
repercussion thumbnail
Originally posted by: -KaShti-

Res

for now.......
just one thing i gotta say

P.s.1- I love you.......:P Awww...me too!❀️

KaSh/ArSh Story by you..........INTERESTINGGGGGGGG!!!I am already loving it!!!! :D Thnx Srishti for the encouragement!

lemme read it the full part.......to give you a greatttttttt comment........:P would be waiting to hear soon from you!

God Bless ya!
Keep Writing!
take care..πŸ€—...........p.s.2- make it a happy ending.......
p.s.3-will be waiting or more Stories from your side as I am fida over u for writing the  AR's NAADA love story! ;D =))lol...like I said...no comments on that story lol...kills me with embarrassment!

:D

P.s.4- Rida's comment looks more like an update...........=)) lolπŸ˜† Agreed!

repercussion thumbnail
Originally posted by: -simi

very nice begining, I would love to read moreπŸ˜ƒ. I love the way you write 😊, and I am missing your OSs

Thnk a lot, Simi! The one-shots are in the making..three of them so to say..all in store for the end of this ff! And thnk you for the encouragement by just dropping in your two cents abot the story...means a lot! Have a great day!😊
repercussion thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

that was such freaking awsum concept.......... Awww..Thnx, dear!

loved it yaar.............

sooo update really soon............I'm so guilty of the delay...hope  Id din't drive you away! The next part wud be up in a bit!

thnx for the pm...................... My pleasure...Have a nice day!😊

repercussion thumbnail

Hoping to hear soon from you!
repercussion thumbnail
Originally posted by: ana_kash

pm me whenever u update

Sure thing...Have a nice day!😊
repercussion thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmii

awesome ss u have here
its just too good, loved it Thank you so much, dear! means a lot to get such an overwhlming response form ya'all!
plzzz pm me when u update if u do pm...Sure thing!

flashback every now and then would be enough or journey at the hospital... hmm i dont know which to pick, u choose 
plzz doo keep it to ss, not that i wouldnt love to read a ff but i do prefer to read a ss. Ya...would take it to 20 parts...swear to god...Thnx for your honest opinion dear!

luv ya