Thendral

India-Forums

Tuesday Update - 22/3/11

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

paramesjeva5723shoobhananitha_06GayathriDevaNinspiritkamz22AnnaJayrselvivicneshwarykkagreencardZEESXYriyana_05sushavviRenita571Theivamoni87Ruby-86KowsiJanani20lakshyamautumnsconcertoRanu.TAVAMThendralfanJanumini_00-musicluv-Rishi87Pearl.OLGNESQuelle-BelleCarynVani19Sue NairShemmoNixkienithyamkv

Pearl. IF-Dazzler
Pearl.
Pearl.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Thanks Shubba for the wonderful update!Smile

It is very clear that Sundari character matches Thulasi characterWink. Both are very egoistic, straight forward and true to themselvesSmile. Haha, both did not ask sorry to Bhuvana!ClapClap The pride in Bhuvana's face vanished after Sundari gave the resignation letterClap. Hopefully the manager won't accept itDead.

Sudha was the star of the day!Star We know that she is doing this not becoz of Thulasi but just to chase her MIL. She clearly pointed out that it is her MIL who is making Charu develop more psychoness by promising that she will get TA. The way she said, Charu is like "Aapathukku alaiyira Korangu", "sundakaai", "Vella Kaakka" was really funny! LOLLOLLOL That GW is surely gg to be blamed by VR and family for Charu's psycho problem. Poor TA will also be blamed for thisCry.

Atlast my wishes to call GW as "MaMa" has been fulfilled!ClapClapPartyParty

Sad to see Thulasi today when she heard all the things her MIL planned against her and the sad BGM they played at the background was just awesome!Smile

Really confusing what sudha is gg to bring to chase Charu away?? Did she record the conv btw Charu and her MIL like she once recorded her MIL talk in her cell phone.Day Dreaming

Aaga motham with Sudha's support, Thulasi is sure gg to give nice aapu's to the romance jodi GW and Charu!ClapClap

Edited by beatricepearl - 22 March 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaTheivaKowsiJanani20Ruby-86lakshyamThendralfanvjayamshubbaShemmoNixkie

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the wonderful Update!!Clap Happy Birthday to our Kutty Chellam!!Party

It was an amazing Episode!!Tongue

TPS...WOW...Really great and sooper Attitude!!Clap Its is better to resign a job than asking sorry to such shameless to those Creatures! Hats Off!!Big smile Bhuv was not expecting this from her! Hahaha...She was very shocked and her face was funny!!LOL Great!!
And onemore thing i want TPS to be Thulasi mom!! Please Director...Show her as namma Heroine mother, even logic illathiyum paravayille!!LOL

WOW...Thuls with Sudha was nice! Deepa romba ice vaicha..Hahaha..Still a great friend to Thulasi! OMG...I expected that Sudha will tell her all the plans what GW did!!LOL Paavam Thulasi, her face was sad...And she is very innocent, semma cute!!Wink Hahhaha..Their names for GW and Charu was wonderful...Charu is GWs Chella PiraniROFLROFL It just cracked me up! It was hilariousROFL!! Hahaha...Charu is a PoosanikkaiROFL Athula Thuls is asking who is Poosanikkai!ROFL Hats Off to Thendral Team dialog writer...Today superb dialogs came from Sudha and Deepa mouth!! Avanga sonnathu Noothuku Nooru Unmai! First and second part deserve Star StarStarsss!!! Rendu perum Akka Akka-nu solli semmaya ice veichangaLOL!

Btw...Sudha is actually a nice person...She likes TA too, but does not show it! And she hates him only when he is irresponsible!LOL And hates GW for her behaviour!! And she likes Thulasi too!!

Overall good episode! But Director dont disappoint us next week!!Embarrassed

Edited by Shamz. - 22 March 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritThendralfanlakshyamKowsiJanani20Ruby-86TheivavjayamshubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleNixkie

m_30996 Senior Member
m_30996
m_30996

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
great episode.. lol yeah i do think that the thendral team is looking at our forum because all the twists and turns that are occuring in the serial were disccussed bii us... i hope they still continue to follow this forum to make this serial the best...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanKowsivjayamShemmo

Quelle-Belle IF-Rockerz
Quelle-Belle
Quelle-Belle

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much Akka for replacing me with the update HugHug

I loved the first part with TPS. She was just like Thulasi, adamant in not saying sorry to that shameless creature. She did the right thing. From this, Buvana should know how low TPS sees her.
And i was happy that she at the end gave her big nose cut Clap. TPS resigning means TA's bank job govindha govindha Disapprove

Aama Thulasi, don't dare to go against the pechu of a vetti officer, but he will hide everything from his wife and yell at you.Forget that idiot, you are doing a favour to him. 

I lovedddd Sudha today StarStarStar. And the names she gave psycho and GW were very apt without any censor....lol...i did not expect her to know about the jewel matter and birthday crying, but she knew it.
Hopefully this Sudha helps her without creating more problems to Thulasi, that was perfect. 

Sudha nallavangala kettavangala.....sathiyama purila.....but i think she is one stone two mangos type...lol...

@Akka: Happy Happy Birthday to our cuteeee Kutty paiyan who shares his birthday with me PartyParty

@Hema Akka (Thendralfan): Happy Happy Birthday to your dear little son PartyParty

Edited by Gunz. - 22 March 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritAnnaJayThendralfanKowsiJanani20TheivaRuby-86Rishi87vjayamshubbaShemmoNixkie

Nixkie IF-Rockerz
Nixkie
Nixkie

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shubba Akka for the Wonderful Update!!Big smile

This episode is also good. First scene is to confuse us even more on who is Thulasi's mom?....are they trying to show character comparison between TPS & Thulasi?..or is it only me who think like that because of i never wanted Buwana to be her mom?Confused. Both TPS & Thulasi are sharing the same character (same dialog that Thulasi said too about respect & richness also their attitudeShocked), on the other hand both Charu and Buwana are sharing the same character. ..I think somehow TA & TPS are going to end up in same work place...maybe TPS will give job to him if she start something by herself....lets see

Sudha is the Star of today's episode. Deepa said Charu is a pumpkinROFLROFL..Deepa just talks like Sudha when it's about Charu. This Sudha cracked me up with her several dialogs. Even Sudha called her MIL a broker, imagine what TA will sayShocked. GW talking in double meaning is like eating sweet aam (oh did she thought that to her valarppu marumagal tooAngry). Sudha knows the meaning for GW's each and every moments...only criminal minded person can sense another criminal minded person....she said GW is the charger for Charu's acts which is 100% right....now Thulasi knows GW is the one who is behind every Charu's acts...hope she will be very careful and tackle it with caution even if TA get to know that she visited Sudha sooner or later..she should act smart and give nose cut to those evils by then too, will you do Thulasi?Confused.

I am surprised that Sudha knows everything that GW did to Thulasi starting from Saari matter to making Thulasi cry on her birthdayShocked....its good that TA will get to know each and every leelai that his lovely mother & his bestest friend did...Sudha said that already oore talking about GW...adichu thiraththa poraanga one day after proving  that she is a pure brokerDead.. Sudha said that her MIL is going to go mad/run down the streets and tear her clothes. I wish this happens one day....even by then it's Thulasi who is going to take her to home..that will be a biggest punishment for herDead.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

NinspiritshoobhanaElystiaAnnaJayThendralfanTheivaRuby-86Ranu.KowsiJanani20vjayamPearl.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Shemmo IF-Rockerz
Shemmo
Shemmo

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Ohh yes Gunths..I forgot!!Smile

@Hema Akka(TF):
PartyHappy Birthday to your son!!Party

Edited by Shamz. - 22 March 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruby-86ThendralfanQuelle-Belle

Kowsi Senior Member
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the gr8 Update Shubba akka!!!

TPS 's methode is the best!!! Love her so much!! Bhuvanaku munjela addicha mathiri!!!

Shudha was AMAZING!!! Naanga evalo months-a kai vazhika vazhika thinanam iva 10 min kula GW-a thitithaa!!!

Love her line"" Een mamiyaar male illai ilathiku Mama endru koopidu irrupeen!!!""

And I love Charu-poosanikkai and Charu-pet annaa enna paavam andha pranigale Charu-oda compare panni athugale avumanna padduthita Sudha!!!  

Edited by Kowsi - 22 March 2011 at 3:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaJayElystiaThendralfanJanani20Ruby-86TheivaPearl.shubbaQuelle-Belle

Go to top