Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

update for 17/2/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

hey guys that was fast episode.

it starts with mhek and rishi in room and rishi telling her he does not love sanjana and he is tired of being in that relationship forcefully(?? didnt he marry willingly) anyways mehel gets upset with him for talking tlike that and tries to leave but rishi stops her and her dupatta gets stuck in his kada. at that moment sanjana comes in and is shocked to see them like that. she tells him that their marraige is over and rishi says thats good and he wamted the same. he never loved her. sanjana is about to leave when varun comes in and asks her why she is crying. rishi tels varun everything and varun is about to hit him when rishi stops him and says that he is leaving him because he is mehek's husband. mehek is shocked. rishi says he does not love sanj and varun asks who he love to which rishi answeres - MEHEK. everyone is shocked. varun and sanj both leave . mehek tells rishi "yeh tumne kya kiya " and also leaves( if i were mehek i wud have slapped rishi  but then she is a sinha)

vasu sees sanjana crying and sanj tells her everything. here mehek is trying to make varun understand but he tells her that rishi is not the problem , she is. mouli hears them

she goes to rishi and tells him that if he tries to ruin mehek she will not spare him(she doesnt know how to act, stand shout etc.) rishi tells her that how ocme she is concerned about her sister now . is it because he still s mehek and not her. she slaps him.

her sujal and kash are back home(she is wearing a nighty and he looks as if he is going to a party) he is putting cream and kash makes fun of him and teases him about putting on cream. he tells her she needs cream more that him because her skin is so dry. she gets nervous and asks for cream and he says he will put it on her. she forcefully lets him dab some on her cheek and then the two rub there cheeks together to spread creamClap. (it was kinda romantic had it not looked to forced)

the next day everybody comes home to an excited and kash and give ehr a very luke warm response. they all enter one by one and have long faces. mehek while passing sujal is able to smile a little and sujal understands that something is wrong.

kash goes to vena and she tells her everything. she is surprised and upset that noone told her anything before. she goes down to vasu who is waiting for her lawyer. she kinda talks rudely to her when she asks about divorse.the lawyer arrives and brings the divorse papers and then they show a shocked kashish.

the end

kripawgr Goldie
kripawgr
kripawgr

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 6:12pm | IP Logged

thanx alot shruti ..that was awesome update

take care

also vasu backfroung is lol dont ya guys think LOLLOL

shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
thx for the awesum update!

PreityGirl Senior Member
PreityGirl
PreityGirl

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

thanx for the update shrutibali!

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shrutibali!!Clap
titanic_sujal Groupbie
titanic_sujal
titanic_sujal

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for ur work shruti...
Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Thx Shruti..............

loved the first capsule................scene btw Rishi, Mahek, Varun and Sanjana.............I'm glad its over btw Rishi and Sanjana............she was such an idiot, a total sucker to his charms........but I hope Sujal and Kashish manage to bring Varun and Mahek together.......they deserve each other.........

Also loved the cold cream scene btw Sujal and Kashish..........loads of chemistry there..........but Sujal's hairCry......i dont like his look.........

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 12:53am | IP Logged

great update.....  Rishi was so cute......... esp. when he announced that he loved mehak... the sizzling look in his eyes were red hooooooooot...

and Sujal............ ab kya kahen........... he was so cute... i think the new hair do makes him look younger.. i am undecided whether it suits him or no... but then, i like him whichever way he is...

Go to top