Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Subaru537

Groupbie

Subaru537

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Yes, I also heard something along the lines of "Akash is still alive"! That brings a glimmer of hope. We just have to be patient. I guess for now the creators will focus more on Sumedha's team to expose Rama.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written update 22nd march.... (Page 2)" in Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lovesuash

Groupbie

lovesuash

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Guys,very sry to say that cvs ko hamare feelings ki koi parwa nei.AngryThey have decided not to bring dm akash backCry.as consequence in the 18th feb epi SP informed kamlapati, police have found DM AKASH'S BODY.He brought akash ji's cloths,chain,watch & all this for identification.DM AKASH is dead now.Cry i missed that epi.so i was unable to give u guys the written update.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Subaru537.Vrish.

Subaru537

Groupbie

Subaru537

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Oh thanks lovesuash.

Terrible and very sad to hear, I guess it is all up to Sumedha and Radhe now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesuash

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
They might as well kill Sumedha off in the serial finale.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesuash

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
thanks for update

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.