Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 10

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

Hells yes to tip #8!!! Vandu needs to give manav a kick in the pants asap. Also, not that I want arman to fight, but marriages come w/ bickering. So I wouldn't mind seeing manav man up and tell archu that he feels like he gives way too much priority to sasural's issues and that he'd like a "break" in order to focus on his family. I can picture a scene where archu is complaining away about her sisters' problems and manav puts his hand up and says "bas karo... mind ur own business and/or think about us and your sasural for a change!!" and archu says "ok, you're right." she didn't even last one day when she said she's breaking all relations w/ her siblings following the chori incident...
That is exactly what I am talking abt...Clap  She is the only one who can put ArMan both in check...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

viram

viram

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the commentary Kools.

Thanks for the solid bashing and blasting. YES.  Manav  and CVs  need the bitter pill.!!! The show is losing the basic values that  the Indian culture stands for. The way they are butchering Arman especially Manav. !!
How blind can Manav be to invite Slapochana and  Mano first?  I wouldnt have thought it odd if Archu were to invite them first since they are her parents  but Manav?  
What do  the CVs want to show. Why are they still dilly dallying over a solution to Savita's health problem?  

I am very happy that the TRPs are dropping. Let the TRPs  sink to rock bottom.
Positivity in the show has always been  missing . So we cant expect  dumb CVs to show anything other than Archu feeding Manav and manav feeding Archu. I suppose there ends the positivity. 

And the regressive way in which Vaishu's problem is going to be solved.I feel like puking. This is certainly not want we want. Show us a gutsy  Vaishu claiming alimony for her child and then moving ahead in life post delivery. 

Show some practicality.  How can Vinod be jobless? Would any right minded middle class person resign a well paying governemnet job?? And even if itsi so wont he get employment in a place like Bombay? 

Archu, high time you moved out of the house and got a job for yourself. A person who has worked in the Managerial cadre is sitting here twiddling her thumbs. Great. Very practical.!!!!

My kids' have hijacked the TV and Remote. I dont mind as long as they let me watch some good movies in between.I dont miss the PR show at all.Happy with the updates. 

Kools, Have you read Georgette Heyer's books?  I have got hooked on to them now.  The heroes of all her novels are    in their thirties  and pucca  gentlemen. The heroines are very  untraditional , not very good looking and strong willed, Some of the heroes remind me of Satish.!! All  stories are set on the backdrop of based  18th -19th century Britain. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Kools, I think you are angry with me. I'm sorry if I hurt you. Okay, no more discussion on this topic from my side. Goodnight.

No , Im not angry . Why wd I be angry with u for expressing a view ? U know me better than THAT by now . I merely gave u back ur own statement ..........Nice meeting or talking BRIEFLY whatever . It sounded nice and polite . So I used it . LOL And u think Im ANGRY when I talk to u exactly in the way U talked to me ? No niks , Im NOT angry .Nowdays Im not angry with ANYONE .

Sorry if I hurt u too .

I didn't say 'you seem to be angry' cos of that line 'nice talking to you briefly'. Why would I.. I had used it myself. 

Forget it now. Lets leave it.

Polki_Zofi

Polki_Zofi

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hej Wink,

Hey kools & all! Been busy out late, but really loved today and yesterdays commentary ClapLOL. Maybe they heard me too? LOLBig smileEmbarrassedWink, Satish now faces the question of remarriage Wink. But then I hope they don't make it boring by the mom doing everything. She made her point, which makes it look so evil. Could be so much better if Satish himself would find a girl with whom he connects more and who gives him a positive look at life as well as an appetite for romance Smile.  Then perhaps they could fall in true love, and could not hold it. Then Varsha could just leave to her life in which she can be more free Smile, a divorce later in a harmless manner. Satish deserves a true loving wife/lover surely Clap. Also, he MUST have his own child, not borrow or be a foster for this kind of a situation where it was not natural ... as you guys yourself know.

Savita sold snacks on the street, so how it insults Manav? LOLEmbarrassedOuchSmile, this portion is new to me, although it must be something cultural (a girl can know only that much in 6+ months LOL). Why she needs overburden of customers? I think I saw the episode in which she was selling, it seemed she was doing good.

I see many discontent on Manav here, which I think has many valid points in him not behaving in a manner which is generally acceptable/common in Indian society. But should he move in just like that? Is it not better that first they really solve all outstanding issues? Or he can still fulfill his responsibilities from a distance if he really wishes. Why put the wife at stake, because Savita does not like her, so both will always be uncomfortable with each other throughout the time they might strive to manage with each other.

Shravani I feel should come and take her baby... but maybe she is not interested. Lol.

Yeah, tak tak tak! LOL The mother soluchana is very clever it seems Wink. She still have confidence on fatman. Maybe if they are all moving towards a compromise, and if Vandu also have most of her grievances on the KUDI, then maybe it is her choice. She thinks she can still be with him, some people can really do that. Its difficult to measure everyone from our views, because perhaps for them such things are secondary. Also ofcourse, economical issues become outstanding in countries where jobs don't pay enough for subsistance Ouch. Fatman is in USA already? ... LOL, as kool said, maybe he will get a sexy lover there too LOL. Maybe he impresses with something called green bills? Wink ... so it can be said that Vandu and Kudi has the same reason? Difficult to say LOL. But scary too for the poor another possible girl (maybe different background) who might trust him Confused. Very gloomy some people try to make this world!

So nice to write after long Hug. Oh and happy HOLII to everyone, the festival of color, very amazing festival LOLBig smileSmileHug ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarkoolsadhu1000

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
kools,it was an avg episode yest..no comments as such except tht its wierd how manav has to be told again and again to call his mother,meet his mother,etc etc..i dnt like it.period..
kools,have u seen the show on sony called kismat??its an adaptation of jeffrey archer's "kane and abel"..and till now they havent butchered the characters (thankfully),tho sum twists and turns..and the guys who plays IM virani in mukti bandhan is also in it...if u have read the novel,catch it if u can..i personally loved the novel..esp kane...really really liked his character..

koolsadhu1000

shaddy25

IF-Rockerz

shaddy25

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged

My comment : Not Chacha Manju .........YOU .  He was gonna ask YOU to pay . Ok can I ask a question here ? Hasn't NO ONE realised TILL NOW that Vinod has NO JOB ? Where does he go every morning .......to the NANA NANI Park at Bandra to eat PEANUTS ?ROFLROFLHe has TWO kids for gods sake ! To top it VAISHALI with her SELF RESPECT !Big smileLOLLOLLOLAnd aged Parents !

Gr8 commentary di both today n yest Clap Thanks for it Smile Hilarious poems WinkLOLLOL

In d previous episode dey showed Vinod had offered a job wid a salary of 12,000 Rs & he said he won't do it bcoz of d salary saying 12,000 rupayo mein hota kya hain LOL I was like Hah!!!!!! mujhe mili hoti toh me le leti Ouch.12,000 is more dan enough dan doing nothng Smile. Dumbo!!!!! first look at ur situation & den say tat LOL No fool wld leave tat chance. He cud have done tat job till he gets d new one according to his qualifications. Sach mein lallu vinod LOLLOL

Vandu needs to give manav a kick in the pants asap ............. LOLLOL I doubt it! she has alwayz been on her dada's side Ouch tats y she got slap 4m ajit. Had she told rasika abt her dada's saint nature she wldnt have got tat D'oh

koolsadhu1000

Claire0206

Claire0206

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Hi Kool Di, thanks for your commentary.

Agree with you that the fall in TRP is basically because the  savita - manav issue has really been stretched and dragged to no ends, that  it has gone out of the hands.  Cutting relationship with a mother was actually the reason for it. 

Feel bad for  both the characters. Both are at  fault to some extent . Manav is a nice human being, but after his second marriage, he  failed to maintain the uniqueness in the mother son relationship by comparing  her to his wife.  His biggest blunder was telling his mother that  he asked her to inaugurate the shop on the behest of  Archana and then in the fit of anger saying I don't deserve to be your son.  Today Savita Aai is craving for  her son's  unconditional  love  as she feels he  does not love her  and whatever  he is doing is only because  his wife  told him to do.   And so she is out to prove to world and to  her son that she can do without him but actually dying every  minute from inside by doing it and hence putting conditions to forgive him.  Di or anyone what should be  the immediate solution for  improving this mother son relationship now?  I am sort of lost here.... what will they do now. 

Di , people like Manav do exist with pea sized brains, they sometimes think that if  credit  goes to wife  instead of him, then that it will improve the MIL- DIL relationship. Like to share a recent incident , yesterday  was MIL's b'day.  Hubby wanted to give her money so that she buy's what she want, entirely his idea. I had prepared a dish for her.  He tells me you  just write your  name on the envelope, mom will be happy, I told him she will be more than happy to read your name.

The marraige has become kinda STALE . If Manav sinks anymore in viewers eyes , even ROMANCE will not kindle TRPS . Whats needed is they shifting back to Deshmukh house and Archana becoming PREGNANT .    Totally agree with this

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Claire0206

Claire0206

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShradsBLfan

My comment : Not Chacha Manju .........YOU .  He was gonna ask YOU to pay . Ok can I ask a question here ? Hasn't NO ONE realised TILL NOW that Vinod has NO JOB ? Where does he go every morning .......to the NANA NANI Park at Bandra to eat PEANUTS ?ROFLROFLHe has TWO kids for gods sake ! To top it VAISHALI with her SELF RESPECT !Big smileLOLLOLLOLAnd aged Parents !

Gr8 commentary di both today n yest Clap Thanks for it Smile Hilarious poems WinkLOLLOL

In d previous episode dey showed Vinod had offered a job wid a salary of 12,000 Rs & he said he won't do it bcoz of d salary saying 12,000 rupayo mein hota kya hain LOL I was like Hah!!!!!! mujhe mili hoti toh me le leti Ouch.12,000 is more dan enough dan doing nothng Smile. Dumbo!!!!! first look at ur situation & den say tat LOL No fool wld leave tat chance. He cud have done tat job till he gets d new one according to his qualifications. Sach mein lallu vinod LOLLOL

Vandu needs to give manav a kick in the pants asap ............. LOLLOL I doubt it! she has alwayz been on her dada's side Ouch tats y she got slap 4m ajit. Had she told rasika abt her dada's saint nature she wldnt have got tat D'oh

Hey Shards... U diehard fan of Brett Lee ?? Is that Brett Lee Junior on you Avi ?Wink
Knock out match  tomorrow  bet  India & Australia

shaddy25

Post Reply New Post

Go to top