India-Forums

Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 7)

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Kalapi

I think TRP is falling simply because the storyline is boring and stale. Let me tell u why I think so.

Or Surrogacy ' nice concept and Audience can learn a lot if the Cvs do the right amount of research and will be a personal favorite, but I hardly think CVs will go that way, they will show Varsha crying and divorce either before or during surrogacy and will ruin the storyline for me?Angry

Good post Kalapi...Clap  Agree with you assessment on reasons for TRP to drop.   What I am afraid of is future Surrogacy track &  the way CVs will portray it...Satish will sleep with another woman that is what they consider surrogacy...Not by implanting an embryo from using Satis's sperm and Varshu's egg in another woman's uterus..CVs need to understand what true surrogacy is...Unless Satish is up for sleeping with another woman Wink 

Loved the movie Dusri Dulhan for surrogacy topic but they totally screwed up the message..Sharmila, Victor and Shabana were superb...

I do agree with someone post her who pointed out rightly that Boys need a lot of guidance from wife'it is so true'.boys are just different and after marriage a  lot of time wives maintain the fine balance with the different relationship with its complexities'nothing wrong here'boys are just different from girls in dealing with relationships and can't do it at different levels ( nothing against men'men and women are fundamentally different and so is the nature of relationships). I do that a lot trying to maintain my sasural and have him do his duties'.only thing I could advice Manav is to stop saying " Archu u are so good' or 'what could I have done without you etc.etc.' this part is very unrealistic.  So, I think direction is very lousy right now'.Cvs just can't handle complex issues that is all '..so in short I think TRP is suffering as the storyline is very weak'.and the Cvs are topping it off with idiotic tracksOuch

I wrote that abt men not being Socially Savvy...Not that they don't want to but it is just not in them..As u said men are wired and think differently than women..Vehvarik gyan kam hai...That is why women are the ones who handle social relationships and most men go along with it..Does not mean men has to keep saying my wife told me to do this Embarrassed  Too much importance is being given to Miss Archu and all K family members by ULM..Some of them are the same people who not only insulted ULM but  navaaza him with thappads too ShockedLOL
Yes u r right:) I meant that too...just maynot have come out that way, multitasking too much that is all:) so couldn't express well:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Manju has teen deviyaan and sanskari MIL to deal with...Just think folks...Even Manju's life is not peaceful LOL 

Good na Varsha ... I don 't want to see Manju happy ...let her be unhappy even if it is by default ....Angry
sowmya_jairam Senior Member
sowmya_jairam
sowmya_jairam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the commentary Kool. Manav is the best "receiver" in the whole world. He "receives" advice/suggestions and carries them out impeccably and does nothing more or less than the message received. In that way, he's more like a machine, I think. Wish he starts thinking on his own. That being said, I liked it that he heeded Damodar's advice and proceeded to "help" Savita in his bumbling way. Would have loved it if he had called his parents for the holi festivities first without prompting from Archana. He needs to start thinking for a change. Savita being overwhelmed on the first day of business is understandable---she doesnt know yet what she's gotten into, only the why. I hope she does understand and continues her food stall--that can only be healthy. No comments about the romance---I find very few romantic scenes made the right way-without being cliche' or making the viewer feel like an outsider watching a private moment. I'm more of a playful-romance kind of personEmbarrassed But romance is good--the couple has finally got some time to themselves without anyone sharing their small kholi. So they should make full use of this oppurtunity. Who knows when some relative is going to crash their "private" party LOL About Manju being the sole breadwinner in K household---both Vinod and Vaishali need to start looking for work ASAP. That is a big household to be running on a single person's earning, especially when that person is so bitter about sharing their earnings. Like you said, what is Vinod doing daily if he's not working. Hope he is looking for work.

Finally, a lot of people have said in a lot of different ways their opinions on the Savita-manav issue, including me. Since that was the highlight of today's episode again, I'll finish with my comments on it. I will comment only on Manav and not anybody else, since Archana is not to blame in this situation and I can see myself in Manav's place, so I understand his position but cannot agree with his actions. My problem with Manav is that he's not trying sincerely to get back on good terms with his mother. I absolutely believe in independence and a person living his/her life the way they want. But one should make sure the important people in their lives are still a part of this independence. Basically, it's saying that "I will live my life the way I want to, I will make the decisions in my life, but you are important to me and I still want you to be a part of my life always" This is what Manav is not doing. He's living the life he wants-completely and absolutely the right thing to do. Maybe he does want his parents to be a part of this world he has created, but he's not making an effort to include them in his world. I will agree that he is making an effort when he continues to hound his mother daily, in person or over the phone, telling her to talk to him, that he wants her to be a part of his life with Archana. He should have done that from the moment he could have a private/semi-private conversation and he had a roof over his head--not when he was in in-laws place, but some time after he moved into his kholi. He should have called her daily, visited her as often as he could--not just when she's sick or when he meets her incidentally in a public place. He's not doing that. Once he does that, I will give him full credit for trying. Now I know that it may not be enough, that Savita may still not budge. But if Manav does make total effort on his part, I will give him full credit and advocate his side. The situation may not be resolved, but  according to me, Manav will not be wrong if he makes complete effort. Savita will be wrong in being stubborn then. But right now, Manav is wrong for me since he's not trying enough to bridge the gap both mother and son have created. If Manav wants his mother to be a part of his life, he should make his best efforts to make it happen. If she continues to be stubborn, ignore her and move on with your life. If she needs your help and if you can/want to help her, do it and move away again.

If Manav doesnt want Savita in his life, again ignore her and move on with your life. If she needs your help and if you can/want to help her, do it and move away again. It's as simple as that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazlunzaanu rulzDabulls23

Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

kalapi ............Hug I missed u dear . Where were u for so many days ?
I agree with ur post .

Me too Kools, miss u Hug...just been too busy...management changed so can't spend too much time hereConfused WinkWinkbut do read all your enjoyable commentary, but have to do it discretelyBig smile so can't comment that muchAngry these days...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
sowmya the reason i did NOT give Manav credit in my commentary today is
He tried to help but with Damos advice .  I did not like it that CVS try to show that ONLY when Manav helps things r possible . Its a very PATRONIZING concept .
He  Phoned but with Archus advice . Again .........if u made a decision NOT TO PHONE , stick to it .Why change it only coz Archu told ? It doesnt speak much of Manav at all . Its a WIFE's TOTA talking to his mother .
These 'EFFORTS" leave me unimpressed . I tried but cud NOT give him credit even NOW .
The real sincere EFFORTS were put by him in mending relations with sasuraal . I compare them with his efforts towards his mom and i find them very weak and lame . He DIDN"T need Archu there .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 22 March 2011 at 6:15pm

zaara10lunzaanu rulzshaddy25

sowmya_jairam Senior Member
sowmya_jairam
sowmya_jairam

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

sowmya the reason i did NOT give Manav credit in my commentary today is
He tried to help but with Damos advice .  I did not like it that CVS try to show that ONLY when Manav helps things r possible . Its a very PATRONIZING concept .
He  Phoned but with Archus advice . Again .........if u made a decision NOT TO PHONE , stick to it .Why change it only coz Archu told ? It doesnt speak much of Manav at all . Its a WIFE's TOTA talking to his mother .
These 'EFFORTS" leave me unimpressed . I tried but cud NOT give him credit even NOW .
The real sincere EFFORTS were put by him in mending relations with sasuraal . I compare them with his efforts towards his mom and i find them very weak and lame .

What manav is doing now is damage control engineered by father and wife. He has already done the damage however. These efforts are not enough, not by any means.He will have to force his mother to listen to him and talk to him, not slink away if she doesn't want to. But I also see the characters on a day-to-day basis, or even a scene-to-scene basis for development. For example, I liked it when Manav sent people to his mother's stall and I hated it when he didn't call up Savita for the festival first and gave the excuse of Savita's denial when asked. In the former scene, he had good intentions even if the idea was not his own. In the latter, I saw an excuse to avoid meeting his mother in person and avoid the situation altogether, only caring enough to discuss with Archana how he missed holi with his family, but not enough to actually try and make it happen this time. It looks like ARMAN will celebrate holi with the D's after all, but my guess is Archana will make it happen, not Manav. The efforts Manav makes now are only token efforts. If he had made real efforts to mend relations, ARMAN would undoubtedly be celebrating holi with the Deshmukhs in the Deshmukh household.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Claire0206anu rulz

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Hells yes to tip #8!!! Vandu needs to give manav a kick in the pants asap. Also, not that I want arman to fight, but marriages come w/ bickering. So I wouldn't mind seeing manav man up and tell archu that he feels like he gives way too much priority to sasural's issues and that he'd like a "break" in order to focus on his family. I can picture a scene where archu is complaining away about her sisters' problems and manav puts his hand up and says "bas karo... mind ur own business and/or think about us and your sasural for a change!!" and archu says "ok, you're right." she didn't even last one day when she said she's breaking all relations w/ her siblings following the chori incident...

anu rulzshaddy25koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

Hells yes to tip #8!!! Vandu needs to give manav a kick in the pants asap. Also, not that I want arman to fight, but marriages come w/ bickering. So I wouldn't mind seeing manav man up and tell archu that he feels like he gives way too much priority to sasural's issues and that he'd like a "break" in order to focus on his family. I can picture a scene where archu is complaining away about her sisters' problems and manav puts his hand up and says "bas karo... mind ur own business and/or think about us and your sasural for a change!!" and archu says "ok, you're right." she didn't even last one day when she said she's breaking all relations w/ her siblings following the chori incident...

Oh how I agree !

Go to top