koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Why is sherma so quiet nowdays ?
Kalapi IF-Dazzler
Kalapi
Kalapi

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

I think TRP is falling simply because the storyline is boring and stale. Let me tell u why I think so.

First Vaishu: So she is a victim…how do they handle the storyline…they decide to hide her bigamous hubby…in a middle class family conscious of society they will still think of safeguarding her future and will complain to the police….nothing happened for so long regarding this issue. Instead Cvs are either going to show

Her marrying another guy which is a good option but don't think Cvs are thinking that way, or

Madhuri divorcing Dharmu and Vaishu going back to him. To me this is old PR- Arch, Manav shravani reinvented and in a new package….really do I want to see a repeat storyline? Not really Angry

What I could like to see was something drastic….like say Varshu getting really mad and murdering Dharmu…Unusual but not rare or unrealistic! And will be a fun watchBig smile

Now Varsha, the cvs will either show

Varsha getting baby from Vaishu – something doesn't interest me whay can't Vaishu raise the baby herself?Confused

Or Divorce again old packaging for meAngry

Or Surrogacy – nice concept and Audience can learn a lot if the Cvs do the right amount of research and will be a personal favorite, but I hardly think CVs will go that way, they will show Varsha crying and divorce either before or during surrogacy and will ruin the storyline for me?Angry

I do agree with someone post her who pointed out rightly that Boys need a lot of guidance from wife…it is so true….boys are just different and after marriage a  lot of time wives maintain the fine balance with the different relationship with its complexities…nothing wrong here…boys are just different from girls in dealing with relationships and can't do it at different levels ( nothing against men…men and women are fundamentally different and so is the nature of relationships). I do that a lot trying to maintain my sasural and have him do his duties….only thing I could advice Manav is to stop saying " Archu u are so good' or 'what could I have done without you etc.etc.' this part is very unrealistic.  So, I think direction is very lousy right now….Cvs just can't handle complex issues that is all …..so in short I think TRP is suffering as the storyline is very weak….and the Cvs are topping it off with idiotic tracksOuch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairammalinnshaddy25lunzakoolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalapi

I think TRP is falling simply because the storyline is boring and stale. Let me tell u why I think so.

Or Surrogacy ' nice concept and Audience can learn a lot if the Cvs do the right amount of research and will be a personal favorite, but I hardly think CVs will go that way, they will show Varsha crying and divorce either before or during surrogacy and will ruin the storyline for me?Angry

Good post Kalapi...Clap  Agree with you assessment on reasons for TRP to drop.   What I am afraid of is future Surrogacy track &  the way CVs will portray it...Satish will sleep with another woman that is what they consider surrogacy...Not by implanting an embryo from using Satis's sperm and Varshu's egg in another woman's uterus..CVs need to understand what true surrogacy is...Unless Satish is up for sleeping with another woman Wink 

Loved the movie Dusri Dulhan for surrogacy topic but they totally screwed up the message..Sharmila, Victor and Shabana were superb...

I do agree with someone post her who pointed out rightly that Boys need a lot of guidance from wife'it is so true'.boys are just different and after marriage a  lot of time wives maintain the fine balance with the different relationship with its complexities'nothing wrong here'boys are just different from girls in dealing with relationships and can't do it at different levels ( nothing against men'men and women are fundamentally different and so is the nature of relationships). I do that a lot trying to maintain my sasural and have him do his duties'.only thing I could advice Manav is to stop saying " Archu u are so good' or 'what could I have done without you etc.etc.' this part is very unrealistic.  So, I think direction is very lousy right now'.Cvs just can't handle complex issues that is all '..so in short I think TRP is suffering as the storyline is very weak'.and the Cvs are topping it off with idiotic tracksOuch

I wrote that abt men not being Socially Savvy...Not that they don't want to but it is just not in them..As u said men are wired and think differently than women..Vehvarik gyan kam hai...That is why women are the ones who handle social relationships and most men go along with it..Does not mean men has to keep saying my wife told me to do this Embarrassed  Too much importance is being given to Miss Archu and all K family members by ULM..Some of them are the same people who not only insulted ULM but  navaaza him with thappads too ShockedLOL

Edited by Dabulls23 - 22 March 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamKalapi

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
kalapi ............Hug I missed u dear . Where were u for so many days ?
I agree with ur post .
bhallarox IF-Dazzler
bhallarox
bhallarox

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Great commentary Kools! Agree, Manav did all of this natak in the beginning just to make Savita leave her job. Even Ajit was wondering why did we bring so many people to the market? Satish was mighty good today. He was the voted Star of the Day by me, he is so kind despite how Varsha took a hasty step without him even knowing. Bhavna should not have been so demanding for a grandson, but I have 0 sympathy for Varsha. Bhavna was great that one day. Remember Kools, the one day Varsha told Bhavna Vaishu is now living at her maayka because Vaishu got into a fight with Dharmesh and knew his truth. Bhavna was right when she said the problem with you three K girls is that something happenes between you and your sasural and you just leave that is your 3 girls problem. She rocked! Archana: left D house because she could not stand Savita's hatred: Varsha: When she got slapped by Satish just zoomed off to maayka, and after she aborted her baby, expected her parents to invite her in, vaishu when she got into a small fight with Dharmesh. Not when she knew his truth, but the other day when Dharmesh told her he could leave her for his business. Remember his friends came over and the ladoo joke created by Vaishu? Vaishu just left Dharmesh and did a childish act by running off to her maternal place. These 3 girls make me wonder. I feel bad for Manohar Baba. Has to put off with one at least one daughter has to come, oh Varsha is ok but now Vaishu has come, soon we'll see Archu get into argument with Savita and she will run back to us? I will tell you, there has not been 1 full month with all the K sisters at their sasural. Always within a month one of them come. Vandu is great! Even after Ajit slapped her recently, she never ran back to Savita crying, this poor girl tolerates so much. And even when Rasika nearly burned her, and thankfully Savita to the rescue took Vandu home, Vandu clearly said, no I can go back. And her reasons for coming with Savita were she wanted to obey her mother, and 2. She was sure Ajit will pick her up to take her. How brave she is! The K sisters have way nicer mother in laws and husbands and yet they choose to run off to maayka. I will tell you, Vandu is 1,000 times braver then the K sisters. Manjusha is way worse than Vandu is, but even she doesn't just run off to her maayka just like that. I mean, Vinod and Varsha and Sulochana haven't been ANGELS to Manjisha. On that one, Varsha especially never gave her significance. Though Manju is not any better, she doesn't go to her maternal place. This is why I don't like these K sisters. Oh, and I'm going to do my  update tomorrow Kools.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJaishankaranu rulzshaddy25koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Though Manju is not any better, she doesn't go to her maternal place. This is why I don't like these K sisters
Agreed bhallarox . So true . Ur post rocked . Always post honestly like this only  dear .What I like abt ur posts is the honesty .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Bhalla nice post..

One thing I can add is not only Varsha, Vinod and Sulo but Archu also was not an  angel to Manju...Archu has been consider to be the goody two shoe- best karanjkar daughter in the family...No matter how bad Manju may be she knows where her best interest lies..She might call Rassi and gossip but still lives with Ks and running their household right now while Vinod is jobless..We yet have not seen the same with Varshu, Archu or Vaishu...Embarrassed

Vandu is a very nice SIL to Archu...Varshu & Vaishu don't have SIL so nothing to worry..But Manju has teen deviyaan and sanskari MIL to deal with...Just think folks...Even Manju's life is not peaceful LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairambhallaroxshaddy25

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Bhalla nice post..

One thing I can add is not only Varsha, Vinod and Sulo but Archu also was not an  angel to Manju...Archu has been consider to be the goody two shoe- best karanjkar daughter in the family...No matter how bad Manju may be she knows where her best interest lies..She might call Rassi and gossip but still lives with Ks and running their household right now while Vinod is jobless..We yet have not seen the same with Varshu, Archu or Vaishu...Embarrassed

Vandu is a very nice SIL to Archu...Varshu & Vaishu don't have SIL so nothing to worry..But Manju has teen deviyaan and sanskari MIL to deal with...Just think folks...Even Manju's life is not peaceful LOL 

So true Varsha.  Which bhabhi will like nanands EVERY month in their house ?  So TIRING .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhallarox

Go to top