Pavitra Rishta

Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Kools, I think you are angry with me. I'm sorry if I hurt you. Okay, no more discussion on this topic from my side. Goodnight.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Kools, I think you are angry with me. I'm sorry if I hurt you. Okay, no more discussion on this topic from my side. Goodnight.

No , Im not angry . Why wd I be angry with u for expressing a view ? U know me better than THAT by now . I merely gave u back ur own statement ..........Nice meeting or talking BRIEFLY whatever . It sounded nice and polite . So I used it . LOL And u think Im ANGRY when I talk to u exactly in the way U talked to me ? No niks , Im NOT angry .Nowdays Im not angry with ANYONE .

Sorry if I hurt u too .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 22 March 2011 at 1:50pm

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soap-critic

Great commentary Kools!

What I do not understand - why is Vandu MIA? If they show Archu running to her maika at the drop of a hat why can't Vandu be shown helping her mother? Archana has realized that something is wrong with Savita and after 3 major incidents of forgetting Sachu in the mall  the the mixing of sugar and salt, and her taking the wrong meds resulting in a near fatal situation, why do Archana-Manav or Damo go and ask Vandu for help?

Why are the K daughters always shown being involved in their mayka but not Vandu? Why is she not being informed/kept in the loop of what is going on with her mother?

Now that Ajit has bought food from Savita's stall, I hope he relates this to Vandu who connects some dots and goes to see what is really happening with her mom

SC no other woman in this serial is like Archana or K daughters . Vandu and even Manju stay at sasural and take care of their family and have a life of their own . Im rather glad Vandu is NOT like Archu .
But I wud like Vandu to be MORE INVOLVED at THIS juncture .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairam

carpe-diem

IF-Dazzler

carpe-diem

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Kools Clap

its karmic justice for Manju. she is getting hit where it hurts the most. money.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJaishankarDabulls23

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carpe-diem

Kools Clap

its karmic justice for Manju. she is getting hit where it hurts the most. money.

LOLLOLLOLLOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by carpe-diem

Kools Clap

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Karma is a B ain't it
LOLLOLLOLLOL
LOLLOLLOLLOL

Jaishankar

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
@ nikitagmc:

What is happening with Savita right now is due to the culmination of a lot of events that have happened. Just when she had warmed upto Archana the duo insisted on divorcing. She begged them not to but they did not listen.

When she had resigned herself to this situation, accepted Shravani  and little Sachu was already born Archu came back into their lives and rocked it resulting in Manav running away from the mandap on his wedding day. After which she had to see him being insulted by the K's and then living as a ghar jamai with the same people.

After that it was K's and Archana taking center stage with Manav couple with her mental condition worsening during which many chemical changes/irregularities happen in the brain and has a very great effect on their personality. Savita was looking for some TLC from her son and instead directly or indirectly what she got from him was the condition of the 'package deal' from Manav.

In short, a lot of events have led upto her becoming the way she is. At least that is how I see it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJaishankar-Shraddha-koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Manav did what Damodar suggested, they gather people they know to help Savita's business and keep her busy. Manav is trying, he may not be going about it the right way but he has tried to reach out to Savita but she continues to shut him out. Can you blame him for feeling drained and wanting to give up? Savita is making this extremely difficult on both herself and Manav, she cries and continues to push herself away from Manav but for what? What is Savita accomplishing by doing so? I still feel more for Manav than I do Savita, because her misery is of her own making. If she didn't set demands and behave so selfishly she would have her son living with her, he would make her the happiest person there is but she is choosing to be stubborn.

Varsha has been really lucky to get a supportive husband like Satish, he has been great to her throughout all of this.

Manju, I wondered the same thing she did when Vinod offered to go shopping. Where will he get the money? How long will he be able to keep his money troubles a secret?

malinn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top