Pavitra Rishta

Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
But the last one week's episode have brought me to a state where I can't help feeling angry at the CV's for messing up Savita-the mother too. The initial toughness and anger and detachment I understood, but now I don't understand the mother in her. Manav came so many times to beg to her, why is she as a mother not able to forgive him, whereas he said umpteen times that he was wrong and shouldn't have said that he is not her son. A question of self-pride I would have understood and appreciated, but now it is looking more like a case of 'I-will-show-I-can-survive-without-him' thing, which she also said to Damo-- it actually takes away some of my initial feelings. She is ill right now, and he is worried and offering to help in every possible way, as a mother, doesn't she think even once that my son and DIL must be scared cos of my health- again and again Manav spoke to her about it, and asked for forgiveness and wanted to set things right? It is at such a moment that I wanted to see a little 'baddapan' in this character,  to forgive her son (even if she doesn't like Archana) for all emotional, practical and logical considerations.

You wanna know what happened ? It came TOO LATE his attempts . And That too , when they came , they came as they were urged by ARCHU or DAMO . NEVER from him . NEVER .
Niks they glorified ARCHANA at Manavs expoense . They butchered him .Justtt like in sindoor engagement they did SATYANASH of his character to show Archana as a SATI SAvitri . I have been screaming hoarse in my commentary lekin kya hua ? Manav Fans left me LOL They did NOT join me in demanding STOP this butchering of MANAV .
Infact to glorify Archu they r butchering ALL .Damo , SAvita ........ALL . I even said Show shud be RENAMED .......PAVITRA ARCHANA .

No its not coz I HATE Archu as some LOVE to believe .Trust me , I dont give ANY character this much importance to LOVE it or HATE it . I love STORIES . And this STTORY RIPPED apart due to EXCESS glorification .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 22 March 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJaishankarshaddy25anu rulzDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Sonii..

Yes, kool dii, I am talking abt post marriiage, my mamas do it, even though mami's are available to do it.
But then, we siblings come running from no where, we will do the rest LOL
@ Jai, I hold both responsible for creating the mess, I cant blame only Savita or only Manav for this....
Both need each other's love, why so much of dooriyan Unhappy

Mamas Mami will do it .Its THIS generation that is DWINDLING in these values . It will do good to propogate them is my point .

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Kools to be honest most men are not social savvy...Vehvarik gyan nahi hai...WIFI has to point it out...This is why inviting is done by mostly women of the household and not the men..They simply can't think @ that level...I am being Devil's advocate here..

I undertand ur point but I have seen mANY responsible men too Varsha .OMG . They are so RESPONSIBLE . My point is .........WIFEY pointing out WON"T go down well with Indian Audience . Its a SON oriented society STILL .

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But the last one week's episode have brought me to a state where I can't help feeling angry at the CV's for messing up Savita-the mother too. The initial toughness and anger and detachment I understood, but now I don't understand the mother in her. Manav came so many times to beg to her, why is she as a mother not able to forgive him, whereas he said umpteen times that he was wrong and shouldn't have said that he is not her son. A question of self-pride I would have understood and appreciated, but now it is looking more like a case of 'I-will-show-I-can-survive-without-him' thing, which she also said to Damo-- it actually takes away some of my initial feelings. She is ill right now, and he is worried and offering to help in every possible way, as a mother, doesn't she think even once that my son and DIL must be scared cos of my health- again and again Manav spoke to her about it, and asked for forgiveness and wanted to set things right? It is at such a moment that I wanted to see a little 'baddapan' in this character,  to forgive her son (even if she doesn't like Archana) for all emotional, practical and logical considerations.

You wanna know what happened ? It came TOO LATE his attempts . And That too , when they came , they came as they were urged by ARCHU or DAMO . NEVER from him . NEVER . But that is where I'm disappointed Kools. Savita DOES NOT know that Manav came to her cos of Damo or Archu. We were never shown that Savita overhears something like that. We were shown that Manav comes and apologizes to Savita and stuff. That is why I said I can understand the initial anger and resentment, but after sometime I expect to see a mother warming up just cos of one reason--- my son is WORRIED for me, and MY BEING SICK HURTS HIM too. So I need to quietly accept the olive branch for myself as well as for him. I have a belief, that a son might go astray, but a mother always thinks of her son, and that is why Savita's character is disappointing me now. She is NOT thinking of her family now. That is why I said, her understandable anger is now being read by me as insolence, especially what she said to Damo--  "I will show him I don't need him." And this, when the son, wept buckets at his Aai's place.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malinnlunzaanu rulz

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
But that is where I'm disappointed Kools. Savita DOES NOT know that Manav came to her cos of Damo or Archu. We were never shown that Savita overhears something like that. We were shown that Manav comes and apologizes to Savita and stuff. That is why I said I can understand the initial anger and resentment, but after sometime I expect to see a mother warming up just cos of one reason--- my son is WORRIED for me, and MY BEING SICK HURTS HIM too. So I need to quietly accept the olive branch for myself as well as for him. I have a belief, that a son might go astray, but a mother always thinks of her son, and that is why Savita's character is disappointing me now. She is NOT thinking of her family now. That is why I said, her understandable anger is now being read by me as insolence, especially what she said to Damo--  "I will show him I don't need him." And this, when the son, wept buckets at his Aai's place.

niki MANAV herself told her I called u to INAUGURATE at Archanas INSISTENCE .  Is Savita ULLU or what ??By the time He took up Archus proposal of spending an alternate night at her place the mental IMBALANCE had already STARTED .That too ..........he spent ONLY one night . Due to the imbalance she FORGOT the days and he JUST STOPPED COMING without bothering to CALL her up even to inform her DONT COOK . OMG he has behaved AWFULLY .
He needed reminders to go to HER but RUSHEd to Sulos place time and again to check on her asthma . When her time to give back a little comes u guys say its INSOLENCE ? Then what was HIS behaviour when he threw her out in front of DHARMESH and SASURAL ?

Im sorry I feel ZERO for ur Manav rite now . His buckets of tears leave me cold . Even today he was phoning SULO FIRST . Im sorry niks lets differ here .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJaishankarshaddy25shermalunzaanu rulzDabulls23

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Great commentary Kools!

What I do not understand - why is Vandu MIA? If they show Archu running to her maika at the drop of a hat why can't Vandu be shown helping her mother? Archana has realized that something is wrong with Savita and after 3 major incidents of forgetting Sachu in the mall  the the mixing of sugar and salt, and her taking the wrong meds resulting in a near fatal situation, why do Archana-Manav or Damo go and ask Vandu for help?

Why are the K daughters always shown being involved in their mayka but not Vandu? Why is she not being informed/kept in the loop of what is going on with her mother?

Now that Ajit has bought food from Savita's stall, I hope he relates this to Vandu who connects some dots and goes to see what is really happening with her mom

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6sowmya_jairamanu rulzshaddy25lunzaDabulls23

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But that is where I'm disappointed Kools. Savita DOES NOT know that Manav came to her cos of Damo or Archu. We were never shown that Savita overhears something like that. We were shown that Manav comes and apologizes to Savita and stuff. That is why I said I can understand the initial anger and resentment, but after sometime I expect to see a mother warming up just cos of one reason--- my son is WORRIED for me, and MY BEING SICK HURTS HIM too. So I need to quietly accept the olive branch for myself as well as for him. I have a belief, that a son might go astray, but a mother always thinks of her son, and that is why Savita's character is disappointing me now. She is NOT thinking of her family now. That is why I said, her understandable anger is now being read by me as insolence, especially what she said to Damo--  "I will show him I don't need him." And this, when the son, wept buckets at his Aai's place.

niki MANAV herself told her I called u to INAUGURATE at Archanas INSISTENCE .  Is Savita ULLU or what ??By the time He took up Archus proposal of spending an alternate night at her place the mental IMBALANCE had already STARTED .That too ..........he spent ONLY one night . Due to the imbalance she FORGOT the days and he JUST STOPPED COMING without bothering to CALL her up even to inform her DONT COOK . OMG he has behaved AWFULLY .
He needed reminders to go to HER but RUSHEd to Sulos place time and again to check on her asthma . When her time to give back a little comes u guys say its INSOLENCE ? Then what was HIS behaviour when he threw her out in front of DHARMESH and SASURAL ?

Im sorry I feel ZERO for ur Manav rite now . His buckets of tears leave me cold . Even today he was phoning SULO FIRST . Im sorry niks lets differ here .

Quite clearly you didn't understand my post, otherwise you would have understood that my views on Manav MATCH with yours. I myself wrote that I'm not satisfies by what he did for his Mom especially when you compare it with what he did with his in-laws. 

I'm speaking about SAVITA here. The way CV's are portraying  HER is what I'm feeling bugged at. What you mentioned was only one accident, and that was before the illness took place. Later, Manav begged, cried and all. We are viewers Kools, so we can be harsh to him. But I expected Savita, being a mother to fall for his tears and warm up after some initial anger. I feel mothers cannot stay angry with their kids for long, especially when they know their kids are worried cos of them. 

Anyhow I think its no point in debating cos you are not getting what I want to pinpoint or the reason why I did not say 'IT IS INSOLENCE' but rather said that 'HER UNDERSTANDABLE ANGER IS LOOKING LIKE INSOLENCE'. There is a difference in both the statements.

Was nice to post in this thread briefly.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malinnlunza..Sonii..

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
I'm speaking about SAVITA here. The way CV's are portraying  HER is what I'm feeling bugged at. What you mentioned was only one accident, and that was before the illness took place. Later, Manav begged, cried and all. We are viewers Kools, so we can be harsh to him. But I expected Savita, being a mother to fall for his tears and warm up after some initial anger. I feel mothers cannot stay angry with their kids for long, especially when they know their kids are worried cos of them. 

Anyhow I think its no point in debating cos you are not getting what I want to pinpoint or the reason why I did not say 'IT IS INSOLENCE' but rather said that 'HER UNDERSTANDABLE ANGER IS LOOKING LIKE INSOLENCE'. There is a difference in both the statements.

If there IS a difference its not much .

As far as the expectation that SAVITA shud thaw and fall for his tears as a MOTHER is concerned .........she READ HIM LIKE A BOOK the day he came AFTER going to Madhuri in police station .....that the EMOTION had dwindled and he came now only out of FORCED DUTY . Her expectation was of EMOTION that HE sadly supllied VERY LESS .All his emotions were FOCUSSED on SULO .

It was Not one incident , even on his birthday he told her Archna is standing down Im here due to HER etc . He CONSTANTLY emphasized ARCHNAS niceness and goofed up BAD .She was yearning to hear HE had remembered her , HE wanted her . Even to keep her heart he did not lie , he TOLD her ruthlessly its ARCHNA who told me to let u INAUGUARATE . To put the rest TWO and TWO together was no big deal for Savita.she knows what Archu BHAKTS Damo and Manav are .

Yes it was nice talking to u briefly .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 23 March 2011 at 7:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarlunza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top