Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Sonii if Manav had been considerate towards his mom his mom would not be in this situation now.ITz coz of Archu saying Manav called Savita otherwise he was in the regressive I wont call aai as she wont come.So I dont think Manav is considerate here .Also its coz of Damo that Manav did want he did today in PR first half otherwise he was thinking my mom is insulting me.Its these thoughts by Manav that will not go with Indian viewership.I am part of that viewership and people like me wont like a bit of this. 
So Manav's way of handlings things in a hopeless way and being so ignorant about his mom is the cause of the dip.No Son seeing this show would accept Manav thought process

I am part of that viewership too . I DON"T see it as an NRI who was raised HERE . I was raised THERE . With THOSE values .

Either he needs ARCHU to point things out or DAMO ..........but he does ZILCH on his OWN . He will INFURIATE iNdian viewership there . The Average Kind who watch TV even in slums with antennas sticking out .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJaishankar-Shraddha-shermaanu rulz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Aaaaaaaaaah my son and DIL both will try massaging  my feet when I am really really sick but I pull them away Embarrassed...They ask why ? I say my Son and DILs place is not at my feet but in my Heart

Although my hubster can massage my feet any time ROFL  OK OK Sorry but felt like coming up with some thing funny and touchy...Big smile

LOLYes but what about the social conditions in value proud India today ? Picture ALAG hai ......values Wohi hai .Hai na ? Thats why the TRPS dipped .In the current scenario , Showing him like Shravan Kumar will send TRPS rocketing . Many youngsters cud learn from him .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJaishankar..Sonii..-Shraddha-anu rulzDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Jaishankar

Sonii if Manav had been considerate towards his mom his mom would not be in this situation now.ITz coz of Archu saying Manav called Savita otherwise he was in the regressive I wont call aai as she wont come.So I dont think Manav is considerate here .Also its coz of Damo that Manav did want he did today in PR first half otherwise he was thinking my mom is insulting me.Its these thoughts by Manav that will not go with Indian viewership.I am part of that viewership and people like me wont like a bit of this. 
So Manav's way of handlings things in a hopeless way and being so ignorant about his mom is the cause of the dip.No Son seeing this show would accept Manav thought process

I am part of that viewership too . I DON"T see it as an NRI who was raised HERE . I was raised THERE . With THOSE values .

Either he needs ARCHU to point things out or DAMO ..........but he does ZILCH on his OWN . He will INFURIATE iNdian viewership there . The Average Kind who watch TV even in slums with antennas sticking out .

Kools to be honest most men are not social savvy...Vehvarik gyan nahi hai...WIFI has to point it out...This is why inviting is done by mostly women of the household and not the men..They simply can't think @ that level...I am being Devil's advocate here..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6sowmya_jairamanu rulz

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Hi Kools

I'm actually in the mood today to give my own views on this situation. I won't be debating unfortunately, but this is what I feel about this whole situation in these last few weeks.

When this whole Manav-Savita track started, I wrote in my last reply to your commentary (many days back) that I feel sad only for Savita nowadays. I still do, and I feel terrible that she is ill. I was disappointed by Manav then, and even though he has made certain efforts from his side, but they have not fulfilled my expectations. No comments on Archana, and I hate Damo. All these three characters disappointed me, and I had sympathy for Savita only.

But the last one week's episode have brought me to a state where I can't help feeling angry at the CV's for messing up Savita-the mother too. The initial toughness and anger and detachment I understood, but now I don't understand the mother in her. Manav came so many times to beg to her, why is she as a mother not able to forgive him, whereas he said umpteen times that he was wrong and shouldn't have said that he is not her son. A question of self-pride I would have understood and appreciated, but now it is looking more like a case of 'I-will-show-I-can-survive-without-him' thing, which she also said to Damo-- it actually takes away some of my initial feelings. She is ill right now, and he is worried and offering to help in every possible way, as a mother, doesn't she think even once that my son and DIL must be scared cos of my health- again and again Manav spoke to her about it, and asked for forgiveness and wanted to set things right? It is at such a moment that I wanted to see a little 'baddapan' in this character,  to forgive her son (even if she doesn't like Archana) for all emotional, practical and logical considerations.

Am I expecting a little too much??? I don't know. But I feel that the CV's have ruined the characterization of Manav, Damo and Archu, and with this stretching of story, they are ruining Savita too. A few days ago, she came across as very real to me. Now it is getting difficult to relate to her. Her understandable anger and grief is slowly turning into insolence. Another way of looking at it is that her mental condition is slowly making her psychotic and unable to think.

Please note, that this is not to defend Manav. He has taken some steps in the right direction- but only melodramatically, not practically. He went and sobbed in front of his Aai, Archana, Baba, expressed his wish to set things right, confessed his feelings, confessed he was wrong and blah blah blah... but didn't do what I wanted him to do--- actions speak louder than words, and even though Sushant Singh Rajput speaks volumes with his silent tears, yet I expect more from him.

Regarding the vada pav thing of today... I found it cute actually that he tried to help his Mom, but dude, what is all this for... ek baar mein mamla settle karo yaar... short term measures are of no use... do something concrete.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Tanyazmalinnlunzaanu rulz..Sonii..

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Yup kools even though now i stay in US my identity comes from my parents back home and for once I wont accept this crap shown and this ignorance of Manav.The people as you said who leave in chawl love Savita more than the leads coz Usha plays that character so well,they connect to her so well equal to the leads.So I think when the PR team visited real chawl last year I think all where so behind Usha equally so I dont think they will accept this crap in any sense.I think Arman moving in with Savita might .redeem some TRP's back if CV's handle it right positive way

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamanu rulzshermakoolsadhu1000

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with Niki .It is very disappointing  to see Savita  behave  the way she is behaving .That too for a son like Manav who has done so much for her ...
It is no very nice to see a mother behave this way .....
Manv could have done better but still , he is trying a lot... Her unreasonable demands are keeping them apart .If tomorrow he comes and says , Ok , i will Archana ...Savita will forgive everything  in a second ....
he loves his mother so much .I just hope he doesn't give in to her demands ..
This track of Savita  being difficult is getting seriously boring ......

Edited by Tanyaz - 22 March 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6malinn..Sonii..

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Yes, kool dii, I am talking abt post marriiage, my mamas do it, even though mami's are available to do it.
But then, we siblings come running from no where, we will do the rest LOL
@ Jai, I hold both responsible for creating the mess, I cant blame only Savita or only Manav for this....
Both need each other's love, why so much of dooriyan Unhappy

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 22 March 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6

Jaishankar

IF-Dazzler

Jaishankar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Tanya first of all Manav is not trying on his own.Manav after post marriage has not tried on his own so far.Someone has to keep reminding him as he was too busy with his sasural.ITs coz of Damo and Archu he did what he did today.So For once I cannot accept that Manav did all he could.If he had what he could have then he wont be facing what he is facing now.I feel sorry for Manav for being so hopeless in decision making even in the case of his mom.Unfortunately Archu seems to  undertand Savita far better than Mr Samaj Sevak Manav. Tanya Manav needs to think on his own for a change.
Had ARchu not told him he would been in the regressive like I wont call Aai as she wont come.This approach is what is the reason Manav is this situation.I am happy atleast Archu is thinking for Savita betterment first her treatment about her sickness.These factors dont come into the picture in Manav's thought process which I am amazed to see.

@Sonii S both are responsible but Manav for making this situation even more worse with pathetic and dumb ignorance.

PS : I think TRP is clear indicator that shows not many are liking this track.More than Savita hatred I think its Manav see-saw approach which is irritating lot of folks.Even my folks back home and all Manav deewani's I know from my side are not too pleased with Manav thought process

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamanu rulzshermaDabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top