India-Forums

Kools Commentary : March 22 PR (Page 2)

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Varsha I put in Vandu suggestion
I think that will have a greater impact than some lady from a chawl..Vandu has supported ArMan especially Archu in front of Savita and Shrav...Here is will sink in more if she says something over a random person..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamJaishankaranu rulz

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Varsha I put in Vandu suggestion
I think that will have a greater impact than some lady from a chawl..Vandu has supported ArMan especially Archu in front of Savita and Shrav...Here is will sink in more if she says something over a random person..

Yes . totally agreed .
..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Awesome commentary diii Big smile
Why Archana has to give advice to Manav ? He is considerate about his mom, he was thinking as well, As far as I can think this is done to show collective effort from both Manav and archana....

But I assumed that during festival we come together forgetting all the grudges ( dont want to forget Manav dont forgive) but join him as we mostly do in joint family even though we dont always agree to a particular case still come together....
but again I failed to understand Savita aai.....
Agreed  1000 percent about The clashes of mother son duo and its reflecting in TRP.....
I give Thumbs Down for this track, The lower middle class people just want to live happily and three time food is enough, and understand each other so well 
This ego clashes, Like how Son keeps shart for package deal, to join the house, aai keeping shart to leave his wife, I havent seen this taking so much importance....wont be accepted by majority people.

How about wiping the brow of your MOM working hard all day 

Di, You know I loved that scene, I remember me or my brother wiping sweat of mom or dad while working or massaging them, ( Even Manav must have done it before) but to do it for your wife, I havent seen much.....
Therefore I found Manav for a change adorable Embarrassed
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Di, You know I loved that scene, I remember me or my brother wiping sweat of mom or dad while working or massaging them, ( Even Manav must have done it before) but to do it for your wife, I havent seen much.....

Me exactly ULTA i have seen . Many will massage FEET of wives after marraige but rrely massage feet of mothers AFTER marraige nowdays . Im talking of AFTER marraige .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Dii, I agree about First call to Manav's own house, apna ghar toh apna hi hota hai, kaun samjhayega ise....D'oh
Also He didnt invite Ajit Vandu?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzDabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Sonii if Manav had been considerate towards his mom his mom would not be in this situation now.ITz coz of Archu saying Manav called Savita otherwise he was in the regressive I wont call aai as she wont come.So I dont think Manav is considerate here .Also its coz of Damo that Manav did want he did today in PR first half otherwise he was thinking my mom is insulting me.Its these thoughts by Manav that will not go with Indian viewership.I am part of that viewership and people like me wont like a bit of this. 
So Manav's way of handlings things in a hopeless way and being so ignorant about his mom is the cause of the dip.No Son seeing this show would accept Manav thought process

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamanu rulz..Sonii..shaddy25koolsadhu1000

sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
the most irritating ting wich i dint like about manav was first of all he dint invited his parents before,archu gave her the suggestion and secondly wid all of archu fly he wanted to play holi in savita chawl(where she stays),i tink he wanted to show his mom how happy he is without her. i just hate him

Jaishankarshaddy25anu rulz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

Me exactly ULTA i have seen . Many will massage FEET of wives after marraige but rrely massage feet of mothers AFTER marraige nowdays . Im talking of AFTER marraige .

Aaaaaaaaaah my son and DIL both will try massaging  my feet when I am really really sick but I pull them away Embarrassed...They ask why ? I say my Son and DILs place is not at my feet but in my Heart

Although my hubster can massage my feet any time ROFL  OK OK Sorry but felt like coming up with some thing funny and touchy...Big smile

BTW agree abt the part that ULM or ArMan did not invite their own sister jeeju Vandu-Ajit to Holi function...How will they feel?

Edited by Dabulls23 - 22 March 2011 at 12:25pm

sowmya_jairamanu rulz..Sonii..

Go to top