Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
kools,it was an avg episode yest..no comments as such except tht its wierd how manav has to be told again and again to call his mother,meet his mother,etc etc..i dnt like it.period..
kools,have u seen the show on sony called kismat??its an adaptation of jeffrey archer's "kane and abel"..and till now they havent butchered the characters (thankfully),tho sum twists and turns..and the guys who plays IM virani in mukti bandhan is also in it...if u have read the novel,catch it if u can..i personally loved the novel..esp kane...really really liked his character..
Wookie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

My comment : Not Chacha Manju .........YOU .  He was gonna ask YOU to pay . Ok can I ask a question here ? Hasn't NO ONE realised TILL NOW that Vinod has NO JOB ? Where does he go every morning .......to the NANA NANI Park at Bandra to eat PEANUTS ?🀣🀣He has TWO kids for gods sake ! To top it VAISHALI with her SELF RESPECT !πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†And aged Parents !

Gr8 commentary di both today n yest πŸ‘ Thanks for it 😊 Hilarious poems πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In d previous episode dey showed Vinod had offered a job wid a salary of 12,000 Rs & he said he won't do it bcoz of d salary saying 12,000 rupayo mein hota kya hain πŸ˜† I was like Hah!!!!!! mujhe mili hoti toh me le leti .12,000 is more dan enough dan doing nothng πŸ˜Š. Dumbo!!!!! first look at ur situation & den say tat πŸ˜† No fool wld leave tat chance. He cud have done tat job till he gets d new one according to his qualifications. Sach mein lallu vinod πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandu needs to give manav a kick in the pants asap ............. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I doubt it! she has alwayz been on her dada's side tats y she got slap 4m ajit. Had she told rasika abt her dada's saint nature she wldnt have got tat

Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Kool Di, thanks for your commentary.

Agree with you that the fall in TRP is basically because the  savita - manav issue has really been stretched and dragged to no ends, that  it has gone out of the hands.  Cutting relationship with a mother was actually the reason for it. 

Feel bad for  both the characters. Both are at  fault to some extent . Manav is a nice human being, but after his second marriage, he  failed to maintain the uniqueness in the mother son relationship by comparing  her to his wife.  His biggest blunder was telling his mother that  he asked her to inaugurate the shop on the behest of  Archana and then in the fit of anger saying I don't deserve to be your son.  Today Savita Aai is craving for  her son's  unconditional  love  as she feels he  does not love her  and whatever  he is doing is only because  his wife  told him to do.   And so she is out to prove to world and to  her son that she can do without him but actually dying every  minute from inside by doing it and hence putting conditions to forgive him.  Di or anyone what should be  the immediate solution for  improving this mother son relationship now?  I am sort of lost here.... what will they do now. 

Di , people like Manav do exist with pea sized brains, they sometimes think that if  credit  goes to wife  instead of him, then that it will improve the MIL- DIL relationship. Like to share a recent incident , yesterday  was MIL's b'day.  Hubby wanted to give her money so that she buy's what she want, entirely his idea. I had prepared a dish for her.  He tells me you  just write your  name on the envelope, mom will be happy, I told him she will be more than happy to read your name.

The marraige has become kinda STALE . If Manav sinks anymore in viewers eyes , even ROMANCE will not kindle TRPS . Whats needed is they shifting back to Deshmukh house and Archana becoming PREGNANT .    Totally agree with this

Claire0206 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShradsBLfan

Gr8 commentary di both today n yest πŸ‘ Thanks for it 😊 Hilarious poems πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

In d previous episode dey showed Vinod had offered a job wid a salary of 12,000 Rs & he said he won't do it bcoz of d salary saying 12,000 rupayo mein hota kya hain πŸ˜† I was like Hah!!!!!! mujhe mili hoti toh me le leti .12,000 is more dan enough dan doing nothng πŸ˜Š. Dumbo!!!!! first look at ur situation & den say tat πŸ˜† No fool wld leave tat chance. He cud have done tat job till he gets d new one according to his qualifications. Sach mein lallu vinod πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Vandu needs to give manav a kick in the pants asap ............. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I doubt it! she has alwayz been on her dada's side tats y she got slap 4m ajit. Had she told rasika abt her dada's saint nature she wldnt have got tat

Hey Shards... U diehard fan of Brett Lee ?? Is that Brett Lee Junior on you Avi ?πŸ˜‰
Knock out match  tomorrow  bet  India & Australia
Wookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Claire0206

Hey Shards... U diehard fan of Brett Lee ?? Is that Brett Lee Junior on you Avi ?πŸ˜‰
Knock out match  tomorrow  bet  India & Australia

Yes claire a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry die hard fan 😳 yep he is junior lee πŸ˜‰ i bet aussie n u? πŸ˜‰
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Kool Di,

Nice comments Di. Couldn't come Yesterday. πŸ˜”. Today too had to Go.πŸ˜’
Missed you all and the Discussions.

Today too you will give a Nice commentary.hope I read it tomorrow.

About Arman's scene today:
whenever had a chance to see ARMAN enjoying together and them happy ,then it will always steal my heart. That too today's scene of applying Rang(by the way manav did...😍) was so different and unexpected from manav who was seetha saatha, he has learnt some fun and being mischievous too.πŸ˜ƒ
Hope this kind of new romance and scenes come hereafter rather than the usual ones they show always.

Di,Then about show ,Dont Know what comments to say, the self inflicted pain epi's were going on.

On one side:
1.Why cant Sav forget the hate and be happy.
Manav indeed called her thro phone  but she was not coming out. she has inflicted this on herself.

On other Side:
1.Ok,she didn't Come,why cant Manav went upstairs ,apply Rang ,bring his mom downstairs,
why he had to stay down itself and give longing stares to the house and Balcony.Arrey Yaar,its just a few steps, Go up, apply rang and try,if it doesn't get solved,then leave it as you have tried the most by visiting her and asking apology. Again he has inflicted this pain on himself

By paining themselves they are hurting others too.

2.Then Even Vandu didn't go upstairs and called her mom(dont know whyπŸ˜•), Neither the K's ask about her.πŸ˜•

Atleast Hope that by tomorrow and by friday,this track ends and finally we see some nice tracks ahead.

About Ajit and shibhu:

Arrey Yaar, You had a bad past and you had learn much from it,then how could you go in the same path.In such lane,getting or earning is much less compared to loss and losing.

I was so not for this track of ajit into Trouble that too by Gambling.

Anyways it has started.πŸ˜’

And this Shibhu, I was so confused. πŸ˜•

Did he done this to make Ajit regret for his doing and shouldn't go there for the next time.(To make him coreect and help ajit and manav)
Or to ruin ajit and his relationship with Manav and make them Bankrupt(working for someone
  else πŸ˜•)

Ok Bye Di, Goodnight, SD.😊
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
Bang on umi πŸ‘πŸΌ

i think ur rite in shibu's case as di said he is not negative mayb he is not he is just trying ajit to push away from all this gamble thing

This is a fictional show n to get personal with someone for such silly characters tat we haven't seen b4 πŸ˜† is immaturish or yes petty shld i say  😎

Edited by ShradsBLfan - 13 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail
Hai Shraddha, πŸ€—

Didn't see you for a Long time.😊

Yes Yaar, me too didn't Like your Ajit being spoiled this way, what to do. They wish to Keep as much negativity as they can.

Actually I liked the precap shown, It was nice to see them(ARMAN)  taking Ashirwad from sav aai.

And i am hoping for the Best.

But see shraddhu,when I was happy to see the precap,they showed the light of vandu and ajit bing get affected in future. But truly hope Vandhu doesn't suffer much and Your Ajit too.she has suffered to the core.

Ok.Bye Shraddhu and GN.

Tomorrow your Brett Lee (and my fav too and the only one I like in current Aussies) Vs India.
In this too,Here too hoping for the Best.😊
Edited by umayal - 13 years ago
Wookie thumbnail
oki umi tc bbye gn sdzzz 😊

tc n have a nice day folks!!!!!!! 😊

Gear up for d indo oz clash tommorow 😎
Wookie thumbnail

Originally posted by: umayal

Hai Shraddha, πŸ€—

Didn't see you for a Long time.😊

Yes Yaar, me too didn't Like your Ajit being spoiled this way, what to do. They wish to Keep as much negativity as they can.

Actually I liked the precap shown, It was nice to see them(ARMAN)  taking Ashirwad from sav aai.

And i am hoping for the Best.

But see shraddhu,when I was happy to see the precap,they showed the light of vandu and ajit bing get affected in future. But truly hope Vandhu doesn't suffer much and Your Ajit too.she has suffered to the core.

Ok.Bye Shraddhu and GN.

Tomorrow your Brett Lee (and my fav too and the only one I like in current Aussies) Vs India.
In this too,Here too hoping for the Best.😊

Hi umi dear πŸ€—
These Cvs r pathetic morons dey only knw to give Kclan happiness n not d deshmukhs. I hope as ur wish archu becomes d good bahu & take care of her saas. Want to see deshmukhs happy for once n yes ATTA romance with arman. Enough of d k problems now!!!!!!!!

Nice to knw binga is ur fav too πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Yes vital clash against India tomorow. Hope for d best 😊