Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kools Commentary : March 22 PR

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Kools reporting from base : Holi commences in PR
  Baba Manav's GOODNESS was shown . He stood afar and sent loads of people to his AAI's stall to buy Vadas and Bhajiyas . Even Ajit and Shibu . So much so that his AAI ran away as the orders became too much .The poor lady had started it as a time pass for just 2 or three hours to keep herself focussed on something and NOT dwell on her son . Now suddenly its too much for her to handle .

My comment : Honestly .........did Baba Manav HAVE to meddle ? Cudn't he simply STAY AWAY this once ? No No .........don't say DAMNED if he DOES and DAMNED if he doesn't . By sending too many people he made her TIRED . Maybe sapped her confidence too ? Why meddle ? Support can be given by simply being there in the background if needed too , right ? But it was CVS way of showing how GOOD Baba Manav is although his nostrils flare at the WRONG people .

Baba Manav then went and wiped the sweat of AAi Archoo's brow as she was making PURAN POLIS . The scene was that AAi Archoo went on feeding puran poli tukdas to Baba Manav asking if the SHAKKAR was THEEK . And Baba Manav who liked the FEEDING pretended not to know as he wanted her to keep on feeding him . And SUCHHHHH was Aai Archoo's innocence that she JUSTTTTT didn't understand . Although she is 28 now her innocence was that of a 16 year old . Fyi she did . So she gave him something TEEKHA . He coughed .Then they LAUGHED and LAUGHED and LAUGHED . This it seems was ROMANCE .

My comments : SHAKKAR will always be theek. Infact it will be EXTRA as AAi Archoo herself is a walking talking SHAKKAR KI MOORAT . CVS r STRANGE . They only EQUATE romance with FEEDING . Guys do u have any count of the FEEDING scenes between ARMAN ? Can't it be shown in ANY other way ? And hey I can't RESIST . How about wiping the brow of your MOM working hard all day , huh ? Oh I know I know ! Don't COMPARE each time Kools , do u hafta be so khadoos ?But there I said it . I HADDD to .Wink

Baba Manav then called up his FAVORITE .......SLAPO AAi . Come na ! he invited her . Come Na to HOLI ! Slapo told him , U only come . And Manohar had no TIME to speak to him even as he was MARKETING as per Slapo's orders from the kitchen .

Then AAI ARCHOO reminded him to call HIS mom . Baba Manav said I haven't called her PURPOSEFULLY . She will refuse ANYWAY .

Aai Archoo then said something that made SENSE in a long time to come . She said .......irrespective of whether she comes or no , we gotta INVITE . Approve Thats the way RISHTES r KEPT .

So Baba Manav called and was turned down by a sad Savita . What they basically tried to show was AAI Archoo's GOODNESS . Soooo GOOD AAi Archoo is .

My comments : Once more CVS raised Archana at Manav's expense . What I fail to understand is where was this SWABHIMAAN when Karanjkars treated him like DIRT ? Why is it there ONLY with his mother ? Anyways I am glad Savita said NO . Someone has to take Manav seriously . Why is he bothering to call her ..so what if Archana told him , he hIMSELF made a decision and told her From today I am NOT ur beta , right ? So go , be Archanas PATI and manofy Holi at ur sainted Sasural ! Where r ur own BRAINS that like a TOTA u phone when Archu tells u to ? Stick to ur PACKAGE decision na ?

Manju asked Vinod irritatedly WHY he volunteered to bring Holi SAMAAN wen he has ZERO money in pocket . Will ur CHACHA give the bill , she asked .

My comment : Not Chacha Manju .........YOU .  He was gonna ask YOU to pay . Ok can I ask a question here ? Hasn't NO ONE realised TILL NOW that Vinod has NO JOB ? Where does he go every morning .......to the NANA NANI Park at Bandra to eat PEANUTS ? He has TWO kids for gods sake ! To top it VAISHALI with her SELF RESPECT ! And aged Parents ! Instead of roaming outside and keeping up appearances why doesn't he give TUITIONS and earn something ?

The TRP Chart

The latest TRP chart shows a dip . Why is Pavitra Rishta losing TRPS ? Lets guess guys .

1] The Indian Audience differes from other viewerships in the world for TWO WEAK POINTS .SmileSmileSmileSmile MAA and GOD . These two concepts tweak them and make them HORRIBLY emotional . The formula NEVER fails . Since India is a land that proudly carries tales of Shravan Kumar carrying his BLIND parents to a pilgrimage in baskets balanced on his shoulders ..........ROMANCE above MAA will NEVER go down well with them . Like it or NOT , its the MATRU DEVO BHAVA land .

2] Many People remarked ......India has CHANGED . I differ . In this respect it NEVER will change . Do Romance Vomance they will say .......but AFTER doing your DUTIES . Manav dancing with sasural post marraige but cutting off with Mom did NOT go down well with the viewership . The average Indian viewership STILL is from families where married sons LIVE with their parents and they all watch from their living rooms . They will CLICK their tongues when Manav tells his thappad giving saas I DONT WANNA LOSE U and throws his mom out in FRONT of Dharmesh to keep his SAALI's secret . I am afraid ......Sulo's Thappads will NOT be forgiven so easily by viewers although Manav may .

3] The Indian viewership in India  is NOT the type who tells MOM TAKE A CHILL PILL . They will be sorely disappointed when ROMANCE blooms on the corpse of a mom sinking in INSANITY .

4] The Indian viewership will be ESPECIALLY hard on Manav coz SACHIN DIED and he was the ONLY LIVING and EARNING son . Yes , in INDia , sons STILL left the burden of responsibility on their young shoulders .

5] This PROVES that PR is not JUST Ankita Lokhande's show . A fab girl , and I like her , but Manav was immensely popular too . Many started seeing it for SUSHANT RAJPUT too . Where r they today ?Handful r left but MANY just stopped watching when Manav was DAILY butchered for glorifying Archana .

6] The viewership got bored of OVER EXPOSURE of Karanjkars . Families like Deshmukhs , Lokhandes , Joshis were IGNORED .

7] Many feel Romance will increase TRPS . I don't think so . The marraige has become kinda STALE . If Manav sinks anymore in viewers eyes , even ROMANCE will not kindle TRPS . Whats needed is they shifting back to Deshmukh house and Archana becoming PREGNANT . Romance DIKHAO lekin UDHAR dikhao .

8] Want a tip on HOW to increase TRPS ? Show an izzat aarti of ARMAN by corny women or pREFERABLY VANDU  BLAMING them for Savita's condition ...........especially saying to Manav ........That DO u have FIKAR of ur MOM , since shaadi ur only with Sasural , NOW why have u come .....to save face in society ?  SEE how this affects Indian viewership .this statement . They can show Manav ponsdering on this statement and APOLOGISING TRULY in his mind ........it will soften Indian viewership . What they want is MANAV changing on his OWN , UNAIDED by Archana .

Kools signing off for the day . Ciao guys , no one has to agree with my views ! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 22 March 2011 at 12:01pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

coolstarirenepkamuralisowmya_jairammusica10gaayikaviramtasha80pallaiClaire0206zaara10Jasmine10CuteCherrylaynaGauri22riniiiiumayalJaishankarlovelybipssoap-criticcarpe-diem..Sonii..shaddy25shermalunzaanu rulzanna44Angie12gaurimishaunknown18Dabulls23

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Exactly Kools thats what I wanted to say..If not Archu Manav would have not called Savita.I am amazed that the thought Archu gets for Savita never occurs for Manav.I dont think Manav has done anything on his own here.The first scene was due to Damo he thought his mom was insulting him on that part which is quite amazing and now once again only after Archu saying to Manav he calls Savita. I am sorry to say  Manav character has been degraded very badly.First he was shown a Mommy's boy which in a bad way and now they are trying to compensate by showing him like Bibi ka Ghulam in a wrong way again.Damn when will Manav make decisions on his own for a change.

PS : I am not enjoying Arman so called romance now a days kools.I am amazed by Manav first during the divorce days he was so much Mommy's boy that we felt like kicking him for the pathetic way he dealt with the issue and with Archu and now to compensate he has reversed the role and doing it with Savita.Manav character has been degraded very badly at expense of ARchu which is very sad to see.This was the only character for a change in daily soaps which was quite different and had a equal space with female lead but now looks like in glorifying Archu Manav is lost somewhere.
Request CV's for a change to show a positive track where Manav makes some positive decisions instead of being a hopeless dumbo.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamzaara10Gauri22shaddy25shermaanu rulzkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Exactly Kools thats what I wanted to say..If not Archu Manav would have not called Savita.I am amazed that the thought Archu gets for Savita never occurs for Manav.I dont think Manav has done anything on his own here
Jaishankar viewers REJECTED it na ? TRPS showed its RANG !  I am really happy coz these CVS simply didnt GET IT ! Just like DIVORCE didnt go well with the SAAT JANAM WAALE Indian viewership , so will this EGO with mom not go down well ! They r turning away !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya_jairamzaara10Gauri22shaddy25anu rulzgaurimishaDabulls23

heloise Newbie
heloise
heloise

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The TRP Chart

The latest TRP chart shows a dip . Why is Pavitra Rishta losing TRPS ? Lets guess guys .

I read elsewhere that PR is topping the TRP chart... even when the World Cup matches were on.
I was rather surprised... since it seems like PR is stuck in the same place as it was  a few weeks ago!
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Great Commentary kools...Agree..

Originally posted by Kools

Want a tip on HOW to increase TRPS ? Show an izzat aarti of ARMAN by corny women BLAMING them for Savita's condition ...........especially saying to Manav ........That DO u have FIKAR of ur MOM , since shaadi ur only with Sasural , NOW why have u come .....to save face in society ? 

Izzat Aarti should be done by not a corny woman but one and only Vandu & that in the middle of the chawl putting both ArMan in check saying Dada and Vahini I always took your side to tell aai off but here you both are wrong....That should hit where it hurts and open their eyes...

Why is ULM calling Ks first to invite them to the holi celebration?  Are his parents dead? Why could he not call his own house first?  He has sold his soul to Ks when he married Archu...He is the one making viewers hate Archu along with him b/c his character is butchered by CVs to again Archu look Mahan...

Only thing CVs are worried abt is increasing TRP by showing lead couple standing together and enjoying their lives with girls family ..Message they are giving is Forget abt boys family &  ILs...Beta bahu does not need to worry abt his parents as long as they have her parents and family's support no matter how much they insult their Daamad including thappads...Angry

Edited by Dabulls23 - 22 March 2011 at 11:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankarshermashaddy25anu rulzgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Izzat Aarti should be done by not a corny woman but Vandu in the middle of chawl putting both ArMan in check saying Dada and Vahini I always took your side to tell aai off but here you both are wrong....That should hit where it hurts and open their eyes...

Why is ULM calling Ks first to invite them to the holi celebration?  Are his parents dead? Why could he not call his own house first?  He has sold his soul to Ks when he married Archu...He is the one making viewers hate Archu along with him b/c his character is butchered by CVs to again Archu look Mahan...

Varsha Indian viewership in INDIA will reject selling of the soul . If it irritates us so much , IMAGINE a typical Indian mentality . The stupid CVS made Manav HATEFUl just as they did in Shravni phase by making him put sindoor .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulzshaddy25

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
yeah kools and hence now I think they are going to at last start the Archu savita track with Arman moving in soon with Savita. Saw a video that its now happening!!!
I dont have any expectations from Manav but Archu I think will do something

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anu rulz

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Varsha I put in Vandu suggestion

Go to top