Jokes

Cycle and a man

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Farhad

Groupbie

Farhad

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
One day, a man went to vegetable market by cycle. He parked his cycle and went to buy vegetables. After buying, he couldn't find his cycle. Then he get angry and start shouting AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry. He was loudly saying...bhai...please return me the cycle who steal it or else I will do what exactly I did in last time AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry. Then suddenly the theif came to return the cycle with his head down and scaring Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile. Another man was asking..bhaijaan what you did last time when your cycle was stolen...hmmm..Err!! I went home by walking LOLLOLLOLLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelMasooma Bukhari-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cycle and a man" in Jokes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Chotta-Don-

IF-Achieverz

-Chotta-Don-

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farhad

One day, a man went to vegetable market by cycle. He parked his cycle and went to buy vegetables. After buying, he couldn't find his cycle. Then he get angry and start shouting Angry. He was loudly saying...bhai...please return me the cycle who steal it or else I will do what exactly I did in last time Angry. Then suddenly the theif came to return the cycle with his head down and scaring Big smile. Another man was asking..bhaijaan what you did last time when your cycle was stolen...hmmm..Err!! I went home by walking LOL 

LOL

maneet24

maneet24

Posted: 29 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
LOL...poor thief...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.