Good work,CV's.Good episode.

gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Todays episode was executed well.Drashti managed the show beautifully.Very sober and restrained acting.I loved her potrayal of extreme sadness and profound grief to the transition into a state of acceptance of losing the baby tragically and then her desire to move ahead and start a new life with maan.
And GC's shots have been very well interspersed into the story,so that it covers the days he is not shooting and we do not miss his presence too much.
Samir has been doing an excellant job too.
Today, made me realise that actually NASA scenes actually do manage to fill up the episodes,and also give us a break from our heavy and emotional involvement with maneet/gurti.I guess it is needed for the sanity of us fans and also the GHSP team.
Troubled times help us to realise where we are lacking and need to grow and who and what is more important to us.So geet and maan will learn from this experience and will only grow more stronger and more closer.
And this too will pass,and night will be gone and the day light will break forth into their lives.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

venus21 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think today the annie/sangram/arjun/ track was not bad......they helped us sit thru it....even romeo and manishaji were good to fill up the episode