Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

mahmansma

mahmansma

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I stopped watching it too. Somehow, the story has started to drag. I think they need to take a leap soon if they want to avoid the stale feeling.

Need to get a power actress for Phulwa. Who can it be? 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I quit (Page 2)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
 yeah , even i feel that they dragging story now , atleast by yesterday they should hv showed phulwa \chunni being harmed by shankar but they dint yet do..

i heard that mona basu going to play  char of adult phulwa....

joyo

joyo

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i will do my updates.thanks pia for official confirmation.i.ll try for rest of the week.but it would be late.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudssSmritiKatha

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant_shonit

now i wanna ask , why u left watching show ?  yaar its gonna well now n more entertaining ..
 looking forward to watch tonite's eps . thakur's son gonna throw chunni in well as i think

for me... i just started feeling its not worth the fight for the remote... all they show is phulwa being mahaan... a young girl of 7 or so doing things unimaginable...  hard to digest  - may be its just me, but this is how its for me...  and all village all praises for only this one girl...
not for rc who saved champa or chunni who won the race.. and showing things i just cant relate to.. there might be ppl who can... but i find it a lil too much... could be tht they are adding these just to drag on...  but somehow..  they are wasting the talent of lil jannat.... 

am better off with WUs if any Smile  else..  i might see once in a month or two, n still miss nothing Wink and if theres any leap or anything IF article will say tht Big smile

seriously, have u ever seen any society taking a kid seriously and leaving all the major decisions to him/her? am asking out of curiosity...  yes, the family might give them some importance so tht they dont feel left out...  but a whole society doing this, i wish to know any one seen tht..  (looks good in jai sree krishna... coz krishna was god... and he knew the solution to every problem... do they mean to show phulwa too is?) no offence meant to any one... just my pov... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by joyo

i will do my updates.thanks pia for official confirmation.i.ll try for rest of the week.but it would be late.
thanks joyo...  will look forward to it Smile

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

I think the child enacting Phulwa has done a fabulous job.  Find the story different compared to other shows that are presently being aired. 

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

I think the child enacting Phulwa has done a fabulous job.  Find the story different compared to other shows that are presently being aired. 

agree , it has unique story and nothing filthy in ds show which could not be seen in home..
about phulwa , yeah gal who playing ds role giving her best to play it brilliantly , btw others two kids chunni n babu  too are so cute ......

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 March 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

[

for me... i just started feeling its not worth the fight for the remote... all they show is phulwa being mahaan... a young girl of 7 or so doing things unimaginable...  hard to digest  - may be its just me, but this is how its for me...  and all village all praises for only this one girl...

i heard dt ds story is based on phulan devi  , i think dt phoolan devi would hv done all these things in her childhood dts why director of ds show featuring same in show too.  nothing sounds fake. btw its story is different n unique in comparison to other shows which hv nothing except filthy love stories..

not for rc who saved champa or chunni who won the race.. and showing things i just cant relate to.. there might be ppl who can... but i find it a lil too much... could be tht they are adding these just to drag on...  but somehow..  they are wasting the talent of lil jannat.... 

yeah even i think dt there should be given some importance to kuliwala too in show   but  importance is being given only  to phulwa , may be just because of protagonist role , actually story writer  writes more only about lead roles ..  its not fst serial which being dragged   , there is one more show mukti bandhan which started with phulwa .,  dt too being dragged these days.. how did u say  that they are wasting talent of lil jannat ? no re , she proving herself as  good actress day by day even if she is kid  , though she playing her role brillaintly...

am better off with WUs if any Smile  else..  i might see once in a month or two, n still miss nothing Wink and if theres any leap or anything IF article will say tht Big smile
seriously, have u ever seen any society taking a kid seriously and leaving all the major decisions to him/her? am asking out of curiosity...  yes, the family might give them some importance so tht they dont feel left out...  but a whole society doing this, i wish to know any one seen tht..  (looks good in jai sree krishna... coz krishna was god... and he knew the solution to every problem... do they mean to show phulwa too is?) no offence meant to any one... just my pov...

i dont hv answer about this paragraph because i hv never seen such society which u mentioned about......

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.