Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I am not liking the show at all , I  am quitting the task of written update . I will not do it from now on . I have stopped watching this show ... I might check the forum  time to time .But no more WU from me .Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I quit" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I understand Pia. In fact, I have stopped watching it due to a different reason, but I don't want to continue watching it anymore.

I will just finish the compilation and that' s it.

Disgusted with all COLORS' shows.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmritiKatha

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
me too stopped watching it... the show is no where near the the idea behind it...  i can understand why you guys call it quits..  will miss the wu... but may be we can keep coming back to the forum, n have a lil chitchat, once in a while Smile show doesn't seem to be living up to expectation.. lets see where the creatives are taking it...  but till then.. lets not forget to drop a hi atleast once in a while... will miss u guys

SmritiKatha

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Why u quitting ds show n left writing update? Arre now show going well n being more thrilling day by day. If u are not interested in writing update ,dont do atleast be part of discussion. Agree with u to leave WU because there are no more members in ds forum who want to read update. Really speaking writing upadte daily is just time wasting for those forums where are only few members and even those hardly visit forums .

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
i guess we will all drop in once in a while at least...    its much more peaceful here than many of those crowded forums... and some faces here started becoming familiar... not coz we know each other - in fact, i dont know any of u here personally... but still, when pia said shez quitting, the first thing that came to my mind is "aw no, i gonna miss her"...bumping into each other every now and then, we do grow a bit more closer, dont we?

lets keep visiting... n be friends...  it costs nothing... and demands nothing... what say?

@vikrant shonit... i am not sure i can agree with the WU part Smile  its totally upto the updaters whether to carry on or not... but updates are always welcome and read... if u see, the WU thread gets the most number of hits in the forum.. there are silent members who read it and rely on it to keep posted... i myself stopped watching this and was only following the WUs..  

SmritiKatha

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sorry yaar . I thought hardly 2/3 members read WU.

sudss

Goldie

sudss

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
dont be apologetic. u said what u felt, i said what i felt, n thts it... between friends theres no hard feelings

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 24 March 2011 at 8:18am | IP Logged
 now i wanna ask , why u left watching show ?  yaar its gonna well now n more entertaining ..
 looking forward to watch tonite's eps . thakur's son gonna throw chunni in well as i think

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.