Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Hilarious episode today ROFL ROFL Jetsar is badly in need of a mental hospital Silly

B&B with Maasa at Dharamveer hospital, where they are all day-dreaming how Jagya will take over the entire hospital and will bring fame to their family name. Maasa is super happy. At home, grown-up Nandu comes to Anandi and talks about Jagya's impending return. Anandi is happy too.

On the way to Jetsar, Jagya is deep thought about Gauri telling him that they should take their relationship further. He comes to Jetsar, where B&B and Maasa receive him happily. Everyone is very happy and take Jagya with them. Instead of going to the haveli they take Jagya elsewhere where the entire village is waiting with band baaja. Jagya is stumped, but the rest of the family present there is very excited.

Everyone welcome Jagya in full force. New Suguna and Shyam introduced with their grown-up kids (Golu gone Ouch) Jagya seems a little pissed off or put off about the villagers and asks to go home. B&B tell him they have more surprises for him and ask him to turn around to see his new hospital. Jagya is super shocked. While he is still dazed, B&B take him to inaugurate the hospital. They take him on a tour of the hospital. Jagya doesn't look pleased and keeps remembering Gauri and her plea for him to come back to Mumbai.

B&B take Jagya to his "cabin". When there, some old man comes there and starts complaining of chronic pain and asks Jagya to give him some medication to cure all his illness (Haila...ShockedConfusedLOLROFL)Jagya yells at the man that he has no idea of his illness and how can he cure him. Everybody shocked. Maasa manages by saying Jagya just got here and is tired and that he will be soon joining the hospital where he will treat patients for free Wink Jagya is shocked. They take him home

Gauri is heading home and tries to call Jagya, but her bade papa asks her to go home first.At home the bheendnis have cooked a feast. Everyone is happy and keep indicating that Jagya is back for good and that he won't be going anywhere. Jagya is not happy to hear this.

Precap : Gauri revealed to be Gudiya

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

xbakulaxindy1979webkapushakiran patelmvatsaAnilaKahcirmomsx3loop118dambisniki_pnpragyakumarAMSTswarajgirfreesikhasc19sdavisgshah84nehalpoonamactivesonalajaygandhigeetaawahirachnadhodi713gulaal20102010tvfreaqssanjanaNehaviharcloudzekomasHeenapSun-Lovenanda_gopalailapnjnurulainpallairgattunithi07-Swetha-Gauri22naj7divmathdaddysgirl786munz.mushkan_2003piyualkapeg_pionnepjyohooked-SweetGirl-radtanu rulzsmartcammoosUsman.khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV - Mar 22nd 2011 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I love this ! I wonder now till when they will drag it to let her know that Jagat is Jagya. Somehow I have a hunch that Jagya will be super thrilled when he finds out coz in a way it will justify his rights to her as his legally wedded wife Tongue

Will love to see the episode when she finds out Jagat is Jagya ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisfiddu-bdivmathpjyoanu rulz

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
yeah.....totally hilarious.....jetsar ppl r soooo crazy!!
but the way jagiya shouted at the poor old man......Ouch
isko doctor kisne banaya??........bekar main doctors ko badnam karega yeh banda.......ese koi chilata hai??........he is no more a teen ager now!!

all golumolus r replaced!!
shyam n sugna too........Dhwani must be very happy today!Wink

one more thing.......gauri is gudiya gonna shown on 23rd....then y promos r hinting something special on 24th??

sdavisfiddu-bpjyoradtanu rulz

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Its possible Anandi will learn of Jagya's kartootein on 24th. Why are all people in Jetsar behaving like Jagya is God?? And why do they think he is the only village doctor?? Whatever happened to our hero Lal Singh??
Khushi, actually I found Jagya's yelling a little justified. Needless to say he didn't have to be rude, but the random old man walking in complaining of pain and telling Jagya to perform miracles was really too much. Everyone was so bouncy and silly today that the episode was hilarious.

These people are stupid if they want a fresh MBBS pass to run a whole hospital by himself.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sdavisfiddu-bdivmathpjyoradtsmartcanu rulz

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
yeah priya......i no.....but it is not the rite way to talk to a ill person!!
he is frustrated watching all that hilarious thing........but he is a doctor now n not a teenager............he was shouted....he is always like that but now.......it is a very bad thing according a doctor's profession!!

lal singh!!OuchOuch..................cvs phir se bhul gaye bichare ko!OuchConfusedLOL

abt the 24th Confused.........i really hope so......kisiko kuchh toh pata lage serial main!!D'oh
hame toh sab pata hai.....!!LOL

Edited by khusi_* - 22 March 2011 at 10:41am

spatty123fiddu-bdivmathpjyoanu rulz

KyunkiImafan

IF-Rockerz

KyunkiImafan

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Its super amazing how Jagiya hasn't changed what-so-ever and neither has Anandi!

I mean come-on whose relationship lasts after not talking/seeing/only interaction that happens is jagiya ordering rudely to anandi and then mahan wife seeing of course he is going to be back to me all lovingly....when she knows he loves someone else? And still not do anything at all....wah wah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathanu rulz

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Priya 

OMG !!! cant wait to watch today's episode...I died laughing just reading the update...ROFLROFL ....Seriously such crazy people they are.......well.. their celebrations will be short lived coz this "Daaktar" is busy day dreaming about his love and will be flying back to Mumbai for good (I think) away from all the madness LOLLOL  

I want to see how rude Jagya was to the old fellow before commenting on that....and also waiting to see new Sugna-Shyam and the kids....although I would have preferred to see Vibha and Vikrant...but kya kare that ain't possible ...hmmmmm

iloveidiotboxanu rulz

divmath

Goldie

divmath

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iloveidiotbox

Its possible Anandi will learn of Jagya's kartootein on 24th. Why are all people in Jetsar behaving like Jagya is God?? And why do they think he is the only village doctor?? Whatever happened to our hero Lal Singh??
Khushi, actually I found Jagya's yelling a little justified. Needless to say he didn't have to be rude, but the random old man walking in complaining of pain and telling Jagya to perform miracles was really too much. Everyone was so bouncy and silly today that the episode was hilarious.

These people are stupid if they want a fresh MBBS pass to run a whole hospital by himself.

Seriously after leap there is no atha patha of Lal Singh !!!! LOL he wasnt even present the last day when everyone got their degrees and celebrated in the canteen.....wondering did he change his college after first year? Confused

fiddu-banu rulz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top