VideoMix
VideoMix

India-Forums

| Waterbearer's KaSh/ArSh VM Gallery |UpdatePg 13 (Page 15)

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amira10

Beautifull Vmz!
Thank you Amira Hug

Originally posted by prinzylvsKaSh

wow amazing vm...Clap
luv ur editing...song choice is so gud..Thumbs Up

Thanks a bunch Prinzy :)

Originally posted by -aakanksha-

AWESOMEEE :D Loveee the song for KaSh one :D

Glad you loveee it so much Hug

Originally posted by Ishan.

Awesome work Steffi ClapClap, loved your VM on KaSh , perfectly edited ! Thumbs Up

Ishan, HugThank you Hug

Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

woowww...

that was simply amazing..

don one was awsum...the scenes u choose..

really made me think of him as a don..

n subh done na de...it was really awsum...

the scenes were really cute..n perfectly going with the lines..

beautiful vm's...

thnx for the pm...

Thanks a lot for always appreciating my works Hug

Originally posted by teenorchid

Nyc.lvd em

Thank you Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anumeha_rajat

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Loved them..they are fab...loved the second one the most perfect song...can u make more of KaSh just cant get enough of them

iTangled_25

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

Loved them..they are fab...loved the second one the most perfect song...can u make more of KaSh just cant get enough of them
Will always keep making them as and when time permits Embarrassed Thank you so much Hug
iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 23 January 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha-rockss

Awesome VM Steffz Hug

Loved the KaSh 1 Embarrassed

Keep making more as n when yu get time Smile
NEHA HugHugHeart

neha-rockss

ScatteredCastle IF-Dazzler
ScatteredCastle
ScatteredCastle

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Waterbearer

Originally posted by ScatteredCastle

ahaa! how much i loved watching these. For the umpteenth time now, Vegas isn't my cup of tea; since you people are too good at it, i don't even feel like opening some page and download it. (given, downloading even a freaking trial is a big pain in the you-know-what) xD 

So, the point is, i loved both of them and i suppose I've seen them before; both of were amazing. Loved the coloring and everything else. Keep them coming, meri jaan! <3 Besides, why don't you write stuff anyomore? :C  
Pebbyyy Hug
I remember how I hated vegas too and my determination helped me get the hang of it, haha ! you can do wonders in WMM too, only that I think there are media plugins for great effects available for download, let me check and get back to you on that one!
Yeah, you do that!! Big smile

and Thank you so much for loving them so much, keeps giving me a push to make more (which is a good thing and a bad thing considering the work I have lined up at college - final year and all thay)

Oh I am writing, I'm just not posting it, will do so once I finish Grad in another 4 months, I have not yet set the plot perfectly, working on it, writing the 4th chapter, so lets see where it goes Wink

Take care,
Loads of love Heart

WMM? Well, i'd be grateful if anyone could give me tutorials. :$ ahah! oooh, you're writing. xD I really hope you excel Grad. in no time ... I can't wait to read again from you! =/  L o v e. <3

iTangled_25

iTangled_25 IF-Stunnerz
iTangled_25
iTangled_25

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Waterbearer

ahaa! how much i loved watching these. For the umpteenth time now, Vegas isn't my cup of tea; since you people are too good at it, i don't even feel like opening some page and download it. (given, downloading even a freaking trial is a big pain in the you-know-what) xD 

So, the point is, i loved both of them and i suppose I've seen them before; both of were amazing. Loved the coloring and everything else. Keep them coming, meri jaan! <3 Besides, why don't you write stuff anyomore? :C  
Pebbyyy Hug
I remember how I hated vegas too and my determination helped me get the hang of it, haha ! you can do wonders in WMM too, only that I think there are media plugins for great effects available for download, let me check and get back to you on that one!
Yeah, you do that!! Big smile

and Thank you so much for loving them so much, keeps giving me a push to make more (which is a good thing and a bad thing considering the work I have lined up at college - final year and all thay)

Oh I am writing, I'm just not posting it, will do so once I finish Grad in another 4 months, I have not yet set the plot perfectly, working on it, writing the 4th chapter, so lets see where it goes Wink

Take care,
Loads of love Heart

WMM? Well, i'd be grateful if anyone could give me tutorials. :$ ahah! oooh, you're writing. xD I really hope you excel Grad. in no time ... I can't wait to read again from you! =/  L o v e. <3

Post all VM Tutorials HERE

A bunch of WMM tutorials right there, WMM is easy, trust me, I didn't even have a look at the tutorials(coz I didn't know about it's existence) I just meddled like a nomad and voila LOL Once you get the hang of WMM, SV is easier to comprehend ! Big smile

Oh, you'll have a lot more to read from me... soon ! Heart

aish_punk IF-Sizzlerz
aish_punk
aish_punk

Posted: 09 March 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
the KSG vm was awesome!

i love this song and this movie! <3 and when you use it on KSG, it becomes all the more special <3 the? scenes you used were just SEXXYY. i loved the colouring :)

thanks for the pm 

iTangled_25

Go to top