Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

SPECIAL

Goldie

SPECIAL

Posted: 17 April 2005 at 3:04pm | IP Logged

I have always watched JJKN, since the very first day, and hardly miss an episode.

My journey started when on sony, i was watching the HERO HONDA AWARDS.

(the one where jassi and nandu are wearing black).

as i was watching HERO HONDA AWARDS, i noticed when jassi was nominated for an award, in the box, it said MONA SINGH.

it could have been the name of an associate, but i was pretty sure that it may be the name of the actress playing jassi.

I was desperate to see what jassi looked like in real life without the glasses and braces

(she was supposed to come to leicester, UK where i live  for some dinner and dance, but couldn't due to her contract)

Because i wanted to see what jassi looked like in real life, i typed in MONA SINGH into google search.

As a result, i came across VIJAY's JJKN unofficial site, and noticed that jassi WAS MONA SINGH, and was delighted to see pictures of what she REALLY looked like.

Since then, i visited vijay's JJKN site regularly, and used the SHOUT facility a lot.

Then i noticed the link to IF.

I then regularly visited IF, on the JJKN and KKusum forums.  I wasn't a member, but i read the posts daily.

Then, after few weeks, i decided to become a member, so i created the username lippy girl.

Due to some requests that the username was NOT DECENT, i created the username SPECIAL (my real name is SARITA), and visit the forum EVERY DAY!!!

IF is a wonderful site, and is so adictiive.  I post regularly, but i have to read posts EVERY DAY.

thankyou VIJAY for creating such a wonderful site, where we are a fraternity of brothers and sisters from all around the WORLD (which is truly a unique and wonderful experience).

and thankyou everybody else for making IF the special place it is to communicate in harmony with bro and sis worldwide.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My Journey with India Forums (Page 8)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bluelotus

Goldie

bluelotus

Posted: 01 June 2005 at 6:45am | IP Logged
It was Arman Suri who brought me here. I have never watched any serials in my life before JJKN. One night when I was feeling so bored and Juggling channels one by one ,His charming face came up in front. I recognised him from Pardesh and sat there to watch what is going on. It was one earlier episode of JJKN. Next day when I put Arman Suri in google searh, I came up on one of the posts by queen bee. (Thank you Arman and Queenbee) From there onwards for weeks I was a silent visitor here, only reading and not responding until one day I decided to jump in. And what a jump it was. I thank God and every body here for this wonderful place. I have got many friends here, IF has become an integral part of my life. Thank you very much every body.

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 06 June 2005 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i was a totally anti-serial kind of a person, i used to pride myself on not being hooked on to any serial in particular.i used to tease all my people back home that they were so hooked on to the soap concept...
i had a very vague idea of what was going on in a couple of serials and that was because of my friends who would discuss these serials once in a while.

however, one day while i was changing channels....i left the SONY channel running and started browsing the internet........it was the scene where jassi was walking out of the club/bar (octaviour)i think and its the first time (i think)armaan sorta genuinely proposes to jassi....now repelled by serials - that I AM....but genuine romantic love stories - that I AM NOT.....hee hee Embarrassed

i knew that jassi was jassi and that armaan was a cassanova (believe it or not guys but till feb 2005 thats all i knew about jjkn had no idea about any other character on the show).......that one scene hooked me on...i started reversing the whole process..wanted to know exactly what happened...

obviously vijay's page comes on first if you want to look out for jjkn updates...from there the original story links...I read the whole blf storyline in about 3 days...(obviously i was doing nothing but reading BLF).....so thats how it all started..now i do watch a couple of serials...but none as  permanently as jjkn.....

simrat91

IF-Dazzler

simrat91

Posted: 15 June 2005 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
well my journey is not as interesting as others but neways. i waz reading updates on yahoo and it kept on saying thnx 2 indiaforums. i saw it a few times then i thought that i should check this place out since i just love indian tv serial. i checked out and now im hooked 2 india forums.Big smileits just the best site ever. Big smile

marvelous.malks

IF-Sizzlerz

marvelous.malks

Posted: 19 June 2005 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
MY Journey...well i am soo hooked to this place..as soon as i come 4rm school, its india-forums!  i found soo many gr8 frinds over here...a perfect place to share our feelings this site and the ppl over here  ROCK!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top